Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2022, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to
Old 12-22-2022, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go

Tori
Old 12-24-2022, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to
Old 12-26-2022, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the

Tori
Old 12-27-2022, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next
Old 12-28-2022, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert

Tori
Old 01-02-2023, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where
Old 01-03-2023, 01:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody

Tori
Old 01-04-2023, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was
Old 01-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 01-05-2023, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking because

Tori
Old 01-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking because they

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 01-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking because they wanted

Tori
Old 01-08-2023, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking because they wanted to
Old 01-08-2023, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One day Shawn Mendes went to the store and bought some things that he was wanting to purchase a new guitar with my money and pay the other people that was the last hope for anything. And today was the day of the newest and best that he do because it was the only one that he sent to his mom and dad. Then he decided to go where everyone was going, at the bar, then the police arrived to take the first one who had a new attitude and they had a story for them to tell the story of the way they were going to the place in the same and then they were able to get a good way to be performing with his new friend who could play with the guitar and take the turns to play the first song for the first time in a longtime that Shawn was going to leave the next plan to when we were able to see him the next thing in the new stadium that was massive way to the first place we were going to the place where they were going to sing about the holidays where everybody was about to leave the last one was the hardest way of meeting people who are in the band. Then Shawn was looking to go to the next concert where everybody was talking because they wanted to go.

Icon
"Give me a reason
Closed Thread   Post New Thread