Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

2x06 - " A Thousand Little Trees of Blood. "

Episode Discussion

As relationships with mothers are tested, Rue tries to recover;
Lexi questions the possible backlash from her play,
and Nate celebrates his newfound freedom.
Old 02-13-2022, 05:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Looking forward to seeing the fallout between Maddy and Cassie, and I really hope Rue recovers from everything over time.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 08:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj_KgNRiWBY

This episode was mostly meh after the peak of the season with the last three episodes being the best of the season. The episode was also disappointing, I wanted to see more fallout between Maddy and Cassie. They didn't even interact. Thankfully, I heard a leak before I saw this episode so at least I was a little prepared for the goofy Nate/Cassie thing. I only heard a leak about a character in the finale, but besides that I'm blind again. So are Nate and Cassie going to try and be a couple? I don't get the thing about her taking her stuff to his house, is she moving in with him. More extreme nonsense, why? I also don't buy at all that they love each other, this has only been going on for one month so GMAFB. If their together I hope they don't show much of them, and we all know this won't last long. Cassie is an unstable, desperate, clingy, easy tramp that can't live without a man (or really, a penis) She was just in "love" with McKay, now she thinks she "loves" her best friend's ex. She's nauseating, and is only in love with the idea of being in love. Her drunk mother needs to get her professional help. He also summoned Cassie cause she's easy to control as well, another reason he's saying he loves her RME. Her dumb ass falls for it hook, line, and sinker. I heard about Nate pulling a gun on Maddy to get her to give him that disc. That was such a bizarre scene, especially when he kept pulling the trigger on himself. He hasn't shown that side to himself much this season but he's still unsurprisingly a psychopath. In general, I just hated seeing Maddy fold. Plus, no interaction with her and Cassie just made it all disappointing. I guess I'm glad Nate gave the disc to Jules and apologized to her for what he did to her last season. If their trying to redeem that MF I don't buy it at all. He's still a disgusting monster and can go screw himself, same for that trash Cassie. He threatens his ex with a gun then Cassie is going to date him? It was already bad, now she's breaking the ultimate girl code. Oh, and not even an ass whooping from Maddy to Cassie? Come on! Dumb storyline with a disappointing and wasteful ending so far. Oh, and it was a little great to see how much Nate's mom had him pegged. Especially about him choking Maddy last season but mothers know their kids.

Glad Ethan and Kat broke up, even though that scene was dumb too. Especially for the way Kat was acting, but since they literally did nothing with them the whole season and wasted them as a couple it was best to just put them out of their misery. I guess everyone is happy Fez and Lexi talked again, but I'm still confused about people wanting them together. He's a grown man and she's in high school, so that's too icky for me. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, am I missing something? I'm fine with them being friends but I was always lost on this pairing talk. I wonder if Ashtray is going to take that guy out since he's working with the cops. The only thing I really liked from the episode was Rue and her family. I'm glad Rue called Ali and apologized to him. It was nice to see them all have dinner together, that was so nice. That was such a nice dynamic. I still hope Rue wants to really stay clean and stays that way. I hope next week's episode is better, looking forward to Lexi's play lol. Two episodes left, I wonder how it's going to end for everyone. Unlike S1, I'm actually glad it's about to end cause I need a break mainly from some of the sloppy storylines of this season. I hope S3 is more like S1 whenever that comes on.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 02-13-2022 at 09:58 PM
Old 02-13-2022, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Ok episode. I don't know why HBO aired an episode during the Super Bowl

I like how Rue called Ali to apologize and he came over to cook the family dinner. also thought it was great he took the time to talk and listen to how Gia was feeling. Rue has such a long way to go but it nice to see just maybe she might be taking the steps to getting clean.

Nate and Cassie just get worse by the episode. I wish Nate wouldve shot his self he deserves it. Cassie continuing to try and justify sleeping with Nate annoying. both characters need to be gone. I don't like we didn't get the Cassie/Maddy confrontation this episode. waiting another week doesn't make it all that important anymore..

I like the pace they have Fez/Lexi going just talking and bonding. tho things aren't looking good for Fez, since that guy is trying to setup him for the cops.
Old 02-14-2022, 12:29 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol Me neither. I personally never cared about The Super Bowl but why air this when they know most people are watching that instead. Cassie's justification doesn't make sense and it keeps changing the more selfish she gets. It started with her not wanting to hurt Maddy to quickly not giving a damn and will do anything to desperately be with Nate no matter how it makes Maddy feel. Then she's running from Maddy in the preview, b*tch either own up to being with Nate or stop screwing around with your friend's ex boyfriend. What does she expect, you can't have it both ways. This is so disgusting and ridiculous. I'm sick of her trying to play the innocent victim, it's even more of a joke if she's going to start publicly dating her friend's ex boyfriend. It's also annoying so far we haven't gotten any real fallout but all season so far they kept building up to Maddy finding out. If this was going to be the result, she could of just found out right at the beginning. I was expecting the reveal to be way more explosive zzz. I'm glad Ali asked how Gia is doing, like I said Gia needs her own damn episode. I can't imagine how much Rue's addiction has messed Gia up. We NEED to see Gia's POV from the whole ordeal with Rue's drug addiction. Oh, I did like how when Rue was narrating she said she doesn't want to talk about Jules and screw her and Elliot. Rue seemed to be very apologetic towards her family and Ali, but I guess Elliot and Jules aren't included lol. Not that I really blame her, especially if they slept together. Jules has been getting on my nerves lately, especially when she kept cheating on Rue with Elliot. So to hell with her right now. Cassie has annoyed me the most this season, but Jules is a close second. Their both really being selfish, sl**ty, and hypocritical while acting like their YKW don't stink. That's pissing me off more than anything, at least own what your doing. Otherwise STFU. Their both just obsessed with the idea of being in love when they only really love themselves, and their both too fickle for their own good. They have no loyalty when it comes to relationships, they jump from one person/body part to the next. Gross.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 02-14-2022 at 12:36 AM
Old 02-14-2022, 04:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

It crazy how the writers ruined Cassie character so badly. she was so likable in s1 and it's the complete opposite in s2. lol

Been saying Gia needs a episode to see her pov. she's gone through so much having to see Rue deal with her addiction.
Old 02-14-2022, 05:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I know, I liked Cassie last season but I doubt if I like her ever again after this. This season the very sight of her makes me want to vomit, she's been the worst thing about S2 IMO.
Old 02-15-2022, 04:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

She has been. at least with Nate we already new what a horrible person he was.
Old 02-15-2022, 09:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Exactly, we already know Nate is a POS. This season he's just been a boring POS instead.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

He really has been

I also hate how they still trying to hint at the possibility of Nate/Jules.
Old 02-16-2022, 09:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I hope you don't mean as a pairing, stop trying to pair this psychopath with everyone. WTF? Are they that out of ideas for what to do with Nate, just have him sleep with the whole town?
Old 02-17-2022, 04:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I did. I just get this vibe ever since s1 when it was revealed Jules had been texting Nate the whole time, the writers been wanted to put them together. and I think it will happen before this series is over with.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

*Pukes* I hope not, and I don't get the point of pairing this lunatic with anyone that breathes. He needs a shrink, not a slew of forced pairings where he ruins everyone he touches.
Reply   Post New Thread