Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

The D/Jo Thread #2 'Cuz he's her True North.

ok, im going to rebuild this thread sense it got lost, im going to try to bring back all the posts:

Ok, i quess i'll open it. Anyway inkeeping with the title im going to post the lines to the scene where i got the idea for it.

Joey: So why did you show up like this?
Dawson: I needed to see you. You know, I suddenly felt very lost.
Joey: How did you think you were going to feel when you took down all your posters and suddenly decided to drop
film class.
Dawson: Well, I didn't think... I just did.
Joey: And now you're thinking and you realized you don't know who you are anymore?
Dawson: Something like that, yeah.
Joey: I think you lost your true north. Fixed point in the night sky that you guide yourself by.
Dawson: What about you, what's your true north?
Joey: I don't think I have one.
Dawson: (looking up into the sky) What is that?
Joey: The aurora borealis.
Dawson: The northern lights? Aren't we a little far south for that here in Capeside?
Joey: Apparently not. It's funny, I've been waiting all night for this to happen and it happens here with you.
Dawson: Is that a bad thing?
Joey: No, it's just typical. I just thought it'd be more bluish.

Dawson and Joey is the only couple that really taught me what love is really about, i'v never shipped a couple like these two, probably because i'v never seen a couple like this on a T.V show.

Here are some pics of them:

Now for the first thread question...
What is you favorite D/J scene? If you want you could post lines and the pictures to go with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
excellent post brit sorry i didn't get a chance to post a new thread, my internet has been down for the last 3 days.

anyways great new thread and pics

man do i have plenty of favourite scenes i'll get back to you on that one.
keep the faith always

regards
taubmas80 - djalways - Aussie DJer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Bea:
Great title Britney!

Be back later with my faves scenes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Me:
Thanks guys. <http://www.fanforum.com/oldforums/cg...lies/smile.gif>

Now here are two scenes that i like:
[Scene: Inside Hell?s Kitchen. Joey and Dawson are sitting at the bar, talking to one another. You can see that they are very happy to finally be spending some time together]
Dawson: All right, so guess what?
Joey: What?
Dawson: Take a guess.
Joey: You're gay.
Dawson: That and... I was on the phone with Steven Spielberg the other day.
Joey: Really?
Dawson: Sort of.
Joey: What do you mean "sort of"?
Dawson: He called for Todd, and I said, "hold on a second, please," and I put Todd on.
Joey: That's it?
Dawson: My hands were shaking.
Joey: "Hold on a second, please"? That's the best you could do for your childhood hero?
Dawson: I thought for sure I was gonna miss you again.
Joey: You almost did. Everyone left. I was next.
Dawson: But you couldn't bring yourself to leave, could
you? You had to see me.
Joey: Get over yourself. I'll have you know that I stuck a dollar in that jukebox over 3 hours ago. I was not gonna leave until I heard my song.
Dawson: Ok. All right. My mistake.
Joey: So tell me about this movie you're making.
Dawson: Um, it's a horror movie... no matter what Todd says. He likes to tell people that it's a Hitchcockian thriller, but that's kind of like saying Happy Gilmore is an homage to Woody Allen. You look great, by the way.
Joey: Thank you.
Dawson: I don't say things like that nearly enough. The second I saw you I thought to myself, "god, she looks great," but I didn't say anything, so... I'm saying it now.
Joey: Is this some player routine you work shopped in L.A. Over the summer?
Dawson: Can a guy not tell a girl that she looks great without there being some sort of manipulation involved?
Joey: Generally, no.
Dawson: Ok, good point. But this is you and me. General
rules do not apply to you and me. They never have.
Joey: Can I ask you a question?
Dawson: Ok.
Joey: We didn't talk this summer. At all. Why is that?
Dawson: Quick and easy answer would be that I was really, really busy and there just wasn't any time. Which is true, but... it's not really it, because I thought about you all the time, and about what you said about how everything would just kind of work itself out between us and it just... made me feel so good about us. I just...well, I guess I didn't want to ruin that feeling. Does that make any sense?
Joey: It makes a lot of sense, actually. You know what this means.
Dawson: What?
Joey: Dare I say we might be growing up?
Dawson: Oh, god.
Joey: What?
Dawson: That sounds so boring.
Joey: True. Sad but true. But I mean... case in point. You seem...different.
Dawson: Different how?
Joey: Just different. A good different... like living your dream agrees with you.
Dawson: I don't know that fetching lattes and having Todd?s Porsche detailed qualifies as living the dream, but...
Joey: you know what I mean.
Dawson: Yeah, I do. So what about you?
Joey: What about me?
Dawson: Did you do anything special this summer? Did you meet anyone special?
Joey: Mmm, no one worth mentioning. And you?
[Suddenly Joey finally hears her song play on the jukebox.]
Joey: Ah! Finally!
Dawson: I know this song. This is a great song.
Joey: Yeah, it is.
Joey: Nothing. It just reminds me of something. The summer between seventh and eighth grade, and clueless.
Dawson: Was it on the soundtrack or something?
Joey: No. At least, I don't think so. Um... we went to see it at the rialto, remember? And when we got out it was pouring rain, your mom came to pick us up, but the car was, like, way across the street so you grabbed my hand and we ran for it. And it was probably only about 10 seconds or so, but when we got in the car, all I could think about was the fact that... you had held my hand.
Dawson: So what does it have to do with the song?
Joey: It was playing on the radio in your mom's car.
Dawson: Oh.
[Dawson gets up, and reaches his hand out for Joey to join him]
Joey: What are you doing?
Dawson: I was gonna ask you to dance.
Joey: Are you crazy?
Dawson: Yeah, but the offer still stands.
[They dance to the song]
<http://www.nikescreamcaps.com/dc601/PDVD_292.jpg>
& this scene:
Dawson: You know what you were saying before, about how living my dream agrees with me? I've been thinking about that and I want you to know that I probably would not be living any dream at all if it weren't for you. I mean, more and more I keep on finding myself in these incredibly surreal situations and every time... I always kind of, in the back of my head just think, "what would Joey think if she could see me right now?" You know, I guess everyone has someone who challenges them and makes them shoot for something just beyond their reach. You're that person for me. So, yeah, maybe we didn't talk this summer, and who knows, maybe we'll find ourselves talking less and less as time goes on and life gets more and more in the way, but... I gotta say, Jo, I don't feel it. 'Cause you're with me everywhere I go. Happy birthday.
Joey: Thank you.
can you all just say 'Awwwwwwww' with me, how sweet is he?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By:Taubman:
dawson is a legend and sooo romantic and caring

awww, and i love that scene sooo much 601 was awesome for us djers
i wish they gave dawson and joey a better shot in season 6 , i wish it last longer that 2 eps, oh well at least we get soulmates, lovers and friends forever after season 6
~~~~~~~~~
By Me
I love this pic, well it's Nora's wallpaper, but i couldn't find the picture without the backround.

~~~~~~~~~
By angleface:
Yeah a new thread. Thanks for starting it. I loved the scene where they were dancing. It was so sweet. There were so many great moments in the episode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
by Me
There was also another time when it showed that dawson was her True North, heres the convo:
Episode 302 - Homecoming

Dawson: Hey.

Joey: Hey.

Dawson: What are you doing here?

Joey: I'm not sure. Your house is like magnetic north. Certain nights, it just.. it draws me in. While you were gone this summer, there were days I would just get in my boat and come riding past your dock. For old times sake, I guess.

Dawson: We can't go back, Joey.

Joey: I know. It's like that phrase, isn't it? Can't go home again. I realized that for a while. Earlier tonight...

Dawson: I'm sorry you had to see that.

Joey: Don't be. I think I was meant to. In some weird way it helped me. I mean, seeing you on that stage something inside of me clicked, and for the first time I felt how wrong it would be. I mean we... we really do need to... to move on and to meet new people and to have new relationships.

Dawson: It's weird as it happens, isn't it? You still love the person, you just stop needing them like you used t o.

Joey: Yeah. It's weird and it's kinda sad. So we're friends, and then we are a couple, then friends again, then a couple. So, what are we now?

Dawson: We're Dawson and Joey.

(He takes off his necklace and puts it on her neck.)

Joey: You think every Joey has a Dawson and every Dawson has a Joey?

Dawson: I hope so -- for their sake.

Awwww, k im done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
By Newmom
Favorite Dawson and Joey scene?? Gosh that is SO HARD...mainly because almost EVERY Dawson and Joey scene is my favorite. I fast-forward through alot of episodes just to watch D/J scenes(Season 4 in particular for some reason).

But here are my top 10 off the top of my head:

#1--"Perfect Wedding"--Ending scene where they are dancing/kissing. That is my all-time favorite D/J kiss.

#2--"Decisions"--- Infamous kiss by the window. How can you not love that one?

#3--"Reunited"---The rowboat scene at night where they are making out...soooooooo romantic.

#4--"Coda"--Entire "pure magic" scene at the end.

#5--"The Bostonians"--Ending scene where Dawson shows up at Joey's dorm-room door. Personally, I think James looked his hottest in this episode.

#6--"Self Reliance"--When Dawson gives Joey the picture of her and Pacey under the Christmas tree.

#7--"Admissions"--On Joey's dock when Dawson gives Joey the money for college. Such a "pretty" scene.

#8--"Beauty Contest"--Near the end on the peir when Dawson is asking Joey "what is happening??"

#9--"Longest Day"--The fight scene in Dawson's bedroom--sooooooo emotional.

#10--"The Dance"--When they tell each other "I Love You" for the first time, and then Dawson kicks over the infamous ladder when they break up.

RUNNERS UP:

"The Kiss"--Swingset Kiss..and also when Dawson picks Joey up for their first date..that entire scene was great.

"Be Careful What You Wish For"--In Dawson's bedroom at the end when he says "God I love you." to Joey.

"Must Come to An End"--At the end on the picnic table telling each other they are soulmates forever...I cry every time.

"Great Xpectations"--When Dawson tells Joey he is going to have a baby sister or brother....SUCH a pretty scene.

"That Is the Question"--When Joey comes to Dawson crying at the end when Jack tells her that he is gay.

"Like a Virgin"--When Joey "offers" herself to Dawson.

"Ch Ch Changes"--When Dawson builds the white picket fence for Joey.

See...I told you its impossible for me to choose..LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~
by me:
Awww i loved all of thos episodes Newmom.
~~~~~~~~~~
By angelface:
Those are all great moments. There really are too many to choose from. I loved the one where he was building her a fence. That was so sweet and he looked really hot when he was working.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By nag:
You're welcome sweetie
Does anyone know when did they take this picture?He's got a dark hair.It's probably from s2 but he never got a dark hair on DC.

Nagihan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By me:
Maby its because the pisture is black and white, or maby it was after james did "Varsity Blues".
But it looks like it was taken in the middle of S2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'll keep bringing them over.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

more.....
By Taubman:
nice pics everyone

also loved all those djer scenes
~~~~~~~~~~
By Newmom:
----It's probably from s2 but he never got a dark hair on DC.

I have a quesiton about this. Maybe its just my televison, or poor quality when I was taping this particular episode, but in the Season 3 premier(Like a Virgin) his hair looks VERY dark, especially in the opening scene where him and Pacey are talking in the Leery kitchen...but really throughout the entire episode. It gets lighter in the next episode(Homecoming) and is back to light blond by the 3rd episode in Season 3(All of the Above, I think). Anyone else notice this? I am assuming its from when he filmed "Texas Rangers" during his hiatus between Seasons 2-3 and he had to dye his hair darker. Either way, he looks adorable of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Me:
I thought he filmed Texas Rangers during his hiatus between Seasons 3-4?
~~~~~~~~~
By JoozerLoozer
Gosh all those quotes made me remember the wonderfulness of Dawson and Joey. I love them so much!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By nag:
I can't remember his hair color in the s3 premier. I have to check the pictures.

BritneyI believe he filmed Texas Rengers before S3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By me:
Ohh well arn't i smart
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By me:
what i love bout this couple is with them and p/an, you can actually see them falling deeper in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
dawson and joey closeness they are the only couple ever that have this special closeness and etcc soo special and all love it!!!!!

i'll post some closeness pics soon
~~~~~~~~~~
By angelface:
Thanks for all the caps and quotes. They're great. I miss the early seasons closeness. I think I'm gonna have to bring out my DVDS again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Nag:

I love the way she looks at him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By me:
I think the camra caught her mid blink.
I got a picture to:

~~~~~~~~~~
By Bea:
Awwww, I love the way they kiss: so natural, and they always seem so happy. It seems like Joey was always smiling right before kissing him *siiigh*

ETA: have you noticed how they both are clutching to the sofa? D to the pillow and Joey to the arm of the chair. Lovely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
By me:
I know, heres another picture of her smiling before.

Awwww, arn't they just sweet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bY Taubman:
i agree, its just soo perfect

how they kiss, they hug do everything so perfect and fits soo well
i love all the pics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Me:
I watched my S2 DVD's today because i was sick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By angelface:
They are just too cute together. Thanks for posting those pictures. Brings back great memories
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
hey guys sorry about the big post

got this from another board

thought you might like it, some of you might of seen it before, but i feel like posting it again,
credit to vikingjedi2 from dcforever

the real ending well we all know dawson and joey ended together here it explains it in more detail

quote: I dont know if anybody else caught this, but I think they show the future of the triangle between Dawson, Joey, and Pacey in episode 414 "A Winter's tale" and "Escape from Witch Island" in season 3.

Remember, Dawson and Mr. Brooks both quit making films because their best friend ran off with the girl they loved.

Here's a transcript of what happens (the Man is Mr. Brook's best friend):

[Hospital - Dawson is asleep in a chair. An old man walks in.]

Man: Well. You won you old @#%$. You get to see her first. (Dawson has woken up by the sound of the man's voice. Surprise crosses his face when he realizes who the man is. The man is Mr. Brooks' best friend who stole his girl. To Dawson) What's a matter kid? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Dawson: You're?

Man: Not many people recognize me by those young pictures, especially not young people. You must be Arthur's grandson. The doctor said?

Dawson: I'm not his grandson, actually. I'm just a fan.

Man: Oh.

Dawson: He said he hadn't spoke to you in?

Man: 40 years. He wrote me last month. Said he's been a fool. Asked for forgiveness. Forgiveness for what? The only person he ever hurt was himself. I thought about calling, after she passed away. My wife Ellie. I figured he'd be the only one who'd understand.

Dawson: What stopped you?

Man: I realized how much greater his hurt would be than mine. How many oceans bigger. All the years I had with Ellie. Three children. A home. Good life. Still, all that time, he had that part of her soul. His first love. When he goes, he'll be with her. I suppose that's the way it always should have been. Good bye Arthur. Thanks for writing. Thanks for staying till I could say goodbye. (he turns to leave)

Dawson: Wait. Please don't leave. I don't know what to do. I'm not qualified to decide when a man should die.

Man: In a situation like this son, all that's required is a little faith.

Dawson: I don't have that. I don't even know what that is.

Man: Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to. Miracle on 34th St. Arthur always believed that the best answers to life's questions could be found in the movies. (Dawson smiles) Crazy idea.

Dawson: Not so crazy.

Man: A kindred spirit. (he walks out)

In the other episode in season 3 (Escape from Witch Island) Dawson and Joey were talking about how love would find a way and that they were soulmates. The 2 people in the story were supposed to represent Dawson and Joey.
-----------------

[Outside Capeside High]

(Joey is setting up a tripod and Dawson prepares the camera.)

Dawson: I can't tell you how much I've missed this, Joey.

Joey: Me too.

Dawson: I just-- I feel lucky.

Joey: So do I.

Dawson: Like-- like I've been able to recapture a feeling that I lost somewhere along the way.

Joey: I know what you mean, it's like--

Dawson: I mean, granted, you know, it's only for a school project, but it feels good to be making movies again.

Joey: (pauses) I thought you were talking about us. You and me.

Dawson: Well that-- that, too. Obviously. I mean it, you know, I- I miss the whole let's-make-a-movie bug thing, before things got really angsty, but I'm really glad we're friends again.

Joey: (nods.) Friends. Right.
-------------------------------------

[Witch Island Cemetery]

(Dawson films as he, Joey and Wendy wander through the graves.)

Joey: There are only twelve.

Joey: There were thirteen witches, Dawson. Thirteen girls were sent here and there are only twelve graves.

Wendy: Smart girl. Nobody ever picks up on that. Her name is Mary Waldeck.

Dawson: What happened to her?

Wendy: Her body was never found. No one knows for sure what happened, but there are two distinct schools of thought. For those that like a good ghost story, well they believe that she really was a witch and she haunts the island to this day. But for those romantics out there, they believe that her lover came and took her away from this awful place.

Joey: Her lover?

Wendy: Yeah, I'll give you the cliffnotes. Mary was an orphan. She was taken in by a family called the Bennet's and raised alongside their own son, William. William and Mary got along famously, so much so in fact, that in time they fell in love.

Dawson: Uh-oh.

Wendy: One night, Mary and William were found in bed together. This did not go over well with the god-fearing Bennet?s, and in the blink of an eye, Mary was no longer their daughter. She was a witch.

Joey: That's horrible.

Wendy: Can you imagine what this poor girl had to go through? This is a young girl, no older than you, put on trial, banished to some godforsaken island for crimes she didn't understand, much less commit. She was separated from the love of her life. I think that that's what makes this island such a charging place. Cuz if you've ever loved somebody that you couldn't be with, you can feel it in the air, the sadness, the longing, the uncertainty.

Joey: Are you taking this down, Dawson.

Dawson: What do you mean?

Joey: Soulmates torn apart by circumstances beyond their control doomed to wonder what might've been. There's your movie.
------------------------

[Witch Island Woods]

(Pacey, Jen, Joey and Dawson walk together.)

Jen: Take that Mary Waldeck girl, for example, was she a witch? I think not. Sounds like she just had a bad case of the warm and fuzzies.

Joey: It's too heartbreaking for words.

Dawson: I couldn't disagree more.

Joey: How do you figure?

Dawson: It clearly illustrates how love can thrive in even the worst of circumstances.

Joey: Yeah, and look what happened to her.

Dawson: Nobody knows what happened to her.

Joey: Well, I think it's safe to assume that Mary died a very sad and lonely death, separated from the one boy she ever loved.

Dawson: No, I don't buy that. If two people are truly, madly, deeply in love, they'll figure out how to be with each other.

Joey: They were young. They were split up for a long time, maybe-- maybe he forgot about her, maybe he met someone else.

Dawson: If he didn't meet somebody else and forgot about her than obviously they were never meant to be in the first place. See my point?

Joey: Could you be any more naive?

Dawson: Could you be any more cynical?
------------------------------------

[Witch Island Woods]

(Dawson and Joey walk together to the docks.)

Dawson: Joey, why does my optimism have you so irked?

Joey: That's not what's irking me, Dawson.

Dawson: What is it?

Joey: What's going on with us?

Dawson: Joey, this is not the time or the place to run through an exhaustive dissertation on the state of our relationship.

Joey: Right, you know we should just stand back and watch it crumble around us. We'll just deal with it when it's more convenient.

Dawson: We're friends, why can't we just leave it at that?

Joey: Friends.

Dawson: Yeah, you take away everything else that we are and that's what we are. We're friends.

Joey: Dawson, you can't just will a friendship into existence.

Dawson: You know, I give up, Joey. For the first time in my life, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Joey: Of course you don't.

Dawson: Well, explain yourself.

Joey: Dawson, what exactly do you know about my life these days? I mean, think about it. Do you know how I lost my job? How I did on my PSAT's? How the Potter sisters are eking out their meagre living? And you know, I don't know a thing about your life, either.

Dawson: Joey, I'm sorry if I've been distant, but I thought that's what we needed.

Joey: You know what the last year of my life has been? This wide-awake nightmare of conflicting emotions. And no matter how bad it got, there was always one thing that kept me going, and that was us. Our bond, our connection, whatever you want to call it. You know, it made me feel like I wasn't alone, like I was part of something special. So I'm not standing here whining about being friends or not being friends. It's just, for the first time in my life, I'm not feeling that connection, Dawson, and it scares me.

-----------------------------

[Witch Island Gift Shop]

(Joey sits reading from Mary Waldeck's diary while Dawson is in the background.)

Joey: (reads) Another day goes by without word from William. It's been but a few weeks time since I arrived on the island, yet it feels like an eternity. This time apart has me wondering if our bond was but an illusion.

Dawson: Is that what you think, Joey? That our relationship was some slide of hand magic trick you made to fill up some hole in your life?

Joey: Look, I didn't say that, Dawson. Don't put words into my mouth.

Dawson: I don't have to.

Joey: Dawson, don't you ever wonder where this is going, where we are exactly? I mean, is this just the first act or is our story ended and we're just too stupid to realize that?

Dawson: Why do we have to figure all that out right now? What's wrong with just living the present for once.

Joey: Because the present sucks, Dawson. I mean, excuse me for thinking back and looking forward, but I'm just trying to make sense of what's happened to us.

Dawson: Joey. (he walks over to her.) Joey, you yourself once told me that some love stories never end. What happened to that girl?

Joey: She offered herself to the boy she loved and the boy she thought loved her back and he rejected her.

Dawson: Joey, listen to me. If we are truly meant to be, then we will find a way back to each other. It's as simple as that.

Joey: Are you so sure about that, Dawson? Listen. (Reads.) I fill my days with memories of him. I remember how he used to look at me, as if i was his most valuable treasure. Has he found a new treasure? I can't help but wonder if we will be able to find our way back to each other. The road before us seems so very long and my head is clouded with such dark thoughts. I feel our bond grows weaker by the day and I'm powerless to stop it. (a bell rings)

---------------------------

[Dawson's bedroom]

(Dawson and Joey sit on the bed watching the frozen image of the two figures on the dock on tv.)

Joey: Who else could it be other than Wendy and that boat guy? I mean, he's a guy, she's a girl, they both had access to the island, they left the boat out there for us. I mean it's the only possible explanation.

Dawson: The only possible explanation?

Joey: Let's hear your version.

Dawson: Okay, the girl is Mary Waldeck and the guy is William Bennet. Look at those clothes, that hat, those are 17th century clothes if I've ever seen them.

Joey: I think the crack habit has definitely come between you and your cognitive powers, Dawson. Obviously, Wendy and the boat guy were screwing with us the whole time.

Dawson: Skeptic.

Joey: Sucker.

Dawson: Cynic.

Joey: Gullible.

Dawson: I don't know, maybe you're right. Maybe we've seen the world according to Dawson one too many times and we should just slip out of the Movie theater into the harsh light of day.

Joey: I don't know, Dawson. I mean, maybe you're right. Maybe William and Mary found their way back to each other after all.

Dawson: You think?

Joey: It's just a thought.

Dawson: Joey, I want to apologize.

Joey: For what?

Dawson: For taking our friendship for granted. I was wrong to think that we could just pick up right where we left off.

Joey: Well, it's not entirely your fault, Dawson. I mean, look at us. We've spent years intellectualizing every little feeling and it doesn't count for anything. All that matters is what we do, how we take care of each other. So let's not talk this to death. Let's take it slow and check in with each other every once in a while. Dawson: That sounds immensely doable.

When they watched the tape they saw that as they were leaving the island the two spirits were together. They did end up together, just as Dawson and Joey will. They reinforced that storyline with the situation with Mr. Brooks in season 4 (episode 414) where Mr. Brooks was supposed to represent Dawson and Ellie was supposed to represent Joey.

The ending of the show is exactly the way it was supposed to be. Joey ends up with Pacey, and Dawson ends up alone (the same way Mr. Brook's life went).

But at the end, Brook's best friend tells him that he will finally be with her, and thats the way it should have been. Just like Dawson and Joey.

A little later in Season 4 Mitch even says that Dawson reminds him of Mr. Brooks.

The storyline never changed. In both situations (Winter tale, Witch Island) the characters were soulmates that were kept apart when they were alive, but ended up together for all eternity after they passed on. They were supposed to represent Dawson and Joey.

Its ingenious really. The writers came up with an ending that when you look at it should make both sides happy if they really followed the show.

When its all said and done, Dawson and Joey really do end up together

hope you all like

more to discuss about anyways
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Me:
Escape from witch island is the only episode from S3 that i can watch without gagging myself or throwing up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By angelface:
Yeah me too. There is only a few episodes during season 3 that I like and that was one of them. It was such a good shipper episode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
i agree, s3 had some good djer episodes still..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
hey guys

a new fanart

hope you all like
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Joozer:
Oh gosh. This thread totally makes me remember DJ. I was a huge fan but kinda stopped after the show ended. Thanks for helping me remember how awesome they really are together.
~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
remember to always be a djer fan

forever always i say
keep visiting guys
~~~~~~~~~~~~
By angelface:
you can never forget how to be a D/J fan. Always remember how perfect they were together and if you ever start to forget bust out season one and two DVDS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Taubman:
i agree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok, thats it, now lets finish, i was wondering if someone could do some of the other threads like the caption thread or the avatar thread.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

cheers brit, your a legend

keep the faith always

regards
Old 05-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

lol, thanks, that was really tireing, if someone could do the other threads we lost that would be great, because im waayyyyyyy to tired to do that again, lol.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing the posts over Baby Britney.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
ETA: have you noticed how they both are clutching to the sofa? D to the pillow and Joey to the arm of the chair. Lovely
I'd like to think that the reason they are doing this is because if they weren't their hands would be everywhere on each other and that isn't probably in the direction for this scene.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

hehe

oh james and katie the chemistry

keep the faith always

regards
Old 05-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

uhoh, we have two D/jo and Caption threads, opps, which one should we post in Bea?
Old 05-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I was watching 'Romeo and Juliet', the one with Leonardo De Capreo, and im just starting to relize how much Dawson is like Romeo, same with Joey, i mean their love is so rare, that it reminds me so much of D/Jo, i mean the way they loved each other, no questions asked is just like D/Jo, if they had met later it would be like love at first sight. I don't see how no one can not love these two, what they have is nothing i've never seen before, and maby thats why, they can't comprehend the kind of love they share for each other, thats what makes us D/Jers so unique, because we can see what others can?t, and I wouldn?t trade that in for anything, im not going to switch my couple preference just because of what kevin whatshisname thinks.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

i agree

keep the faith always

regards
Old 05-28-2004, 05:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Do you remember when she said to Jack about Dawson that he's definitely Leo

during season 3 we saw a video type of young Dawson and young Joey.Is that actually the first meeting?
Old 05-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pure magic
during season 3 we saw a video type of young Dawson and young Joey.Is that actually the first meeting?
I believe it is Ozlem

Nagihan
Old 05-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

yes it is.

i wonder what the other cast thought of the dawson and joey couple???

keep the faith always

regards
Old 06-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by taubman

i wonder what the other cast thought of the dawson and joey couple???
Hmmmm...interesting question. I really couldn't even surmise as to what the supporting cast thought of DJ.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

i reckon michelle might of been a fan...

she and james are close as well

keep the faith always

regards