Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2021, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

So sad but i like the angst when there's pay off

1. Bellarke
2. Skyeward from Agents of SHIELD (I did love Daisy/Sousa on the final season but these two had so much potential)
3. Brandon/Callie from the Fosters (They kind of happened but never really had a chance, do they count?)
4. Karen/Frank from Daredevil/The Punisher
5. Luke/Julie from Julie and the phantoms, jj/kiara from Outerbanks (these 2 couples can still happen tho)

Top 5 best slow burn ships
Old 01-19-2021, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bellarke so much.

I wouldnt count Brallie, they actually happened. I mean like completely platonic pairings.

I hope JJ/Kiara happens!

Top 5 best slow burn ships

I mean, I keep answering the same pairings, which are my top 5 pairings basically. I only really ship slow burns. But for this one I will try to be more honest about what i really think was the best done in terms of best timing (not too fast or too slow) and the scenes written:

1. Damon/Elena - I just love their story. Season 1, hate to respect for each other. Damons feelings evolving. Season 2, back to hate but then back to friendship lol. I think Elena's feelings were really picking up at the end here too. First kiss. Season 3, genuine friendship. Elena's feelings. More mutual kissing. 4. This changed their dynamic and I loved seeing them get even closer as friends and feelings developing even more. First time. Season 5, finally together officially. Genuine feelings, no obstacles. First break up. Season 6. Getting back together after memory loss. Basically engaged. Season 7/8 Damon still pining and holding onto his love for her, then her returning and we see that they were married and had childen in the future. Literally such a perfect build up.
2. Stefan/Caroline - I mean, they story was amazing to watch imo. I love that we got to see them become friends first, then best friends, then carolines feelings, then stefans, then we got some back and forth, and finally a real relationship and marriage. So good.
3. Mac/Jericho - I know its a book couple but I count them because their story was so good. They went from using each other to deeply trusting each other, the sexual tension rising. Both of them pushing away their feelings but being unable to. Their journey in the books was just so perfectly done.
4. Jim/Pam - Loved their story. It wasnt as slow as the others but it still took time. They had so much progression from season to season. Friends first, with feelings. Then pining from one an the other. Finally dating. Then we got to see their jounrey to marriage, their first and second children, and marriage drama that they worked through. They have a great story.
5. Jane/Raf - They were together quick in season 1 but after that it was such a journey to see them come back togehter.

Some others that had a great burn but either they happened too quick for me to consider them a slow burn, or they had some issues through their journey that sort of destroed the devlopment:
Lucas/Peyton (wasnt fond of season 2 or some parts of 5 for them)
Ross/Rachel (great in 1/2 and then here and there but too long between when tehy finally got back together.)
Dan/Blair - liked their progression from enemies to lovers but it happened with seasons 4/5 basically so it wasnt as slow as it could have been.
jack/kate - too slow at times.

There are a lot more but not sure they are really considered slow burns.

Top 5 Hottest hook ups (try to think less from couples and maybe more like one time hook ups or scandelous type of scenes)
Old 01-21-2021, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree Delena were pretty perfect, they got everthing you could want for a ship

also love jafael, jam and steroline's stories

1. Chair's first time on the limo
2. Chair's hate sex on the piano
3. Delena's first time
4. Spuffy's first time was damn all of their scenes were so hot (same with Delena)
5. Zoe/Wade's first time

Jamie/Claire's first time and every single sex scene they had, Phillip/Elizabeth sex on the car (from the americans), sex scene on the pool from the movie Swimfam,

I know you said no couples but those are the ones in my mind, if i didn't ship it i'll most likely forget about it
Old 01-22-2021, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol. well thats fine, i just didnt mean like basic scenes i meant like hot moments lol.

you didnt give me a question lol
Old 01-25-2021, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

sorry! lmao

Top 5 funniest moments on tv?
Old 01-26-2021, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats hard I reallydont know, I watch so many shows. But off the top of my head I will say:

1. The Office - Michael's dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Isu-RKrrdc
2. Parks and Rec walking on ice. Was dying during this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcdhpn-DXTA
3. Friends - Vegas episode. This entire episode was so hilarious to me with Ross and Rachel getting drunk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtHTiiny9u4
4. The Office - Dinner party episode in general but the bloopers for that one were so funny.
5. Friends - Ross "I'm fine" and that whole episode actually.

There were a lot of funny its always sunny in philadelphia moments too but i cant think of specific examples right now

Top 5 Last Kisses (like the last kiss for that couple or on the series)

Last edited by Alexa; 01-26-2021 at 09:46 PM
Old 01-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Zoe/Wade's last kiss on the series finale, they were so happy
2. Chair's last kiss because it was their wedding
3. Pacey/Joey.. when we found out they were endgame
4. Oliver/Felicity, finally reunited
5. William/Noora.. that scene on William's pov was everything. Loved their last kiss

Top 5 fav animals/pets?
Old 01-28-2021, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Cats
2. Some dogs, not all. lol. Huskies are my fav.
3. Deer - I find them so pretty!
4. Foxes - not the sweetest but they are so cute and it was my school mascot.
5. Dophins - sweet and smart animals

Top 5 Ice Cream Flavors
Old 01-29-2021, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Vanilla
2. almond
3. Lemon
4. White chocolate
5. Chocolate

Top 5 hot drinks?
Old 01-29-2021, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna cheat a little cuz i dont like that many hot drinks lol.

1. White Mocha's (chocolate and coffee.) so delicious.
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Lattes (usually with hazelnut or vanilla)
4. Butterbeer (never actually ad this but it sounds amazing lol. Cream soda with butterscotch
5. Probably some warm alcoholic drink like maybe a warm cider? Never really had this either but it sounds okay.

I dont like tea. I think I only tried Chai once.

Top 5 Hulu, Amazon or Apple TV Original series?
Old 02-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't watch many series from those so i'm just going to name the ones i remember i watched

Love victor
The mindy project
Runaways
Four weddings and a funeral
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Top 5 underrated tv shows?
Old 02-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

love victor is so cute, cant wait for season 2.

Top 5 Underrated Shows:
1. Instant Star - a classic show from The-N back in the day. Not as popular as degrassi was, but I loved it. Had great music, and the acting and storyline was so good plus tommy/jude were sdfasfsfsd. Not a lot of people know about it.
2. Black Mirror - Not a lot of people know of this show or talk about it. I really love it. Its on Netflix and its just so good. Each episode is different but i love the message and the technology theme and the twists. So good. Im sad its most likely not coming back for season 5.
3. Everwood - I am rewatching this now and its just such an amazing show. So much better than most of the CW crap they put out nowadays. It was so well written and acted and so genuine and realistic. the storylines are still relevant today. It deserves so much more praise.
4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Office and Friends get proper praise, but IAS doesnt get enough imo. Its just as funny, and the characters are just so awesome. So unique and the show was just so so hilarious in the beginning.
5. Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles - I think the title could throw people off. And it being part of a major movie franchise prob. turns people off too but you can watch it knowing nothing about the movies. I love the writing for the series and the storylines. John/Cameron were so great to watch too. Its just a good show that was canceled too soon.

Top 5 Saddest Death scenes?
Old 02-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Loved Everwood!

Derek (Greys) the SADDEST
Glenn (The walking dead) just awful
Finn (Glee) it just made it more heartbreaking that it happened in real life
Marissa (The OC) i wasn't a big fan of Ryan/Marissa but her death was so sad
Alison (Teen Wolf)
Bellamy (more than sad i was frustrated, they couldn't even get his death right)
Prue (Charmed)
Jen(Dawson's creek)
Nate (Six feet under) the final montage of this show is so heartbreakingly beautiful
Charlie (Lost) this death was.. i have no words

Top 5 character come backs? (from death or after being gone from the show for a while)
Old 02-04-2021, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

im rewatching everwood now, we are doing a rewatch on the board. one episode a week. its been so fun! you should join, or post. we all watch on sundays.

i agree with the post above except for jen, cuz i didnt mind her dying, allison because i didnt like her, and charlie. i liked charlie but i didnt find it sad for some reason. it was well done though.
Quote:
Finn (Glee) it just made it more heartbreaking that it happened in real life
im still sad about cory.

George from greys was a hard one for me, and denny. i bawled over his death the first time i watched.

Top 5 character come backs? (from death or after being gone from the show for a while)

Oh jeez, this is hard, I cant even remmeber right now...

1. Elena (TVD) - So happy to have her back for the finale, and for my ship to be reunited. Thank the lord above.
2. Michael Scott (Office) - I think they coulda done a bit more with his return but I was so happy to have him back on the finale, it was so necessary beacause he was such a big part of the show.
3. Michael and Sara (Prison Break) - Ill combine these since its the same show lol. But thank god they brought sarah back. Thinking she really died was like wtf. Also happy to see Michael in the revival alive after thinking he died in the finale my heart was broken.
4. William (Skam) - When season 3 had aired I know everyone was upset William wasnt there. I was catching up/watching for the first time in season 4 and was bummed they had written him out. But then everyone was freaking out when he made a comeback at the end of 4 and I was so happy! I finished catching up right as Skam og ended, but was so happy to see my noorhelm as endgame. <3
5. Jon (GOT) - Something just felt off when they killed him. I didnt like it at all. So I was so happy to learn he wasn't really dead. Too bad they didnt do the same with Dany.....

HM: Mickey on Shameless. He never really left, but was gone a lot of times and came back, which I appreciated.
Derek, Greys. I loved seeing him again in Meredith's dream .

I know i am probably forgetting a few.

5 couples you did not expect to be endgame, but were pleasantly surprised when they were!
Old 02-05-2021, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I was so happy when Elena came back! love all these come backs!

1. Damon/Elena. In my gut i knew there was no way they weren't going to be endgame, but watching the series finale i was afraid they would kill Damon off. Thank god they didn't

2. Pacey/Joey.. they could have easily gone with Dawson, but then they decided it was Pacey and i loved it (sorry! i know you love them)

3. Michael/Sara.. after S4 ended i didn't think the show would have a new season so that was a great surprise

4. Harvey/Donna.. till the season 8 finale aired i wasn't sure they were going to go there, thank god they did!

5. Stiles/Lydia same than with Darvey. The build up was so long i was afraid they would never happen

Jane/Lisbon (the mentalist) i wasn't sure they would happen till season 6 aired
Spencer/Toby.. they made such a mess after the spaleb thing, so i was afraid

Top 5 dancing scenes (movies or tv shows)