Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2004, 01:07 AM
New Fan

james {sigh}

now that james IS MARRIED NOW IT SEEMS LIKE HE DISAPPERED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE BECAUSE HES MARRIED NOW HES NOW GETTING ALOT OF WORK BECAUSE PEOPLE RATHER FANTASIZE{I CANT SPELL} NOW HE S OFF LIMITS. JAMES HAS ONLY BEEN MARRIED A YEAR AND IN MOST RECENT PHOTOS HE LOOKS LIKE HES SICK OF HER/ VBRING JAMES BACK
Old 07-18-2004, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

I'm closing this because first, it belongs to the Jamesd news' thread since you are wonderting about where he has been lately. Second, you have posted all in caps, what is considered yelling in the net, so please, don't do that again.

Also, I have to remind you that the Heather - J/H's relationship bashing is NOT allowed. I know we all love James and can get kinda jealous at times, but refrain from making those kind of comments like 'James seem to be sick of her' when there is absolutely no prove of that but the opposite: they're always glowing when they are together. Any kind of comments like that one will be edited from now on.

Thanx.