Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawson's Creek - Episode Survivor - Season 4.

by now you all know how this works, but just in case you forgot, you vote off your least fave episode and the last ep with the least votes is the winner.

401 - Coming Home
402 - Failing Down
403 - The Two Gentlemen of Capeside
404 - Future Tense
405 - A Family Way
406 - Great Xpectations
407 - You Had Me at Goodbye
408 - The Unusual Suspects
409 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
410 - Self Reliance
411 - The Tao of Dawson
412 - The Te of Pacey
413 - Hopeless
414 - A Winter's Tale
415 - Four Stories
416 - Mind Games
417 - Admissions
418 - Eastern Standard Time
419 - Late
420 - Promicide
421 - Separation Anxiety
422 - The Graduate
423 - Coda

And for those who need an episode guide:

#401 "Coming Home"
Season Premiere! Joey and Pacey return from their three month romantic nautical getaway on True Love. Andie flirts with a french boy. (insert from Karen: poor Dawson)

#402 "Failing Down"
With the return to school, reality hits hard as Jen and Henry break up and Pacey faces the likelihood that he will not graduate. Gretchen (Pacey's sister) brightens the horizons a bit. (insert from Karen: poor Dawson, almost loses his eyesight when seeing a certain couple kiss)

#403 "Two Gentlemen Of Capeside"
The winds of change are blowing through Capeside as a violent storm threatens lives and forces an unlikely hero to come forward. (insert from Karen: poor Dawson, on the bright side, the twu wuv sinks...so sad!)

#404 "Future Tense"
When Joey fears that her college plans will upset her relationship with Pacey, it leads her too having too much to drink at Jen's BD party. While Dawson & Pacey baby-sit her, she says things in front of everyone she will forever regret! (insert from Karen: poor Dawson. But I don't think joey regreted what she said FOREVER....ohhhh scary!)

#405 "A Family Way"
The Leery family may be adding another member, causing several others (Joey) to reconsider sexual responsibility and all it's ramifications. (insert from Karen: poor Dawson, I forget why at the moment)

#406 "Great Xpectations"
Dawson and Gretchen head to an underground rave while Joey and Pacey tag along. Andie is accepted to Harvard and later experiments with the drug ecstasy. (Note from Karen, the re-emergence of jealous joey, we missed you girl.)

#407 "You Had Me At Goodbye"
With enough credits to graduate HS, Andie says goodbye to Capeside before attending Harvard on early acceptance. Joey decides between Dawson and Pacey on who should write an essay for her college application on "The Person Who Knows Me The Best". (Note from Karen: hahahaha Pacey, Dawson knows her best! And sad as here we find the departure of Andie, one of the many obstacles in the road to PJism.)

#408 "The Unusual Suspects"
Someone has pulled the Senior prank of the century when Principal Peskin's boat and golden retriever end up in the school swimming pool with "Class of 2001" inscribed on the sail. Dawson, Pacey and Jack are all considered suspects. (Note from Karen, they had to get Dawson talking to Pacey again SOMEHOW!)

#409 "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
Joey is hurt when Gretchen takes her place on movie night. (hehehehehe) Joey and Pacey are shocked when they see Dawson kissing Gretchen under the mistletoe at the Leery's Christmas party. (Note from Karen, a great ending in this episode!)

#410 "Self Reliance"
Joey tries to cope with her feelings after seeing Dawson and Gretchen kiss. (Joey has feelings for Dawson? No way! But it was ALWAYS Pacey, how could this be?) Dawson's colloboration with Brooks begins, rejuvinating his filmmaking spirit. Jen takes Jack to a Gay-Straight Coalition.

#411 "The Tao Of Dawson"
Unexpected truths are revealed in Capeside when Dawson admits to Pacey that he has feelings for Gretchen. Joey is locked in a storeroom with Drue. (note from Karen: Shouldn't Pacey be happy now, no competition? Dawson can totally break that old rule don't date your best friends sister (we all know Dawson would never date Bessie!) since Pacey broke that old don't date your best friends ex!)

#412 "The Te Of Pacey"
When Joey helps plan a surprise party for Pacey's b-day, she ends up getting more than she bargained for. Pacey's family creates a nightmare situation for all involved. Gretchen keeps putting off her and Dawson's first official date. (Note from Karen, a great episode, well the bday party parts and pacey's face.)

#413 "Hopeless"
Joey and Pacey double date with Drue and Anna. Anna finds an interest in Pacey. Dawson goes out with Gretchen and her friends but feels humilated as the evening accentuates the gap between their ages. (Note from Karen, poor Dawson again, can't seem to cut a break).

#414 "A Winter's Tale"
Dawson tends to a near-death Mr. Brooks while his class attends the senior ski trip. Pacey and Joey find a way to keep warm on a cold night. Jack and Jen share an unexpected romantic moment. (Note from Karen: Nothing much happens in this episode, no wait, Jen and Jack kiss!)

#415 "Four Stories"
Jen is sent to a psychologist by Mr Kasdan. Joey and Pacey oversleep at the lodge and find themselves confronted with tensions that accompany the latest developments in their relationship. Dawson asks Joey if she slept with Pacey. (Note from Karen: hehehe, a GREAT morning after, I feel robbed for my ship! More interestingly joey lies to Dawson about her virginity. I wonder why. Did she feel repulsed, have amnesia?)

#416 "Mind Games"
The results of the senior poll have ramifications for Dawson, Joey and Pacey as the 3 try to ignore the tauntings of pollmaster Drue Valentine. Dawson finds a night alone with Gretchen more awkward than he expected. (Note from Karen: I love Drue. Dawson should have left well alone.)

#417 "Admissions"
Past, present, and future collide when the group is forced to make some serious decisions about where they'll attend college. (Hmm, nothing to add, except, where was Pacey accepted to again?)

#418 "Eastern Standard Time"
It's Senior Ditch Day.. Joey finds herself accompanying Jen on an excursion to New York City. Drue and Pacey are the only ones in school on this day. Gretchen and Dawson take off on a road trip.

#419 "Late"
Joey realizes that she could be pregnant and Pacey is nowhere to be found. Gretchen considers taking an out-of-town job. Jack learns Tobey falls victim to a vicious hate crime. (Note from Karen: *scratches head* I thought it was Dawson's Creek, why no mention?)

#420 "Promicide" The senior prom brings some pleasant surprises as well as some unexpected heartbreak to the group. (Notre from Karen, surely a contender or one of the eps that will be here until the end. The death of PJ, how sad and traumatic. PJ break up at dance take 1.)

#421 "Separation Anxiety"
Dawson and Joey are hopeful that some unexpected turns of events may resuscitate their ailing relationships with Gretchen and Pacey respectively. Jen makes an important decision but Jack makes her rethink it. (Note to Karen, um I can't really remember this.)

#422 "The Graduate"
Dawson and friends graduate from Capeside High. Joey gives a speech (and locks eyes with Dawson). Jen and Drue get caught in a senior prank. (Note from Karen: Pacey did not slide on Andie watch, only on Joey's. Dawson wasn't a slacker and didn't get all yelly at a teacher).

#423 "Coda"
Season 4 Finale! (And here children is where they thought it would end and how apt it would be like in the beginning). Dawson's goodbyes come earlier than expected when he's accepted to a summer program at USC. Jen bids farewell to Gram's house as it's sold. (Note from Karen: And there's a kiss by a window, wonder who between?!?)

hope that refreshes the memory!

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 08-26-2007 at 02:56 PM Reason: playing with the font colours :P
Old 06-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

OFF: Future tense.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A Winter's Nightmare,
Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A Winter's Tale
Old 06-21-2007, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

404 - "Future Tense"

(love the inserts Karen)
Old 06-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a little fun with it Deb! It all proves that it was always PJ. I miss the anti-Pj thread and had to let it show.

Future Tense - 2
A Winter's (Nightmare-y)Tale - 2

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 06-21-2007 at 12:42 PM
Old 06-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

My vote: A Winter's Tale
I don't think I really watched that ep... and if I did, which is quite possible (since I went through the lot when I got the boxset), my memory loves me, because I don't recall details for obvious reasons, I'm thankful...

ETA: OK, I think I might've at least mentally skipped everything in this season that didn't involve Dawson or DJo. I read through the episode list and went: huh?

Jenny

PS: Just wanted to add, about Late: was that the "family" moment with Dawson, Joey and Lilly?

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ

Last edited by JenMixelle; 06-23-2007 at 04:12 AM
Old 06-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

*misses that thread so much it hurts, Karen *
Old 06-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
PS: Just wanted to add, about Late: was that the "family" moment with Dawson, Joey and Lilly?
Yes it was Jen. That ep has to stay in there for a while, altho i hate the PJ-pregnancy scare. I think they already took care of that with Bessie and her "Joey selling condoms" or whatever tirade. It would have made more sense for there to have been a DJ pregnancy scare, but then that would have forced DJ to actually talk about all their issues and TIIC just couldn't have that, no no no.

Deb, I wonder if we could have some sort of thread here, or are anti thread's out everywhere? Maybe a "We hate everyone who is against Dawsonor DJ"
Old 06-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, so my memory of the relief in Joey's face in that ep is correct... I mean, when the test was negative. Glad I recall more than Coda

Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

So we have a tie.

Come on ppl, vote!
Old 06-23-2007, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz (View Post)
So we have a tie.

Come on ppl, vote!
I thought I did... and yes I did... This actually made me rewatch some of Season 4... Not necessarily a good idea

Old 06-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Future Tense - 2
A Winter's (Nightmare-y)Tale - 3

So A Winter's Nightmare is gone, so sad. For some reason when I think of this ep I kinda hear Ross from Friend's going all pivot, pivot near the end. Thanks Deb!

401 - Coming Home
402 - Failing Down
403 - The Two Gentlemen of Capeside
404 - Future Tense
405 - A Family Way
406 - Great Xpectations
407 - You Had Me at Goodbye
408 - The Unusual Suspects
409 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
410 - Self Reliance
411 - The Tao of Dawson
412 - The Te of Pacey