Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen H. (View Post)
Will come back later.
You never came back
Old 09-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry, I forgot.

I think I get over the DJ instincts that make me wanna hurl bricks at Jen, I think I'd have to say S5 altho there were a few things about s1 D/Jen I may have liked altho for the most part I dont think I really liked Jen in s1. Well not with Dawson.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:55 AM
New Fan

Any updates about James Van Der beek and Michelle Williams? Thank You.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Hi EARTH, welcome to the board

There is a bnews thread for James at the top of this board. You can go there to find out the latest new, although there aren't many as for now. The only new lately has been the release if his horror movie 'The Plague' on DVD.

About Michelle williams, all I know is that she and Heath took a year off from work to be together and enjoy their little girl

Karen, I am torn. I didn't like Jen in S1 neither, (or even the greatest part of S2 for that matter) and even though I liked her in the rest of the seasons, I feel like in S5 they made her character regress a little by being with dawson (I can't get over the 'clappy thing' scene, as if she was retarded ). But mmm... if I have to chose, I go with D/Jen in S5. I like seeing them acting as an adult couple despite everything
Old 07-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, no D/Jen posts for almost 2 years. Such a shame since she was the...okay not going to go there and be crude and refer to Jen as someone who walked on the moon.

Anyways, I just wanted to let anyone who cares know, that i have finished a D/Jen video. I hadn't worked on it in ages and then suddenly got a sudden desire to finish it tonight. So just have to render and upload.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's exciting news, Karen! I actaully really liked D/Jen together in Season 5. They were good for each other at the time.

Looking forward to your video!

avi: Beatriz
Old 07-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't really like them initally, but I think jen grew on me.

I've just finished making my first Dawson/Jen music video. For some reason this song was just crying out for D/Jen.

"We've got tonight"

Last edited by Chase.This.Light; 07-15-2008 at 03:39 PM Reason: duplicate post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Watched and commented. Loved it!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Maddie. I'm surpried i enjoyed making this video so much.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone have a fave D/Jen moment? Romantic or otherwise.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, two combined into one, though. I loved the skinny-dipping scene as such and then I totally adored it when Jen mentioned it on her radio show

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 07-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I loved that moment. I think it's funny you can forget a scene and then once you see it you remember seeing it before, if you know what i mean.

I used that scene in my video and had totally forgot it existed until I came across it. That's a great choice Jen.

I've always loved the scene between Jen and Dawson in "The Long Goodbye" that's in the opening post.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, since I really disliked anything D/Jen in S2 I'm not too fond of the skinny-dipping scene, but I did like that scene from "The Long Goodbye". Jen always knew what to say to him, it seemed.

I have to say, I really liked them in "Hotel New Hampshire". They had some really cute moments. I love when he's giving his speech and calls her his girlfriend and she mouths, "I'm gonna kill you" and they're both all smiley. So cute. Plus, their love scene was very well done and showed their chemistry off nicely. Oh, and them dancing was great too.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't the dance scene cut?
Old 07-20-2008, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Was it? I do remember it, so at least on the DVDs they kept it I've never seen the cut-for-TV versions.

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ