Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2021, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope Nancy doesn't follow him to Boston After she gave that whole speech about staying in Horseshoe Bay in the premiere.
Old 12-25-2021, 08:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Unless she gets kicked out of HB? I know there's a theory out there about how maybe Nancy gets kicked out of town because of Tempe.

And while I could maybe see that...I have a hard time believing Tempe is going to win???? Unless it's the price she has to pay for defeating her?

Originally, I had a spec at the end of last season that everyone would think Nancy was dead except Ace...and that would split the group up. And then they'd be a major time jump.

But would the show really do a major time jump? I mean...I still hope so.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think they'll probably defeat Tempe. Especially since she honestly doesn't seem all that scary. But I could see it as a "I'll leave but so does the other female Hudson" type of deal maybe?

I feel like a time jump would do them a lot of good and space things out a bit more so I hope so too. If Nancy has to leave that would be a good opportunity for it.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Yeah, Tempe is definitely a disappointment. I think they tried too hard at making her ~sympathetic instead of letting the actor's performance speak for itself.

Quote:
But I could see it as a "I'll leave but so does the other female Hudson" type of deal maybe?
I could see that...or they'll do something extremely corny like "love can save all" and everyone ends up happy in the end...or relatively happy...even the villains.

But I really do think a time jump could seriously benefit the show. Plus, you just know there's going to be SOME KIND of Tom Swift crossover, especially with TRB being the main villain.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I did feel a bit bad for her. What happened to Charity's soul sucks. But also I would have liked seeing a real evil villain on the show too.

Oh love can save all would be kind of cheesy. But also I could totally see them doing that after the season we've had. Maybe Tempe and Charity get reunited and the Drew Crew all get into relationships or strengthen their existing relationships.

Yeah as it is now too much is happening in such a short time. Someone on the subreddit for the show put together a timeline and its kind of insane to see it laid out like that. Plus it would help for a Tom Swift crossover too.
Old 12-25-2021, 09:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Yes, I've seen a timeline of the show too. I bet it was the same one.

And to be completely honest, I'm still pretty confused on what's going on with the whole Tempe-Charity-FHK thing. Like I really seriously hope in the next episode someone explains it...like we're five year olds. Cause I'm very, very confused.

Quote:
Oh love can save all would be kind of cheesy. But also I could totally see them doing that after the season we've had. Maybe Tempe and Charity get reunited and the Drew Crew all get into relationships or strengthen their existing relationships.
Old 12-25-2021, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I have no words
Old 12-26-2021, 01:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, That whole FHK thing being about some twisted obsession between Charity and Beckett is just weird. The S2 finale made us believe Temperance was going to be this dangerous villain. Who has she actually killed besides an innocent cat? Now, she's wearing her daughter's face? Is the actress already gone?! Yeah, that whole arc is confusing. Temperance also would have been married because it was the 1800s. All the WIW would have been married because of the era. Children being born to single women was rare. I'm putting it out there for someone to write a story about Nace going to DetectiveCon together. No George because we know why her character was added in the first place.
Spoiler:
Old 12-26-2021, 01:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I have no words
Love the new avi.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Maybe most of this season has Tedā€™s fanfic!

Spoiler:

Last edited by broken crown; 12-26-2021 at 07:34 AM
Old 12-26-2021, 09:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Maybe most of this season has Tedā€™s fanfic!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They pull a "Dallas" and Nancy wakes up in 2022 because the whole season was a dream. I would accept it.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 12-26-2021 at 09:29 AM
Old 12-26-2021, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Love the new avi.
Thanks.
Old 12-26-2021, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Spoiler:
Old 12-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

The last time I trusted broadcast network writers, we were watching analog TVs. No 4K, 1080P, Streaming, DVR, OnDemand, Smart Phones none of that. I still had to ask my mommy for permission to do stuff and give me money for CDs before joining Columbia House. My big brother's favorite snacks were Now Laters, Jolly Ranchers, Andy Capp hot fries, and Doritos. Fruitopia was the go-to liquid crack.

But yes, we cannot wreck our brains thinking about these possible scenarios. Even though the horror was really lacking to me. I ended up buying "The Demon Of Piper Beach." The podcast I'm almost done with said KM's parents always include #Nace when tweeting about the show.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 12-26-2021 at 01:02 PM
Old 12-26-2021, 01:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
They pull a "Dallas" and Nancy wakes up in 2022 because the whole season was a dream. I would accept it.
That would actually be...acceptable.

Quote:
I ended up buying "The Demon Of Piper Beach."
You did? That's cool. I have a season pass on Amazon...but now I'm honestly regretting it.

The true "HOT AF" scene: