Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2022, 03:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Legacies 4x15 - " Everything That Can Be Lost May Also Be Found. " (Airs Apr14th)

Hope continues to be swirled in confusion;
Kaleb wants to introduce Cleo to his world,
including those who had the most profound influence on his path;
Lizzy devises a plan to get in someone's good.

Last edited by NOLA504; 04-13-2022 at 05:54 PM
Old 04-13-2022, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

can't wait for this one!
Old 04-14-2022, 07:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

It was nice to see Hope family trying to get through to her. that didn't work.

So Ben all along wanted to wake up his dad.

Glad Lizzie is back at the school.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope’s storyline was necessary and I did like seeing some old faces. I don’t get how/why they were throwing a funeral for Klaus or was that just a projection? Why are they just spreading his ashes now, and what about Elijah? and how are there even ashes? Didnt they like disintegrate into the air? lmao. I was lost on that. That’s sooooo late lol. And did they forget Haley existed? Why is it always about Klaus?? I did love getting to see the Michaelson sisters together too. Seeing Marcel was awesome, he had a nice little introduction.

I’m sorry but why are we talking about conceiving and babies with Hope, oh hell no! LOL.

Kaleb’s storyline I wasn’t feeling, I just found it really boring. They seem to have given all the screen time they had for MG last season to Kaleb now. And I like Kaleb better but idk, it didn’t quite work for me.

Alaric’s storyline was dull too. His shaven self was so much cuter! But there was something off with how he looked, like it was CGI lol.

I love Jen. Loved the scene with Jen and Lizzie and her getting Lizzie to come home. The hug with MG was so cute. I hope their story can freaking progress finally. Its been so damn long.

I love Ben and love having him in these episodes. I think I did enjoy the storyline with Lizzie and Aurora the most this time around. But where is he taking her? I’m nervous.

The hope fight with herself was a bit odd but kinda fun lol. Danielle did a great job making them feel similar but different. Hope is back!

Is next week the finale or not? It didn’t say that on the preview?
Old 04-15-2022, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I so loved seeing the Mikaelson family once again. Freya and Rebekah especially. It makes up for how they were treated in the earlier episodes. Would have liked to have seen Davina and Keelin as well though.

Glad that Lizzie came back home.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Alexa, this season has 20 eps so next ep is not the finale

so with Ben wanting to have his dead bf back i guess ben/jed is over? before it even started
Old 04-15-2022, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved seeing the Mikaeslsons but it was short, Good to see Marcel and Bex happy.

yeah im not sure about the funeral, i thought it happpend already and it was just a projection

oo Ben had other plans,im confused as why they did Ben/jed and now he is wanting his bf back

so Jen was more the trustworthy one and i did enjoy her scenes with Lizzie and glad shes back at the school

Daniielle is doing amazing with both, will seee how this goes, maybe she will get her humanity back soon

{}
Old 04-17-2022, 09:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Hope’s storyline was necessary and I did like seeing some old faces. I don’t get how/why they were throwing a funeral for Klaus or was that just a projection? Why are they just spreading his ashes now, and what about Elijah? and how are there even ashes? Didnt they like disintegrate into the air? lmao. I was lost on that. That’s sooooo late lol. And did they forget Haley existed? Why is it always about Klaus?? I did love getting to see the Michaelson sisters together too. Seeing Marcel was awesome, he had a nice little introduction.
Freya said they used magic to gather all of his ashes. that why it took so long to have his funeral. not sure why they didnt for Elijah ?

I loved seeing the originals back together. I just wish they had a longer storyline. I barely got to see Kol

I wasnt crazy about Kaleb/Chloe storyline

the CGI version of Alaric just looked so weird. I know they were trying to make him look younger for that vision of his past. but it still looked so odd to me.

so this whole time Ben wanted to get his old boyfriend back and resurrect his father? I wanted more Ben and Jed.
Old 04-17-2022, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, thanks Juli, I couldnt find that info.

Quote:
so with Ben wanting to have his dead bf back i guess ben/jed is over? before it even started
Maybe he just wants some closure with him? He never got to say goodbye?

I cant imagine they would mess up J/B that fast, they had to have known the fans would like them.

Quote:
Freya said they used magic to gather all of his ashes. that why it took so long to have his funeral. not sure why they didnt for Elijah ?
Yeah, when I rewatched I heard that... dumb explanation, but yeah what TF. What about Elijah? Im gonna pretend all of this was just a little fantasy thing for Hope lol

Quote:
I loved seeing the originals back together. I just wish they had a longer storyline. I barely got to see Kol
They really should have gotten the whole storyline tbh.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I cant imagine they would mess up J/B that fast, they had to have known the fans would like them.
I really hope they dont screw it up

Quote:
Yeah, when I rewatched I heard that... dumb explanation, but yeah what TF. What about Elijah? Im gonna pretend all of this was just a little fantasy thing for Hope lol
I cant believe they would leave out Elijah. he is a huge part of that family. im going with you on the fantasy for hope.

Quote:
They really should have gotten the whole storyline tbh.
yes they really should have gotten the whole show dedicated to that storyline. they deserved more screen time.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Enjoyed the show
Old 04-23-2022, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

when is the next episode? Or is it the Season Finale? I've not seen it yet
Old 04-28-2022, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 20 apparently.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:50 AM