Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^ That sounds fun Jen. Congrats! Completely understand that having a job keeps you away more lately.

I need a job so bad. *sigh*

avi: Beatriz
Old 04-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh congrats Jen! Sounds like a job I would enjoy too.

And good luck with the hunt Maddie.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Congrats on the job Jen Sounds good...

Good luck with finding one Maddie *keeps fingers crossed*

Veronica you asked me where I'd been so long in the previous thread so I figured I'd reply Michael is very much into travelling to Asia, so who knows, perhaps next year we'll be heading to India and visit you

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 04-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Karen, things are calm over the GT. Made my first graphic, but it has to be voted yet. I don't think it's allowed to share who did what. Well, at least I know we're not allowed to show any of the graphics before they are officially on... and since everything is related to the team, I think even the graphics are kind of anonymous.

Good luck Maddie
How are the wedding plans going?

Old 04-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info Cris. Good luck with your graphic.

Good luck Maddie and yes, wedding details.

Jen, sounds good. We'll be expecting lots of book recs.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh gosh, wedding plans...story of my life right now. ha They're coming along. I didn't realize how MUCH there is to do before I started all of this, but we have already gotten a lot of the bigger stuff out of the way. We've booked the location and the photographer/videographer, so my next step is just finding the dress. I think I'm going again Friday to look at another store. Wish me luck!

Old 04-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maddie, can you show us any pictures of what you like for dresses?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sure can. Here are the 2 that I tried on last week that I really really liked.

This one would be all white...I wouldn't have a different color band thing like the picture shows.
Dress #1

Dress #2

Let me know what you guys think. I'm taking any opinions I can get because this is SUCH a hard decision for me!

Last edited by Madison; 04-22-2009 at 01:26 PM
Old 04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maddie, I absolutely love the style you are looking for. I don't knnow if it's because of the lighting on the 2nd one, but i think I prefer the first one. might be because you can see the detail more. I quite like the trim on it. you could always have a trim that matches the bridesmaids.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Whoops. That trim comment was meant for dress #1. Fixed that.

I think I'm leaning toward the first one too, Karen (hey, look at us agreeing again! ). My mom prefers the second one, and I do think it's beautiful...really though, pictures do not do either of these dresses justice...but I think I like the first one a little bit more. Since they're at two different stores, it's harder to compare them. I'm going to have to go back and try each of them on again.

Old 04-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are the bridal stores the same in the States were they won't let you take pictures of you wearing the dress? Maybe if you had a picture of you in them it'd make it easier. Did you get "that" feeling with either of them? when Tracey was between two dresses she said it got to the point when she could only picture herself in one of them.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

No, they were fine with us taking pictures...and we took LOTS. I guess I'm just kinda weird about posting pics of myself.

I can't really say I got that "this is THE one" feeling, and I think that's what's bothering me the most. I LOVED both dresses, but I'm missing that feeling that everyone's been telling me about. My mom, however, did cry when she saw me in dress #2.

Oh well, I think I may be just too picky to ever have that, though...but hey, maybe I'll feel it on Friday when I go to that other place to look! *crosses fingers*

Old 04-23-2009, 04:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

I prefer the second one, so I guess I am of no help here

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 04-23-2009, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Maddie, both are beautiful! I prefer the second one, but I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in either of them.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for your opinions, guys!! My mom would love that you both agree with her!