Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Graphics Team

1x02 - "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love" Episode Discussion (Feb 13, 2020)

1x02 - "Chapter Two: You Can't Hurry Love"
Episode Discussion

With Katy's personal life in a holding pattern, which everyone seems to know about thanks to
the newspapers picking up Pepper's blog, she can't seem to escape even at work. Josie finds
a job to help pay the bills but picks up an extra job at a record store, and quickly learns it
might be closing, leaving Josie with an idea to help keep it open. Because of Jorge's outburst
at his last audition he finds himself on the outs with the Broadway community. After begging
for one last audition and waiting to hear if he got the part, he must decide if he wants to give
up performing as Ginger. Meanwhile, Pepper finds herself low on cash, but is somehow able
to secure a warehouse in which she dreams to open up "The Pepper Plant."
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-12-2020, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the thread. Enjoy the episode everyone!
Old 02-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for this.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-13-2020, 07:00 PM
Graphics Team

Okay so Katy doesn't wanna marry KO. But she also doesn't wanna hurt or lose him.
At least she told him finally at the end. Good they're moving in together though.

Katy shouldn't work for Gloria again. She should stick with Francois. I'm sure he's a way better boss. And he's fun.

How was Pepper even able to get a warehouse for $18k and yet she doesn't have money to pay her bills? I'm confused about that.

Was Jorge really singing as Ginger? That was amazing. But aww he ran off the stage.

Am glad we saw Jorge's mom.

Alexandra just wants to ruin everyone's lives.

Oh okay so Pepper has a girlfriend. Something we actually find out about her.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

So Pepper was lying this whole time not bout having all this money. I don't think she actually gave them the money just yet for the warehouse. more of a agreement so they'll be expecting it soon, which is why she needed that banker guy but he got arrested lol. I like Pepper and Didi

I like Alexandra being the villain, just hope Alexander finally stands up to her.

Glad Katy told KO the truth. I hope they work out.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:22 AM
Graphics Team

So you think Pepper tries to act like she has money, but in reality she doesn't?
I thought she was kind of successful though. With everyone seeming to adore what she does.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
So you think Pepper tries to act like she has money, but in reality she doesn't?
I thought she was kind of successful though. With everyone seeming to adore what she does.
I think she’s successful but is living above her means... it’s kinda similar to Bess on Nancy Drew.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:01 AM
Graphics Team

Oh I get what you mean
Old 02-26-2020, 04:12 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
How was Pepper even able to get a warehouse for $18k and yet she doesn't have money to pay her bills? I'm confused about that.

Oh okay so Pepper has a girlfriend. Something we actually find out about her.
I think also we learned that if I heard correctly, Peppa isn't above blackmailing someone to get what she wants, as I think I heard her do that to a woman to get a lower price to that warehouse on this episode, unless I heard wrong.

Hopefully, some of you understand these characters decisions, because I don't for many of them that they've made. I think that at the beginning of this episode Katy said that she walked ''50 blocks in high heels''. OK, but if so, why was it necessary for her to do that?

Part of the description of this episode on Xfinity read: ''Josie picks up an extra job at a failing record store and comes up with an idea to help keep it open.'' Is that usual for someone to do? If so, too bad that couldn't have worked to keep Blockbuster open as it was dealing with bankruptcy. That would've been beyond impressive. It's not surprising to me though if a record store in New York or somewhere else would close. Let me know if you can please when the most recent time was that you visited a record store. It's been years for me. At least nobody will mess with Josie I suppose, because she's from ''Riverdale'' as we were reminded on this episode of that.

It was too bad that Katy's ring her boyfriend bought for her was stolen right in front of their eyes, but if he'd have picked a more romantic place to propose than outside on whatever street they were on, that likely wouldn't have happened. Let's say he proposed to her at Red Lobster instead. I'd like to think that nobody would run up & still the ring while he's on his knee proposing to her or anyone. Did the thief get caught the day after it was stolen? It seemed awfully fast for that ring to get found.

I did learn that the person that hired Josie in this episode lost a 4 year battle with his landlord. At least he tried. That's 4 more years than I'd likely battle anyone. I also learned that landmarks in New York are being replaced by ''Total Foods'' & it will take 2 months according to Pepper for her place to become ''legendary''. People are welcome to decide for themselves if that's how long it takes for legends to be made.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for sharing your thoughts .