Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2021, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Honestly I assumed they went to the diner. Not a lot of places gonna be open at that time of night. Where they could had some privacy of sorts and it's also I'm sure a typical date night for teens in that town. I know they are not teens, but I could see them wanting a date that they didn't get. Or perhaps they went to the alien museum where they had their first kiss and Michael used his powers to break in? Then I assumed they went out to look at the stars. And then end up back at Alex's place.

Knowing this is the CW and we probably won't see a lot of their domestic stuff because they need the drama. I would like to see scenes like them talking about what kind of dinner they want for that evening. Or one of them bringing up the mess the other left around the house and the other promising to clean when they get home. Perhaps we will see Alex making coffee for them and he just casually picks up a bottle of nail remover to drop some acetone in it for Michael whose waiting in bed.
Old 10-15-2021, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

We better get to see them publicly date. It has been such a huge thing for Malex and their narrative. We need to see that come to fruition.
Old 10-15-2021, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

When they do move in together.. we better get to see that transition. RNM has a nasty habit of skipping the small but important things when it comes to relationships. I want better from them.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for there first date, see if they dress up and where they go
Old 10-15-2021, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-15-2021, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Malex kisses
Old 10-15-2021, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

They have the best kisses.. so much chemistry
Old 10-16-2021, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

We need to see the smaller, but still important moments with them. Like the big moments are great with them. But I want to see something small like them playing music together or them having a fun day off from all the chaos and being dog dads or something. I want to see them refer to each other as boyfriends, or talk about the home they share, I want to see them refer to each other as family.

I am still mad that we didn't see an Alex and Jones interaction, especially over the Lockhart Machine. That would have been fun. I mean all the banter comments that would fly between Alex and Jones alone. And Jones whose in a hurry would probably just knock Alex out or hold him against a wall instead of killing him. And also surprised that Jones didn't use Alex to mess with Michael?
Old 10-16-2021, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael and Alex do have the best kisses and smiles and forehead touches and etc
Old 10-16-2021, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am so hoping we get some music with them both next season

It was implied that Jones was absoutely going to use Alex against Michael.. only Michael magically got there before him...
Old 10-16-2021, 03:07 AM
Passionate Fan

The way they hold each other’s faces
Old 10-16-2021, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

This video is amazing!!! The song is perfect! God, I miss Malex!!!!
Old 10-16-2021, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
When they do move in together.. we better get to see that transition. RNM has a nasty habit of skipping the small but important things when it comes to relationships. I want better from them.
I hope we see that too. I dont want Michael to off screen start living with Alex. I would like a cute scene of Alex asking him.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 10-16-2021, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Gorgeous video
Old 10-17-2021, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the video