Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2021, 05:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Yew Do You" (3.05) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 28 @ 9PM)

Charmed | 3.05 - "Yew Do You"
Original Airdate: February 28, 2021 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
The Charmed Ones battle surprising new "nemeses" in both the magical and human
world; Macy's pursuit of a cure is interrupted by a shocking inheritance.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2021, 08:11 PM
Graphics Team

Why didn’t that guy in the beginning move? I would’ve ran outta the way even before she started driving.

ohh maggie doing some dance moves?

WHAT? Macy inherited Safe Space?! wow. I mean it’ll be good that they can use the command center whenever.
But I wonder how much that will interfere with everything else she does. Seems like so much to do with running a business.

I liked the trip with Harry and Jordan.

So, ancient creatures are somehow surfacing? That’s what it seems like.

Maggie said don’t look at him... and then Macy looks.

Is Swan already like a manager of Safe Space? Or what is she? Because I thought she’d be a great manager or something since she loves her job.

Ohhh I liked seeing Mel speak her mind to the Dean.

I wanna know what happened to the other people who were in the trance. I’m going to assume Harry wiped their memories too. Or I guess that’s what I’d like to believe.

I LOVE all these Hacy scenes we’ve been getting. They’re sooo cute! I just wish they’d be given a break and so they can actually be *together*
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-02-2021, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Handy for them (Macy) to own Safe Space but I think they should hire an actual manager... like Swan

I like Jordan asking Harry for help with his tie

hmm that book the dean wrote sounds bad

Of course Macy looks into his eyes right after Maggie tells her not to

Nice vanquish though

Glad Maggie listened to her heart for her paper as her research was getting her nowhere

I fear this no touching allergy issue is going to take all season to solve

Quote:
Why didn’t that guy in the beginning move? I would’ve ran outta the way even before she started driving.
Exactly what I was thinking. Seemed stupid that he didn't even try to get out of the way

Quote:
I wanna know what happened to the other people who were in the trance. I’m going to assume Harry wiped their memories too. Or I guess that’s what I’d like to believe.
It would be nice to know that, yes Hopefully he wiped all their memories

Chelle » join GTmy art