Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2021, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

so would i! you wouldnt shave your head for a millon dollars? lol. what about 500k? come on. haha.

Favorite sad movie? Hmmm, A Walk to Remember. Also, Titanic. Titanic makes me really sad actually. Not just Leo's death but like everyone that died on that ship.
Favorite celebrity real life couple? Hmmm this is tough. I don't ship many real life couples. But my ships that are also together in real life are pretty awesome. Nina/Ian back when they were togeher. As for current i'd say Chase/Madi (john B and sarah) and Eliza/Bob (still in shock over this pairing and that they are married lol)

Do you have any allergies or conditions (like a skin condition or something)
Something you're better at than most people?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Idk

I know, i was shocked about bob/eliza too did you know they were told to act their scenes in a romantic way? Eiza said the writers changed their mind in the last season. I think something definitely happened backstage

1. Thankfully i don't
2. i have no idea, i dont have any particular skill or anything

1. Did you ever have surgery?
2. What gives you comfort when you're sad?
Old 02-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I heard that Jason had a falling out with Bob, which is why he wrote his scenes so poorly and killed him off. SO unprofessional.

1. Did you ever have surgery? Nope. Never broken anything. Never had my appendix out or anything. Never even had my wisdom teeth removed cuz they are lined straight. lol.
2. What gives you comfort when you're sad? Tv, music, coffee and sweets lol. Eating is a comfort thing for me for sure. Sleep. Playing phone games to distract myself, and dancing for sure. I remember when I went through a break up and was really sad the only thing that helped was going to dance class where i would totally forget about it for a few hours.

How often do you get colds throughout the year? What about like head aches and stomache aches?
Favorite traits to look for in someone you want to date? (like good sense of humor, confidence etc)
Old 02-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Just awful, never watching a show from that guy EVER AGAIN

1. It has been years since i got a cold. I get head aches when i read too much and stomache aches when i eat too much fast food

2. Definitely good sense of humor, a nice smile, that he's a good person. Also that he has a job that's important

1. Favorite sneakers?
2. If you could only eat one food, what would that be?
Old 02-11-2021, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

really? lucky. i used to get like 5 colds a year. i am around a lot of kids though. due to covid and wearing masks i havent gotten sick once this year. lol. i think we need to normalize wearing masks when sick. i rarely get headaches but i get stomache aches a lot if i have too much sugar.

1. Favorite sneakers?I love Nike's. I dont really like many other tennies because I dont like my feet looking big so converse tend to do that and i dont like chunky shoes really eiter. My favorite nikes are the classic black and white ones, i wear them constantly. this is my second pair, but i will continue to buy more. I really want some nice whie nikes though. i ahve some but they are a bit too chunky for me. (i was trying to go for whats in but i dont like how they look on me.)

2. If you could only eat one food, what would that be? Chicken. I love chicken and you can make many different things with it.

Favorite accessory to wear with clothing (like a cute purse, or a hat, or scarf, or even jewelry etc)
Last person to see you cry?
Old 02-12-2021, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
i think we need to normalize wearing masks when sick
I totally agree with this

1.Earrings and a cute purse
2. My family (my uncle died a few months ago)

Favorite show from when you were a kid?
Last person who made you smile?
Old 02-13-2021, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite show from when you were a kid? Probably Saved by the Bell. I still love it. I also loved Full House. As far as kid shows though I loved all that, and rugrats and a lot of the nickelodeon shows.
Last person who made you smile? Hmm probably one of the 4 year olds in my ballet class being cute

Something you need to buy more of but you havent gotten around to it?
3 Favorite things to drink?
Old 02-15-2021, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Decorations for my room
2. coffee with milk, chocolate milk, tea

1. Something you bought but then regreted it?
2. what did you last eat?
Old 02-18-2021, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

1. Something you bought but then regreted it? Hmm, usually I do this a lot with clothing lol. Anything else I usually just send back.

2. what did you last eat? i had a carmel candy

Last thing you drew and what was it for?
What do you normally gift someone when you dont know what to get them?
Old 02-19-2021, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. I don't drew at all i used to when i was a kid but then i lost interest i guess

2. If it's a girl probably some jewelery or a purse. If it's a dude something that has to do with football (soccer), because it's really popular here

Favorite sport?
Favorite cereal?
Old 02-20-2021, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite sport? Well, dance. But if that doesnt "count" then I would say gymnastics. Then Ice Skating. I like the "girly" sports so much more than any others. But if I had to go for another guys sort of sport, I probably enjoy watching hockey the best or even baseball (which isnt common, most people find baseball boring lol)
Favorite cereal? Crispx, its like a chex mix but I like it better because its crisper. I kind of outgrew the more sugary ones but I do also like cocoa puffs, and cinnamon toast crunch and lucky charms.

Favorite breakfast food/s?
Favorite Friends character?
Old 02-21-2021, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. I don't know how it's called in english (here's it's called "tostado de campo"), but this one:

2. Chandler but i adore all of them

1. Funniest scene you remember from Friends?
2. Favorite character from New Girl? (idk if you watched it?)
Old 02-21-2021, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

1. Funniest scene you remember from Friends? This is hard, there are so many lol. Off the top of my head, I liked the Ross/Rachel wedding episode, and them drunk together was really funny.
2. Favorite character from New Girl? (idk if you watched it?) I did, and Nick was my favorite.

Favorite Office Character?
Biggest NOtop (aka ship you hate the most)?
Old 02-22-2021, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

1. Probably Jim
2. Bill/Sookie from True Blood. I despise them

1. Favorite vampires from tv/movies?
2. Something that inspires you]?
Old 02-23-2021, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha B/S are so boring.

1. Favorite vampires from tv/movies? Im not sure what you mean by favorite? Like, the lore and stuff? Or the actual characters lol. I dont like twilight at all. I love VPD obviously, mostly damon and stefan. I like true blood too of course and Eric. As far as movies go I havent seen many with vampires TBH. Other than my babysitter's a vampire LOL.
2. Something that inspires you? I guess music. I feel like when I listen to really good songs it really encourages and inspires me to want to try.

Hope I answered those correctly lol.

Favorite Berry or berry flavor?
Favorite color combination? (lets say 3 colors you like together)