Master Fan

Throwing bricks at not feeling good
Old 04-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Hope you feel better soon, hun!

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Feeling better working on my resume and portfolio this weekend. scary!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good luck with that

Throwing bricks for the day not having enough hours to do everything you need to do.

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 04-29-2012, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Yay for feeling better & good luck!

Throwing bricks at the continuing stupidity of people who desperately need to be right and will not stop nagging until everyone follows their delusions.

(yes, I've been lurking around the Twilight fandom again)

Old 04-29-2012, 04:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is that again related to R/K? Some people really do not have a life if they need to relive it through other people they do not even know

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
Old 04-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Always. But it's the whole war about whether they're together or not and the viciousness if you don't believe "the right way" I want it all to be over so I can be a Rob fan without having to put up with her this much.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

I bet that sucks, it's really a shame when people cannot distinguish between characters played by certain actors and the actors themselves.

But from what I hear, it's by far not the only fandom with the same crap going on

Old 05-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Sadly, no. It seems to have become a thing lately where shipping the actors is more around than the characters I get it when the actors become involved (I mean, we did it a little with James & Katie), but when the actors have other partners (even if it's just one of them), it's really annoying.

One example is Jen Lawrence from Hunger Games. She's dating Nick Hoult (who was in About A Boy & Skins & M-men) and they seem a happy couple. But I've seen way too many "I hope Jen and Josh (Hutcherson) date". She has a boyfriend, can they not leave it alone? Her and Josh are not Katniss and Peeta, why would they need to be together?

same as people only liking Rob/Kristen together because they want them to be Edward and Bella forever. Ugh.

Ok, rant done. For now.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Urgh, I hate Michael's boss. He's only taken 1 day off this year while she and other colleagues take weeks off at a time, but yet she dares to make a fuss over 2 DAYS in JULY that he'd want to take off so that we could go to Kim Wilde's concert in Munich which is on a Thursday. 2 DAYS!!!

And then people from the public sector (like her) complain about how hard they've got it I work most weekends and evenings and dunno if I take 2 weeks off during the entire year as my business requires to be around when people need you - and I am very happy to have work unlike many people who have lost their jobs in the private sector during the last year - but yet, she can get a salary from the budget for which I pay, take off whenever she feels like it and have that vacation PAID, but Michael who works for a minimum wage and gets to work early and leaves later (on his own will) and who needs to suck it up that kids show up or don't show up however they might feel like it, and who has taken off 1 DAY during the last 5 months, cannot get 2 DAYS OFF??? So that she and her colleagues can stay at home and drink bear or sunbathe or whatever???

Old 05-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

hope she'll not cause too much hassle over it & Michael can get the days off.

Speaking of: I'm here to throw a few bricks at my boss. He's decided that everyone HAS TO take two weeks of their holidays in the summer. Now, I get it, and in a way it'd suit me to have the time off, even though it helps me none financially (even if bbgirl is not in daycare for a week, I still need to pay for it to not lose her spot). But at the same time, I can't take holidays & go visit my parents in the summer because he certainly doesn't pay me enough to pay for the plane tickets in the middle of the summer season. And when I said I'd love to take one of my weeks holidays in November, around Halloween, when bbgirl has time off school, he basically suggested that he will not OK holidays for anyone between September and Christmas
Ugh, it's 4 days I'd be away for.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

That's really dumb. Whats the point of even giving holiday days then if they're not going to let you use them when you want to?
Old 05-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

I know It's like, because he can't afford to hire more people, he needs us all there when it's busy, but then even if it's not busy, we're all over the place and ... ugh.

Throwing more bricks because I nearly walked through him for a shortcut today Again.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I can't imagine what seeing this guy is like, I hate him just hearing about him
Old 05-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Perhaps we should introduce your and Michael's boss, Jen and make a swap.

Michael worked extra hours last weekend that, according to his calculations, now entitle him to 2 days off so he'll discuss it with his boss next week. It's insane that the only few days he's actually had off is when he used his extra hours means that he hasn't even gotten to any actual holiday yet the woman dares tell him that he's got more holidays that he's entitled to And the institution he works for has gotten some money from the EU for an exchange project in Sweden during the summer yet kids that participate in the programme that Michael works in will be allowed to go and he's expected to stay at home And these kids are all facing negative marks at the end of the year so they should be studying for their exams during summer to be able to enrol into the next year but instead they're being taken on a lovely 3-week trip