Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

YouTube - American Idol Final 2: Jordin Sparks "This Is My Now"

This is the clip. You have to play through it until minute 3:31. He's sitting 2 rows back from constantine. I can't believe he couldn't get a better seat than constantine? lol

I am kinda liking the hat...dawg!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for the link! I'm happy for another sighting, yet I wouldn't of pegged him as a Idol type of guy.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Oh, thank you very much for the link Paula!
Old 05-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the link, Paula!
I don't remember where I read it, but I think Heather mentioned once they watch American Idol.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

awww! thanks for posting that! i was watching it and i saw them show constantine but i didn't notice james i was even looking out for him too cuz i remember before last years american idol finale there was an article in which james was quoted saying that him and heather wanted Katherine McPhee to win.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Kinda strange turn of events so I thought I'd mention it. Football Wives is still up as a pilot that got picked up for next fall. I don't know what's up with that, but it's listed as one of the pilots to air this fall.

Football Wives (Drama)

Cast: Gabrielle Union, Brian White, Lucy Lawless, James Van Der Beek, Kiele Sanchez, Ving Rhames, Eddie Cibrian, Arielle Kebbel, Holly Robinson Peete, Spencer Garrett. Concept: Soap drama based on the popular British series that focuses on wives of professional football players. Prod. Co: Bad Hat Harry Productions, Brancato-Salke Productions, Shed Productions, ABC Television Studio. Executive Producers: Chris Brancato, Bert Salke, Bryan Singer (director), Marco Pennette (writer), Eileen Gallagher, Ann McManus, Maureen Chadwicke.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Where is it listed Mich? In the official site?
Old 05-27-2007, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

I found a link to a blog of one of the actors and he said the show wasn't picked up:
blog.myspace.com/brianwhiteonline

Old 06-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

James seems to love his baseball:

Quote:
Mayor Villaraigosa, James Denton, Michael Clarke Duncan, Luc Robitaille and many more to play in 49th annual Hollywood Stars Game this Saturday
The Painted Turtle will be presented with a Dodger Dream Field donation

LOS ANGELES -- Television and film stars will be participating in the 49th annual Hollywood Stars Game. The game will be played Saturday, June 9 at 5:15 p.m. before the Dodgers take on the Toronto Blue Jays at 7:10 p.m.

Fans are invited to watch from Dodger Stadium's outfield grass and warning track to watch their favorite Hollywood celebrities play. FSN Prime Ticket's Steve Lyons and Patrick O'Neal will coach both teams of stars.

The roster of stars scheduled to appear in the game includes Antonio Villaraigosa (Mayor of Los Angeles), Luc Robitaille (LA King legend), James Denton ("Desperate Housewives"), Dave Annable ("Brothers and Sisters"), Gary Valentine ("King of Queens"), Oscar Nunez ("The Office"), Michael Clarke Duncan ("Talladega Nights"), Adrian Pasdar ("Heroes"), James Van Der Beek ("Dawson's Creek"), Neal McDonough ("Flags of Our Fathers"), Corbin Bernsen ("PSYCH," "Major League"), Shemar Moore ("Criminal Minds"), Larry Joe Campbell ("According to Jim"), Wallace Langham ("CSI"), Robert Gossett ("The Closer"), David Berman ("CSI"), Danny Strong ("Gilmore Girls"), Michael Rosenbaum ("Smallville"), Joel McHale ("The Soup"), Sam Page ("Shark"), Kenny Johnson ("Grace," "The Shield"), George Stults ("7th Heaven"), Jon Wellner ("Evan Almighty," "CSI"), Joe Mantegna ("Starter Wife"), Aylin Mujica ("Marina"), Mauricio Islas ("Prisionera") and more.

Kevin and Bean from KROQ will emcee the event. In addition, KROQ's Kevin and Bean morning show will be hosting "Kevin & Bean Day" at Dodger Stadium this Saturday. The Dodger Stadium parking lot and turnstiles will open early for fans at 4:40 and 5 p.m. respectively.

Equipment for the game will be provided by Majestic and New Era. The 49th annual Hollywood Stars game will benefit The Painted Turtle, the sixth addition to Paul Newman's family of Hole in the Wall Camps for seriously ill children located in Lake Hughes, California.

The Dodgers will present The Painted Turtle with a Dodger Dream Field for campers to enjoy. DHL is partnering with the Dodgers to build this Dream Field in Lake Hughes. DHL will provide volunteer work, a plaque to commemorate the Dodgers' donation, a Louisville Slugger contribution to the kid's camp and $40,000 for the construction of the Dodger Dream Field at The Painted Turtle facility.

Following the Hollywood Stars game and as part of the on field pregame festivities on Saturday, Dodger Pitcher Randy Wolf will present The Painted Turtle with a check to mark the construction of the Dodger Dream Field. The donation will include funding from the Dodgers in addition to a personal contribution from Wolf. For more information on The Painted Turtle, visit The Painted Turtle.
Source
Old 06-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

I am so jealous, I'm a huge Dodgers fan and the fact that he gets to play there is awesome. I remember that picture of him playing baseball from quite a while ago Can't resist a guy in a baseball jersey (But I have to, because he belongs to Brit in our overactive custody discussions )
Old 06-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

^ Yep. And you get Josh, and we share John. Unless you get Gale to then I get John.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

so many stipulations and yup, I'll take Gale you can have James and John, I'll take Josh and Gale
Old 06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok Jenn, you do realise Brit is a little delusional, right? She doesn't own James...I do.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the piece of news
Old 06-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

uh oh Brit, looks like you have some competition Good thing I have my LJ comments to prove that you do indeed own James