Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
By this time next week we will see
I know but I am so inpatient lol
Old 04-14-2019, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright I'm not upset over their interactions and the obvious potential that the writers could go somewhere with it I just hope that they DON'T and that these two realize to just be close friends
Old 04-14-2019, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

If they can stick to being just friends, I will be happy.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 04-14-2019, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that can be achieved and hopefully its done in a way that if there are shippers that they can appreciate how its done because I'm not upset partly due to how they wrote|filmed all episodes before the pilot even aired

So them having done Michael|Maria makes sense because of how strong and important they were for OG so I feel that them testing the waters to see reaction is something can not be mad at.

I also feel like it was the right move to do it because how could they know how big the other dynamic would get. So they took a chance where that dynamic could have not gotten big and than they could know that they could move forward with M|M instead if they had not done it. People would be on the "what if" especially considering the fandom of OG

So overall have been fine with what they did would I have prefered it stayed where it was in the first few interactions of the bantering yes but at the same time can understand them doing what they did because of Vlamis|Heather having great chemistry and again if they didn't go where they did. Would cause more "what if", so am glad that they have done what they've done

If a second season, I want them to return to bantering and coming to some type of close friendship BUT no more further romance. So we will just have to wait to see what happens if renewed and if there are any shippers of these two of OTPing or endgaming them than maybe bantering|bickering kinda like my beloved Damon|Bonnie who actually never had any romance but pre-OTPed them thanks to the books

Tried to keep that as discussion wise and neutral
Old 04-14-2019, 03:57 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't usually multi ship but I'm enjoying Michael with both Alex and Maria romantically. I don't think I'll be disappointed either way
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 04-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm notorious with multi-shipping I'll have my OTP but than generally ship everyone with everyone especially if they are given things like here with M|M

Got like 3 stages OTP, appreciation|shipping and than friendship only or 4th would be not liking at all

Think Michael|Maria fall between my 2nd and 3rd I fully appreciation what happened between them BUT would prefer them to go towards a friendship moving forward at least for this reboot
Old 04-18-2019, 05:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I think if they didnt have Michael and Maria hook up I'd have been fine with just friendship. But because they did hook up I also enjoy them romantically lol. You also can't deny the chemistry between Michael and Tyler though.

Generally I like a character with just one other character so this is new for me lol.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 04-18-2019, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I firmly believe honestly that it had to happen they had that snarky|bickering with flirtation -- so somewhere above not that long ago did mention that I firmly feel like they did right by having them hook up ... all comes down to the "what if? especially if not another season AND because of Candy -- so even if another is most people's jam and shipping -- I do feel like that they did right by still having M|M where now all they have to do is bring it to a close in order to move forward

We are trying to keep this just Michael|Maria and Vlamis|Heather which is why I have painstakely not brought up the other where keeping it just M|M by not bringing up my combo in here for this thread
Old 04-19-2019, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I firmly believe honestly that it had to happen they had that snarky|bickering with flirtation -- so somewhere above not that long ago did mention that I firmly feel like they did right by having them hook up ... all comes down to the "what if? especially if not another season AND because of Candy -- so even if another is most people's jam and shipping -- I do feel like that they did right by still having M|M where now all they have to do is bring it to a close in order to move forward

We are trying to keep this just Michael|Maria and Vlamis|Heather which is why I have painstakely not brought up the other where keeping it just M|M by not bringing up my combo in here for this thread
I like your signature.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's a gif-set that can be taken any which way I do believe that it can still be taken solely in a friendship way and shippers can take it another way

I have further thoughts but am too to put them into words

Old 04-20-2019, 03:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

From the clips I've seen, I find them very hot together. I also love couples that banter and have a love/hate thing. They have spicy chemistry IMO. I knew they would test them out and if there is a S2 I bet their not done and it will be an on and off thing until the show ends. Also, the woman that plays Maria is so gorgeous! I loved how he took care for her and watched over her when she was in that room unconscious.
Old 04-20-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I loved about OG!series of these two and I agree that these two have all that mentioned above BUT I want it in a friends way no more hook ups or romance but strictly friends its just hard when it comes to the 3rd person of the triangle

So basically feel that they can have a very deep dynamic but without a love triangle where the gif-set I posted will explain later when more awake about my seeing it in a friends way not only romantically So its my muliti shipping that appreciates what happened between them but just want them like really close friends. Maybe in comparison related to Damon|Bonnie like from The Vampire Diaries even if I was a shipper full on but its an example of what I mean

Related to the comparison I'll hopefully soon find an example to share where got an easy access where one of my co-mods is my partner in the ship where she's likely got gif or video to show in a best friend type way

Last edited by crash landing; 04-20-2019 at 04:15 PM
Old 04-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love those gifs
Old 04-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really was a great scene anyway you wish to look at it whether you appreciate or see them solely as friends or ship them

So I do confidently see her mumbling of what she did could still be as friends and not a shipping way

She's had so much pain in her life even if its yet to be developed in character building but her mother losing her best friend Rosa and her other besties. Liz left for 10 years, Alex was in the army

Sounds like Michael was the constant in her life she could depend on Michael even if it was too drink free and get himself kicked out before having to pay his tab

He was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on he fixed the sign she needed fixed for free

So I do want a developing friendship even if romance does not happen the essence of paying homage can still be done while keeping what was. Bantering|Bickering while still having a strong AF connection -- can still do that as friends

So I do want more
Old 04-22-2019, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes so true