Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JVDB OT Thread #15: The Writer's Strike is Over!!

New thread time.

Yeah, Cris, I started to understand Meredith more and McDreamy is kinda bugging me. The whole dating thing and moving on so quickly.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

I think we just need more mcSteamy and some mcHunky (my name for James if he ever stars on greys).
Old 02-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread Karen

I am so disconnected of Grey's, and for the things I read, I think it's for the best

Paula, nice nick, hee hee.

Well, so it's 5.35 am and I've been awake since 3 am with my throat aching. Lucky me. I'm staying at home and going to the doctor

Also, this evening I'm going to visit a couple of apartments, and I still need to send the fax to COGEINSA asking for the refund of my money. Wish me luck!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz (View Post)
Well, so it's 5.35 am and I've been awake since 3 am with my throat aching. Lucky me. I'm staying at home and going to the doctor
Welcome to the club. I didn't sleep at all last night. Damn stupid flu. Everyone I know is getting sick.

Good luck today, Bea!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 02-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, I hope you two don't have what I had.

I didn't sleep properly last night, feel like I just dozed on and off.

Bea, good luck with the money and apartment hunting. When were you supposed to move in?

I love McSteamy.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nora, I love your new avi.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

question - does anyone know of a good dvd ripping program thats free? i tried ImTOO but it won't let me choose which five minutes i want to rip. plus it then says that "microsoft has encountered a problem and has to close" does anyone have any ideas?
Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Try AOA DVD Ripper... Cris recommended it to me (I think ) and though only a trial is free, it's not for a limited time of usage, it only lets you rip a certain length at a time (I think it's 10 mins), but you can choose which part to get. Works for me so far.

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 02-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

I cannot wait for The Office to come back!

I'm so bored, anybody have any ideas on what to do to curb your boredom?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Karen. Btw, congrats on Celtic beating Aberdeen 5-1. They mentioned that like 10 times when they were showing Aberdeen vs. Munich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
question - does anyone know of a good dvd ripping program thats free? i tried ImTOO but it won't let me choose which five minutes i want to rip. plus it then says that "microsoft has encountered a problem and has to close" does anyone have any ideas?
I use DVD Decrypter. It's really easy to use.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 02-16-2008, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nora. We have Hearts at home today and then Barcalona on Wednesday. We've actually been playing great these last few weeks.

Brit, have you tried watching some "the ofice" boxsets? When I was off sick from work I rewatched the entire Charmed series and about 10 movies and made a couple of DJ videos.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls! Just letting you know that this will be yet another busy weekend, so I won't be around much. And also that I might have found my new apartment I'll let you know more when things are more setlled, but I am 99% sure of it
Old 02-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

thanks jen and nora i'll give those a try

congrats on the new apartment bea!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Congrats on the apartment, Bea!

So I got the trial version of Sony Vegas Studio and I just finished my very first video with it. It took me some time to get used to all the features (there are a LOT! ), but it was worth it since from now on I will never ever even have to look at Movie Maker again.

Here it is if anyone wants to see it:

Couple: Ross and Rachel
Song: "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston
Summary: Ross declares his love for Rachel at the airport, but she leaves him anyway. Alone in her apartment in Paris, she is forced to face her true feelings.
Video URL: YouTube - Ross & Rachel - I Will Always Love You
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 02-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Wonderful idea Karen! BTW, have you seen The Office yet?