Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the recreation of that night was really well done! Poor Ace felt so bad for accidentally plating the salad.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

He did! Poor guy. He just was trying to save time and materials.
Old 07-26-2023, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a very good episode! Lots of stuff happening and the main plot was obviously very important, which I like...

Laura is back, and it’s random. She was acting very OOC imo. Kissing Ace too? Girl, excuse me. You haven’t been around??? Very confusing to me because she was so gung-ho about solving her sisters case and now she just wants to traipse off to France with Ace? I thought they were just like hooking up/fooling around. This whole thing didn't make a lot of sense to me lol. And Ace certainly didn't look like he wanted to go!

This is def. the first episode I got shippy vibes from Nancy and Ace! For one, Nancy seemed a bit annoyed at the Laura/Ace france talk. Secondly, Ace just goes with her instantly... third, their looks to each other in the episode like hellooooo??? That was so shippy??? They are reading the "i love you" lines and glancing at each other? So obvious imo the show was thinking about going there at this point. (Ive said this before but honestly they look good even just standing next to each other lol) I def. would be shipping them if watching live, though that wouldn't be a shock cuz I have shipped many UC pairings, but I think this ep would have gotten my hopes up for sure.

This line was hilarious:

“I'm not going to the library, I have enemies there.”

Still love Ace's humor. This one too:

"Nothing. You seem super innocent." LMAO.

I know I should care more about Nick's scenes with Josh but I just didn't. Ultimately, they made sense, and Nick did have some great words of wisdom at the end of the episode but overall his character doesn't interest me that much. I also find it weird that after the last episode we didnt really get a talk or anything between N/N. Not that I care really, but I find that a bit strange writing wise, especially with them in that ending scene together....

The ending of the episode was so good with the pilot flashbacks and re-enactment stuff. Really loved seeing those scenes. I was surprised they solved this Tiffany case so early on? I expected that to be in the finale and honestly, I think it could have worked well for a finale episode. It was really nice to see some more light-hearted Nancy in this episode. She seemed more carefree and happier, which I enjoyed.

The Ryan/Nancy/Lucy scene was creepy, as was the scene with Josh at the end. Pretty convenient that he got electrocuted. Once again, Nancy was being an idiot just putting herself in this situation and accusing a murderer???? She did it with Ryan too, confronting him outside ALONE. She is kinda dumb. lol.

The ending Bess/George scene I liked because I enjoy different interactions, but I found it a bit odd that Bess knows about George's feelings for Nick? I guess we are supposed to believe she is just really aware of her surroundings and everything going on but idk, I think she could have been more present for some of their scenes. It's also the first time its really CONFIRMED that the nick/george romance is going to be a thing...

YAS ACE FOR TELLING LAURA HES NOT GOING. I am glad they had that scene. Is that the last we see of Laura? It felt like closure.

Gonna try to watch 115 this week as well and then hopefully do the remaining 3 episodes of season 1 next week!

Also, I FINALLY have a week off starting Aug 6 so I might try to do 1 or even 2 episodes a day! We'll see how I feel. I will say, this is one of my fav. shows I am currently watching and its the show I def. feel like watching the most, so thats a good sign! Its still mostly because of Ace, but it is def. growing on me.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

This is still my all-time favorite episode! I used to watch it all the time. It was also the first episode I ever rewatched after I had caught up.

Quote:
This is def. the first episode I got shippy vibes from Nancy and Ace! For one, Nancy seemed a bit annoyed at the Laura/Ace france talk. Secondly, Ace just goes with her instantly... third, their looks to each other in the episode like hellooooo??? That was so shippy??? They are reading the "i love you" lines and glancing at each other? So obvious imo the show was thinking about going there at this point. (Ive said this before but honestly they look good even just standing next to each other lol) I def. would be shipping them if watching live, though that wouldn't be a shock cuz I have shipped many UC pairings, but I think this ep would have gotten my hopes up for sure.
Yes to all of this! I thought I might have been delusional for a while. It wasn't until Season 2 started that they confirmed we weren't delusional! Also, right before Season 4 started, Kennedy said that this was like the episode where she thought they could go in this direction. Her and Alex talked about it and started purposely playing it up just in case the writers chose to go in that direction.

Quote:
I was surprised they solved this Tiffany case so early on? I expected that to be in the finale and honestly, I think it could have worked well for a finale episode.
Old 07-27-2023, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're comments are so annoying.

I don't think its all time favorite, not so far. I think I preferred a few others, but it's def. in my top 5 of the season I think... I'll have to go through all the eps and rank them once I get to the finale.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

It’s just too much fun!
Old 07-28-2023, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
You're comments are so annoying.

I don't think its all time favorite, not so far. I think I preferred a few others, but it's def. in my top 5 of the season I think... I'll have to go through all the eps and rank them once I get to the finale.
I really liked this episode. I'd have to do a full rewatch before I do a ranking. But, its definitely one of my favourites.
Old 07-28-2023, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I guess we'll see if I ever do a full rewatch of the show. There are definitely episodes I want to forever erase from my brain!
Old 07-29-2023, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
I guess we'll see if I ever do a full rewatch of the show. There are definitely episodes I want to forever erase from my brain!
some require brain bleach and I would def skip.
Old 07-29-2023, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
some require brain bleach and I would def skip.
oh boy. You're right!