Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2022, 08:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes. Just stop it. I don't know if ILU will be dropped in Friday's episode? Or they push that to S4?!
Old 01-26-2022, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Ace really, really needs a break and if he thinks something happens to Nancy that's just going to make things even worse for him. He'll be heartbroken. Going into the finale I'm most worried about him and Ryan
Old 01-26-2022, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Yes. Just stop it. I don't know if ILU will be dropped in Friday's episode? Or they push that to S4?!
I think they'll say it all.

Because who knows what the cliffhanger will be. If there really is some kind of major time jump...I really want them to have everything first.

Old 01-26-2022, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

^ I'm thinking that it's all going to be thrown out there, too. ILYs, kisses, you name it. Considering that there will be a cliffhanger of some kind, and there's always that slim chance that there may not even be a next season (I highly doubt this given The CW just renews everything these days, but who knows. The Twitter fandom is definitely on edge about it), I'd like Ace/Nancy to have it all. Especially after everything they've been through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Exactly! I get angst and "earning" happiness on a tv show and all that...but they've been through so much the past three seasons...ACE has been through SO MUCH this season alone (which has lasted like 2 weeks?!?) that I really, really hope they ease off the cheap drama and soapiness and actually bring some of the fun back.

I feel like so much of this season was bogged down by melodrama that wasn't really needed.
^ All of this. It's been a bit too soapy and melodramatic this season, especially the last few episodes. I'd love to have the fun back, even for a little while before they throw a cliffhanger at us.
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 01-27-2022, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I went my babies to have it all.
Sorry I have t been around. Just spent the morning at the courthouse cause my dumbass cousin tried to have me arrested.
Old 01-27-2022, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I went my babies to have it all.
Sorry I have t been around. Just spent the morning at the courthouse cause my dumbass cousin tried to have me arrested.
Oh, Wow. I'm so far removed from family drama because the only blood family who lives here is my mom and stepfather.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Oh, Wow. I'm so far removed from family drama because the only blood family who lives here is my mom and stepfather.
I am surrounded by idiotic family

Doing a prayer circle for the full Monty for na.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I do not miss them. We're in 2022. I see and hear them everyday. My brother, his wife, their kids and two cousins surprised us Xmas 2019. With extra money and time I would definitely visit family in various states.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Quote:
Jeez Shu. I'm so sorry that happened! Are you okay?

Last I checked, the content rating for the episode was pending...but honestly if I had to bet...they'll probably just fade to black...even thought WE DESERVE an actual love scene after waiting THREE SEASONS and suffering though the Narnia closet.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh. I don't expect a Bess and Lisbeth love scene. Even though that's on my wish list that will never come true. That's the most explicit the series has ever been. I agree. It will be kissing, clothes coming off, cut to the next scene. Now, if this were HBO. It's going down and I don't just mean that kind of down.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

OMG...the Bess/Lisbeth love scene was explicit! I was actually pretty surprised by that.

And yeah pretty much what you describe...kissing, some clothes coming off (shirts?) and then fade to black. And the ~reason will be..."it's more romantic like that".
Old 01-27-2022, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

That's their MO.
Old 01-27-2022, 07:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Although the NN sex scenes early on in show were very trashy. Really would like to see them actually put the effort into their slow-burn pairing that everyone has waited three seasons for to happen.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Lord, I forgot about that NN ridiculous scene! I still don't understand that one. I will give it to the Fan Fic writers. I'm positive they do better first time Nace love scenes than the actual writers of the show. I always say if TPTB surprise me. I will admit defeat. I was wrong about that specific thing.
Old 01-27-2022, 09:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

I'm sure the fanfiction writers will have a field day.

I just want the Nace stuff to be worth ALL the build-up, fighting in the fandom, and pure agony of bad writing.