Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Elif and I have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. While our post counts have been fine over the past few months, we don't have any regular posters aside from us, and Elif will be stepping down as mod as she is about to start a new exciting chapter of her life (CONGRATULATIONS! ). As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. It was largely only us posting on this board, especially when it came to the threads that actually had to do with Little Mix. Without Elif, I can't fathom keeping this board going on my own. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

I'd be happy to keep the board open, and stay as mod, if there are a couple posters interested in helping, but like stated some genuine commitment would be needed, and not simply in the game threads. Little Mix is currently on a hiatus so it wouldn't be the worst time for the board to have to close. Though the girls are all working on solo music so be sure to be on the lookout for that I'm definitely happy with what the board has achieved even if it's no longer able to go any farther

-Rae
Old 08-07-2022, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sad to read this but with just you guys posting in threads about the girls I can understand the decision to close since they are on a hiatus and do what you feel is right I myself would probably just close the board voluntarily

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It would be ideal to have the board open for their solo projects, and I'd be happy to help out. But honestly I cannot garantee I'd post daily f.e.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Sad to read this but with just you guys posting in threads about the girls I can understand the decision to close since they are on a hiatus and do what you feel is right I myself would probably just close the board voluntarily
It's always better to go out on your own terms for sure

Quote:
It would be ideal to have the board open for their solo projects, and I'd be happy to help out. But honestly I cannot garantee I'd post daily f.e.
I'd love for the board to be open for their solos (and eventual reunion ). I also wouldn't need posters to stop by every single day. That said, I feel like it would ultimately turn into me posting in game threads and every now and then being able to post in the actual LM threads. I'd love to be wrong! I'm just not confident
Old 08-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much for opening the thread, Rae

I really don't want to close this thread because I am so excited for the solo projects and possible reunion.
But for a long time me and Rae were the only ones posting about the girls.
I feel bad for causing this closure but eventually I think its for the best
Old 08-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Oh no! It’s sad that it’s come to this if you guys decide to keep the board, I’m more than happy to stop by more but I would understand if you guys closed it
dracarys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

sad to hear but understandable, i am the same as Mel would love to see board still be here but I probably wont be able to post daily.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey all!

I still find myself unsure at the moment I absolutely adore you all who are willing to stop in to help with posts when you can. I am just wondering how that will pan out in the long run. I don't want to rush a decision so I think I will keep this discussion up a bit longer and see how the traffic is on the board this upcoming week
Old 08-18-2022, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What I have decided is that I want to keep this board open for longer. It's possible that this discussion will reappear in the near future if things don't pan out well enough, but for now I want to try to see if we can get more time here Thanks to everyone who is stopping by to help the board bit by bit
Old 08-19-2022, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rae thanks for letting us know
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for that hopefully we will be fine

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hopefully so Jules
Old 08-24-2022, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fingers very much crossed We'll take it week by week
Old 08-24-2022, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's a good plan
Old 09-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

hey sorry for responding late, i'll be sad to see the board go but totally understand at the same time, i'll try to get on when i can to help keep it alive
lonelyheartx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread