Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'm glad Wanda stopped doing that awful accent she had in AOU (reminded me of HB doing the bad African accent as Storm in the first X Men film) I sometimes forget she was a villain in the movie, but SW is one of my favorite Avengers cause of how powerful she is. I love seeing her use her powers, especially in Endgame when she almost took Thanos out all by herself. That was awesome to watch.
That's the annoying part as well, I love Scarlet Witch. Give me all the female superheroes, but Wanda as a character just doesn't work that well.

Ah yes, Brooke. I've seen some things from comic Wanda and she does seem great!
Old 09-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepoison (View Post)
This is me. I really care nothing for movie Wanda. Comic Wanda, she’s great....they messed up the character in the movies.
I haven't seen anything about the comic Wanda, but I trust you that she is great in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
Like, don't get me wrong, I'll probably still at least check out the first episodes of WandaVision but if she doesn't own up to her own actions, I'm not sure how long I could do that.
Yeah, got to admit that I won't be watching the show.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
I don't mind Wanda, mostly because the last movies made a good job of making her more likable. But all of that is true, and it sucked on CW when she acted like being with Tony was the most terrible thing, when he was just trying to protect her (and the place she was on was actually huge, there are worse places to be locked in ).
And yet, I dunno why they want to make that show.. I mean, don't want to sound mean, but why they want to bring Vision for?? But I felt like they miss opportunity when it comes to her since she had so much potential, but now, I just don't care..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright time to see if get rewatch done of Ultron this

Totally what Wanda made Tony see

The team trying to pick up the hammer one of my fave scenes ever

Poor Tony/Bruce wanting to do Ultron for the greater good but of course it turns

Last edited by crash landing; 09-05-2019 at 11:45 AM
Old 09-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wanda made Tony stress it out with Ultron. If he didn't see those images Ultron wouldn't happen.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
And yet, I dunno why they want to make that show.. I mean, don't want to sound mean, but why they want to bring Vision for?? But I felt like they miss opportunity when it comes to her since she had so much potential, but now, I just don't care..
I'm still gonna check out the show, but yeah. I would much rather watch a show about something else, but that would probably cost Disney+ a lot more money to make.

I'm excited for the Loki show though.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I’m excited cause Loki but wonder where in timeline
Old 09-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
I’m excited cause Loki but wonder where in timeline
Following Loki after he disappeared from the 2012 Timeline from Endgame (most likely)

I'm so grateful to get more MCU content but I want it to still all still make sense together and such because like in theory Agents of SHIELD and such are part of the MCU and it's questionable at best due to the different manners of filming and schedules.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

AoS IS within MCU cause after each movie they had an episode as aftermath. Aftermath of Thor 2 and aftermath of Hydra fall
Old 09-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I know it's part of MCU, that's what I'm saying. There's very little overlap because schedules for movies and TV just work differently. Like MCU movies don't mention AOS characters, for them Coulson is still deceased etc.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Yea, I know the show and the movies are linked but I never got really curious to watch the show for that reason, Mel, because from the movies you don't really get a connection the show. I do think it will be slightly better with the Disney+ shows, but who knows.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess we will find out any Marvel shows dropping as the service starts cause I know a SW is dropping the day the service opens
Old 09-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
Yea, I know the show and the movies are linked but I never got really curious to watch the show for that reason, Mel, because from the movies you don't really get a connection the show. I do think it will be slightly better with the Disney+ shows, but who knows.
True, I have more fate in Disney+, plus it's also so focused on prominent MCU characters that will most likely still appear in movies so there's that overlap more. It'll be interesting to see how they'll approach it.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea can’t wait to see how it’s done where are all these limited edition releases because believe heard Hawkeye is less than a dozen episodes

ETA delayed rewatch of Ultron for a rainy day to play it off the TV cause generally been streaming off my tablet enjoying outside

Also learnt about Disney + that the countries/regions getting it on Nov 12th will be America, Canada and Netherlands

Last edited by crash landing; 09-05-2019 at 05:10 PM
Old 09-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
I know it's part of MCU, that's what I'm saying. There's very little overlap because schedules for movies and TV just work differently. Like MCU movies don't mention AOS characters, for them Coulson is still deceased etc.
Technically AOS is in the MCU but the movies have NEVER acknowledged anything that happened on the show (if it was realistic, The Avengers would know Coulson was alive cause of all the things he's done, he would be all over the news and public lol) and ever since Marvel and some TV guy there had a falling out, it's even less connected. The most connected the show felt to the MCU was in the first two seasons when Fury and Sif were on the show but now it's like AOS is nonexistent. The last season that just aired, the snap never even happened. AOS means nothing to the MCU now lol.