Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2021, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This announcement is to inform you that this message board will be closed and moved into the Archived Forums category on August 8, due to a lack of sustained traffic and being unable to find a qualified candidate to moderate this board. Therefore, the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about 9-1-1 on the Television Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss this show here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-08-2021, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry to hear thanks for posting this Jerry.

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"