Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2016, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Sun has finally come out here, so off to enjoy it with my friend visiting from Spain - you can imagine how happy she is.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Last night my friends and I drove their camper van to a park by the sea and slept overnight. We had some wine, ordered Chinese food, played Cluedo and some card games, walked the dogs, then woke up and cooked so much bacon.
Sounds perfect to me !!

I had to go to the ER today while being at work, as a patient. I had a muscular grip ? and could neither bend down nor bend over, really paintful, it hurts even when I breathe. Another nurse had to come and as today was a national festivity, tomorrow I will have to go to the hospital and see If I have to stay for a couple of days at home or what. I hate the situation because we have a lot of work, it´s not an easy ward and they will have to call other nurses. Tomorrow our head nurse is coming from her vacations and I will have to tell her that I can´t work for few days.... I know she will no like that.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so sorry Ainara back pain is awful And if that nurse has any sense of team work, she will understand you need the time to recover
Old 08-16-2016, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

That's awful, Ainara! I know it feels like an inconvenience to your team, but back injuries are no joke, even if it is just muscular. Rest up.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My internet sucks, guys, I don't know what to do about it anymore
Old 08-18-2016, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

Who is your service provider? They need to sort this out since ultimately you are paying them for internet access.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

I feel a little better, thanks to my cousin who is osteopath and "fiuxed me " It still hurts and can´t do some movements. The head nurse understood and had no problem. I am thinking of going this weekend as I will do 2 night shifts and then I have 3 days off later.
I will call her tomorrow to know how the ward is, well or bad, and depends of it. I will come back or wait until monday.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you're doing better, Ainara

Stephen, the problem is all providers are crap, it's like they make a deal of all being the worst so that we have no choice but to accept the awful service
Old 08-19-2016, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Unbelievable! I feel very lucky with mine. They aren't cheap but the service is consistently good and covers my internet, TV and phone line.
Old 08-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

I return to the hospital tomorrow. I hope my back resists two night shifts.

Flights booked for Mallorca !!! Can´t wait! 24 days !!
Old 08-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Enjoy! I'd love to go there.

Psyching myself up for a 12 mile hike tomorrow with my friends.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great, Stephen! I never had a problem with this provider, I've been their client for almost 10 years. But this year, they offered an upgrade of our internet service, it was 4mb and they offered 6mb, we took it, and since then it's been crap
Old 08-21-2016, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Ju, We upgraded our internet also a year or two ago and I have had more problems with mine since also. Sigh!

How is everyone today?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-21-2016, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Huh, so it isn't just me, then!

I'm doing great today, Cathy, SUPER happy that our volleyball team won the gold medal!
Old 08-21-2016, 09:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Well it is funny cause my laptop and phone seem to always stay connected but my husband can never keep his iPad connected.

Congrats!! It is always exciting when your country wins a gold medal. I have been super impressed with mine this year. Michael Phelps is something else in the pool!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh