Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 05:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Curse Breaker | Jordan Chase {Jordan Donica} #1: "I'm just a run-of-the-mill guy who's been cursed by the dying breath of a witch."

Welcome to the 1st
Jordan Chase {Jordan Donica}
appreciation thread!

x

Previous Threads
1 | 2 | 3

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2021, 04:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow an official thread
Old 02-28-2021, 03:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Figured it was about time for one . I had listed him in the board guide so acknowledging that we should have a thread but don't so that was a start I guess

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

great advice from Jordan!
Old 03-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like Jordan so I’m happy to see a thread for him
Old 03-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad there are some fans for him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-03-2021, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel I'm in the minority But yeah I think he's cool
Old 03-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think unfortunately he got a lot of hate simply because he came in & Parkerita ended, now it looks like they'll pair him with Maggie too. Its unfortunate though as he's really an amazing character. I think he was a good addition to the show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2021, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that was the problem Ships make things messy far too often. I wouldn’t mind if him and Maggie are paired together. They have certainly taken their time building that relationship. And that aside, he has an interesting story all on his own. I like when he teams up with Harry
Old 03-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah unfortunately ships make a mess. But they've done well with them I think. A whole season holding off before actually confirming they could possibly be a relationship. Sure there were signs last season but nothing seemed pushed & it could've just been a friendship.

Agreed about his personal storyline I find that really interesting. Then he works well with all of them when he assists or goes to them. I'd happily see him & Harry have more scenes together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2021, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i have to admit im one of those fans who dislike him cause i want maggie with parker . But i dont hate him i like him as an extra character i just dont see the need to see him with maggie
Old 03-11-2021, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

To each their own

I will be interested in seeing where things lead with Maggie and otherwise. I do like that they didn't relegate him to just a love interest role. I always like to see characters, especially those outside the main ones who already get many different lines, having more going on than that.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaↄkpink (View Post)
To each their own

I will be interested in seeing where things lead with Maggie and otherwise. I do like that they didn't relegate him to just a love interest role. I always like to see characters, especially those outside the main ones who already get many different lines, having more going on than that.
Yeah if him and Maggie don't go far definitely keep him on as a side character he is interesting and he does have his own storyline that they can worl with
Old 03-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that they are making him so much more than just a side character or possibly love interest. Then they don't necessarily push the love interest angle either. I like it when shows remember that males & females can just be friends personally but I don't mind either way. To me enough time has passed for Maggie to be allowed to move on & be with someone else. So long as she's happy, that's what matters. Then at least with Jordan she'd be able to be herself & not have to hide a part of herself. While if it was some other guy they brought in that wouldn't be the case.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2021, 04:06 PM
Graphics Team

Omg I didn't even realize there was a thread for Jordan
He's been a pretty good character. I like him.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time