Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Nathan Collins Appreciation Thread: Franklin & Bash's latest client!

FRANKLIN & BASH “Bachelor Party” Episode 9 | Daemon's TV

FRANKLIN & BASH “Bachelor Party” Episode 9

Quote:
Episode Synopsis: FRANKLIN & BASH “Bachelor Party” Episode 9 – Following the events of his bachelor party, Janie’s fiancée (guest star James Van Der Beek) finds himself seeking the legal counsel of Peter Bash to get out of a precarious legal snafu. Jared heads back to his high school alma mater for a case involving a teacher charged with sleeping with her underaged student.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:31 AM
Extreme Fan

It should be a good guest spot.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Luke

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 07-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread Luke! 8 more hours
Old 07-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

James will be tweeting live during the episode tonight
Old 07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ all three of them were tweeting and some of the tweets are really funny

The episode wasn't at all like I thought it would be but I liked it and James character must be coming back sometime in the future considering the way it ended.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

I loved the tweets! So awesome to have James commenting as I was watching! My mom was watching with me and she asked me about his hair color. Three minutes later, he tweeted about it

I LOVED his role and I LOVED this episode! Good character and good storyline I loved how this guest role was so big. Other times we have to wait half way through an episode to even see him and then after that he's only in a few short scenes. This was the entire episode! It was great! The little comedy in reference to James/Mark was funny! This character is one of my all time favorite guest starring characters of his! It's right up there with Criminal Minds and One Tree Hill on my list! (Mercy wasn't really "guest starring" was it? that was more of a legit role. at least in my mind it was.)

I was surprised by the ending a bit! I like how Nathan's story of the night unfolded. And I liked that he was
Spoiler:

Luke, did you notice that that one girl's name was Rachel Dawson? The "Dawson" had to be put in there on purpose, don't ya think? I liked that reference, whether it was meant to be one or not
Old 07-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought that too Kimberly I bet it was meant as a James Dawson connection cuz how often do you here the last name Dawson other than Rosario Dawson the actress or Jack Dawson in titanic.

Spoiler:

Kimberly when can I post caps ?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it had to be done on purpose. I love that they did that It was a subtle hint

Spoiler:

I say that you can post caps tomorrow, Luke. Give people 24 hours to watch the episode. If we wait too long we'll forget, ya know? We'll stop the spoiler boxes tomorrow too. ....Unless Jen comes in here and directs us otherwise

Lurkers, feel free to join us in converstation! To add spoiler boxes use the tags [.sp] [/.sp] (minus the ".") on the outside of your paragraphs It should look like this: [.sp] your text here [/.sp]
Old 07-30-2011, 05:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay Kimberly I'll start posting caps.

This is the scene/moment I thought that Nathan was Guilty for sure Cuz when this Dude showed up and said he saw Nathan with a dark haired girl and that he heard Nathan say whatever I'm paying you is not enough. it just sounded and looked bad for Nathan.

Just the way Nathan looked made it seem like he was with a hooker that night and even Peter looked down (in that last cap) like we are screwed James did a great job with his facial expression in this scene keeping us guessing and wondering what the heck is going on here.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I felt the same way during that scene! I was like damn, he is a liar! I was so mad! So happy that the truth came out later...that was def a great twist to make the audience question Nathan's sincerity mid way through.

question....do you guys really think Mark and James look alike? I guess they kinda do.... that big forehead comment from the other guy was funny, i guess they kinda have that in common (who's franklin and who's bash? i was too caught up in staring at James to get names straight )
Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Mark-Paul Gosselaar plays Peter Bash and Breckin Meyer is Jared Franklin

they kinda looked the same when they sat together in court

like you said they do have the forehead resemblance

I remember thinking Mark-Paul kinda looked like James in saved by the bell the college years but I think it was mostly cuz they both had the 90's hair.

Zack & Kelly - Dawson & Joey : both did have the blonde haired guy in love with a beautiful brunette.

I wonder what's gonna happen I mean is Janie gonna marry Nathan or not ? cuz if so James might have to come back next season unless she just says she dumped him in the next episode.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the name clarification!

I see the resemblance...especially in the 90s. The hair and the foreheads and being like the same age.

I wonder if we will ever find out where this story goes or if they'll just drop it. Had Janie been in earlier episodes? Or at least mentioned in earlier episodes? I wonder. It's kinda a cliffhanger.