Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

No, it's the conversation they have about Lana:

Lois: Look, sometimes you gotta tuck your feelings away until it's the right time. Like stuffing dollars into a piggy bank for a bike you can't quite afford.
Clark: Except I can't imagine there is anyone else out there.
Lois: You never know, Clark. When you finally crack open that piggy bank, you'll find that you haven't been saving for a bike. You've really been saving for a Harley.
Clark: There are times when I think you don't know me at all..... and others when I think you know me better than anyone.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's right! I loved that moment. They have so many moments I love. And I love that the writers drop huge anvils at times.

When I was scanning through episodes there's one when Lana ends up sharing Clarks powers, when's that?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Karen: You have a PM

Stupid internet

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 09-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Got it Jen. I wondered what happened.

Nora - Clark needs a girlfriend. Lana has Lex, Chloe as Jimmy. Lois ain't gonna happen for a while...
Old 09-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

The usual happened, my connection sucks (and i'm never happy with my art attempts )

On the plus side, I have 31% of Taken in Broad Daylight downloaded

Now I just need to find and d/l the rest. Some other day, though, I'm off to bed

Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night Jen. I'm off too.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Karen* (View Post)
When I was scanning through episodes there's one when Lana ends up sharing Clarks powers, when's that?
Er, that would be from the most awful Lana arc in S8. If you've really gotten into shipping Clark/Lois by season 8, I suggest skipping those 4 episodes. Clark comes off looking like a whimpy ass.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-03-2009, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That won't be fun. I find it hard to believe that Clark and Lana will ever happen again given she is with Lex. I like Oliver.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Ollie is awesome. Oh, and you'll love 6x10, "Hydro".
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you say so Nora BTW - I sort of got that 9 months and counting feeling from Lex about him and Lana not having sex. "I'm tired of being roommates".
Old 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Yikes. That does sound Pacey-ish.

Karen, Brian Austin Green guest stars on SV in the first two eps of S9. He plays Metallo and he looks YUM.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 09-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hi everyone!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 09-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Mel Did you get the album yet?

Nora - I'm going to be on 610 next. Now I know you aren't a fan of Clark/Lana but can I just say, it's like she is a totally different person with Lex than she was when she was with Clark. I want to use a word that rhymes with witch but I'm not sure if it'd be allowed bashing and all. It just seems like a total 180 on her feelings, much like a certain Ms Potter. How long have I got to get caught up?

Jen - what's up.

Just to let people know, voting is open on the fanart challenge. The thread's been topped.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hey Jen and Karen

Yes, Karen I finally got it this afternoon (I'm guessing you're talking about Whitney lol) I'm so happy! I wanted to buy it sooner but I was busy this week. The album came out here at the beginning of the week but I didn't think it would have came out at the same time (or almost) as in the USA (since we barely have promo about it here ) but yeah, it's out, it was even playing in the store when I came in and I got it

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All