Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like them in the same sort of way that I'm kinda curious about Chloe and Clark and Lana and Clark. They have nice moments, Oliver is hot but my true ship is Clark and Lois.

Lois just broke her phone, almost squee time. I saw an avi somewhere.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

The lyrics are beautiful Mél "sigh"

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 09-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nora - she unknowingly kissed Clark!! It's funny, but you'd think Clark would have better co-cordination when reaching for the arrow. The look on Lois' face after she's kissed The Green Arrow and realising it's not Ollie but someone else.

ETA - I keep rewinding the kiss. Did she need to slap him and then the look on Clark's face when we see it's Clark. Pleasantly surprised one may think. Any chance you have an animated avi with the kiss?
Old 09-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)
Aw those lyrics are beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
The lyrics are beautiful Mél "sigh"
They are, aren't they? I feel like listening to them now lol And that's what I'm gonna do

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

I love Clark's shocked but happy expression after that. He didn't mind the kiss. Lois' reaction is totally Lois. She just had to slap him. And you'll LOVE the conversation between Clark/Lois/Chloe later.

Oh, and a nice reference to this scene in S8:

Clark: You didn't hear me complain when I had to put on green leather to protect your identity.
Oliver: Clark, you made out with my girlfriend, man! What'd you have to complain about???
*silence*

That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She slapped him like he kissed her and not the other way about. Is there an avi animation of that kiss?

Yeah baby, he could teach Ollie a thing or two. This is my fave episode!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure there is. I'll keep an eye out for one.

I think Lois slapped him because he pretended to be someone he wasn't. Sneaky Clark!
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

This is why Tom just doesn't do for me:

Old 09-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, about 6 months ago I would have agreed Jen maybe, but now I'm like "That dude from Twilight"

Nora - maybe you could make one.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I'll try when I get home to Aachen tomorrow night. Still in my hotel room near Frankfurt right now.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

*looks at Karen's lack of interest as less competition*

Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

^^
Jen.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I should have seen that coming, although I probably woldn't say "no" either

Nora - Thanks and I think I get what you mean about Lana telling both Clark and Lex she loves them, or at least making it be known she loves both. At the end of 610 she tells Lex she loves both of them and essentailly she tells him "yes" to his proposal because he trusts her whereas Clark won't tell her his secret. Hardly a marriage made in heaven. I think in 610 I saw more of the "old" Lana, or maybe I just see her differently based on her admissions of love for Clark
Old 09-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

She's just a weird, weird lady. She gives me headaches. I don't like headaches. So I avoid watching Lana.

Oh, do you remember the LnC episode "Pheromone, my lovely"? The one where Lois gets sprayed with that perfume and tries to seduce Clark? Let's just say you'll love 6x13, "Crimson".
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's my next episode. Loved in Justice when Clark walked in when Lois was holding up the skimpy VS number