Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It would be. I'm sure there's a better reason. That's the worst case scenario.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-20-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 11-20-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Is it just me or is anyone else kind of shipping them? I think they work better and have more chemistry than Macy and Galvin do.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-20-2018, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Is it just me or is anyone else kind of shipping them? I think they work better and have more chemistry than Macy and Galvin do.
Feel the same way about them too!

I like Galvin, but I like the idea of Macy/Harry better.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-20-2018, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Would it be too Piper and Leo though? I don't know if the new show's writers would go there or not for that very reason?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-21-2018, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I think they work better and have more chemistry than Macy and Galvin do.
Definitely!
Old 11-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

At the same time though, them being good friends would be nice to. I am pretty much open to whatever the writers decide.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-21-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yeah, me too
Old 11-21-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Just gonna wait and see how everything plays out.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-22-2018, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel like they're implying that she was given away because of the darkness - however their mother also unbound all of their powers so she also cared about Macy still & wanted to protect her. It makes me wonder if there's more to it than that. Maybe the darkness would put Macy in further danger so she sent her away to protect her further? Maybe to hide her from whoever put the darkness in her?
Quote:
Would it be too Piper and Leo though? I don't know if the new show's writers would go there or not for that very reason?
That's how I feel about it. If I were them I'd be wary on touching a witch/whitelighter relationship given how large a part of the original Piper/Leo were

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I feel like they're implying that she was given away because of the darkness - however their mother also unbound all of their powers so she also cared about Macy still & wanted to protect her. It makes me wonder if there's more to it than that. Maybe the darkness would put Macy in further danger so she sent her away to protect her further? Maybe to hide her from whoever put the darkness in her?
That was my first thought. That the darkness is why she didn't grow up with Mel and Maggie. Which would beg the question.... who is Macy's father? Or do they have the same parents and it's just one of those, the first born is cursed with darkness sort of story?

Quote:
That's how I feel about it. If I were them I'd be wary on touching a witch/whitelighter relationship given how large a part of the original Piper/Leo were
Yeah. At the same time though, I wouldn't want them to pass over the chemistry between two characters because of that. It's kind of a catch 22 at this point.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-22-2018, 11:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

All three sisters have different fathers as far as we know from what they've said before the show even started. I'd like to think that the darkness was placed into Macy but it would've had to happen while she was still in utero since her mother felt something was wrong while still pregnant. So that then points towards it coming from the father but that just makes me wonder how their mother didn't know there was darkness in the father when she slept with him? Nothing to say it is demon darkness though, we don't actually know what having darkness in her means

I do agree there's chemistry & also wouldn't want them to not do it because of that either but I'd like to hope that its not planned, it may just happen at some point because of chemistry being there. Maybe something to happen in S2 or maybe late S1?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2018, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I really hope they touch on that as the series goes on. It's interesting and would be a great background storyline.

I agree. It turning naturally into something more would be nice. Just as long as it isn't clearly forced, which would definitely make it seem like they were put together just for a Piper/Leo story. I want these two to have their own amazing story if they were ever put together.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-23-2018, 04:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure they'll keep giving us something about it so we eventually have answers

Forced would be awful regardless. Don't want to watch a forced relationship, even more so if it was just because the original show had the witch/whitelighter relationship

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Eventually, yes. Just have to wait for it.

I've seen enough blah forced relationships on past shows. No need for it here.

{taek su mi sun}