Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2021, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what actually happens.

hopefully no crack dream babies.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Good detective work! The park is really gorgeous!

Soon we'll see what happens
Old 05-31-2021, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Should be on every page:

Old 05-31-2021, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

^Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Andrea: How are you?

And yup...2 days (well technically less!)
I'm doing okay, how about you?

I know, it's so close .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 05-31-2021, 08:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm doing okay. Just relaxing a bit.

Have you been working on any gifs lately? I've been taking a break until after the season is over and I don't feel so pressured.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm doing okay. Just relaxing a bit.

Have you been working on any gifs lately? I've been taking a break until after the season is over and I don't feel so pressured.
I'm hoping to get a new Nick/George set up soon. I'm not in a huge hurry to do it since I'm just going to gif their bed scene from the last episode which has been done already (I'm so glad this fandom is getting more gif creators; I love doing it, but more people involved takes much more stress off me). I may just wait until the season ends to get back into it as well, especially since the finale is so close. We'll see how it goes, but definitely expect something in the next few days/couple weeks.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
We'll see how it goes, but definitely expect something in the next few days/couple weeks.
Ooo this is very exciting!! I love your gifs!

IDK how some people do it though. Like the episode ends and gif makers have all these scenes already done...so it's like...I'll just take my time!
Old 05-31-2021, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

It takes me forever. Plus I am getting ready to travel. So, I'll def delay my gif ideas to the summer.
Old 05-31-2021, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
It takes me forever. Plus I am getting ready to travel. So, I'll def delay my gif ideas to the summer.
That's probably a good idea!
Old 05-31-2021, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

^ Definitely a good idea.

Quote:
Ooo this is very exciting!! I love your gifs!

IDK how some people do it though. Like the episode ends and gif makers have all these scenes already done...so it's like...I'll just take my time!
I know right? It's like they have magic powers . I have no clue how they do it.
Old 05-31-2021, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Yeah, I'm not really sure how they do it either. I'm just grateful!
Old 06-01-2021, 09:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsManders (View Post)
Spoiler:

Either way, it's fun to speculate and then feel like an idiot after the episode airs and you couldn't have been farther from what actually happened.
About the BTs. I don't understand why TPTB put that random scene about Ace wanting Amanda to get to know his beloved car better? It's like look, Ace really likes Amanda. Y'all, remember Amanda, right? How Nancy feels about Gill is clear. She doesn't feel anything for him. It's a FWB situation and now we know the wraith has been influencing her since she met him after the bus. Maybe we're lucky and both will be written out tomorrow night.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
About the BTs. I don't understand why TPTB put that random scene about Ace wanting Amanda to get to know his beloved car better? It's like look, Ace really likes Amanda. Y'all, remember Amanda, right?
Yes, that whole scene irked me. It was random and unnecessary. Why bother getting Amanda's actress to be in the episode for, like, 10 seconds just for a scene they probably thought was cute and sweet (oMg, hE wAnTs HiS cAr To GeT tO kNoW hEr BeTtEr bEcAuSe ThEy'Re dAtInG) but was actually eye roll inducing instead? I don't really dislike Amanda, because she's nice and all, but her relationship with Ace has made me want to gag from day one. I can't wait until they've broken up because I don't actually like the way Ace is when he's in scenes with her (or talking about her). From the moment he met her at the hotel, he's acted like she put some sort of a love spell on him, and honestly that would have been a great twist because otherwise, I can't explain why he fell for her so quickly.
Quote:
How Nancy feels about Gill is clear. She doesn't feel anything for him. It's a FWB situation and now we know the wraith has been influencing her since she met him after the bus. Maybe we're lucky and both will be written out tomorrow night.
Amazingly enough, there are people (Gil fans, lol) who are disagreeing that the wraith is to blame for Nancy's bad decision of hooking up with Gil, but I think it's pretty obvious the wraith is the only reason she's with him. Notice how the wraith covered her eyes in 2x09 right when Gil started throwing his temper tantrum about Nancy sending that dead guy's body to the morgue before he could use the shroud? The wraith was obviously trying to keep her from seeing that Gil's just not a good person, because it wanted to ultimately lead her to him.

I'm hoping the twins are written out tomorrow night, but I'm not sure there'll be enough time in the episode to cover two breakups, especially considering Nancy's most likely going to be incapacitated for most of the episode. As for Ace and Amanda...the only way i could see it ending tomorrow is if she sees how worried he is about Nancy and assumes he's in love with her or something. But that is unlikely to happen. So...unless the kiss is real (it most likely isn't) and Amanda witnesses it and dumps Ace over it, I could see at least her (if not Gil as well) making it to season 3.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I can't see the twins dragging into s3. I think Odette and whatever the women in white are will.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I can't see the twins dragging into s3. I think Odette and whatever the women in white are will.
Odette is another that needs to be gone. They can wrap that up before the mid season finale.

I really hope I'm able to watch the season finale live.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 06-01-2021 at 11:19 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread