Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No that's what I presume too but I wonder if they have different plans from what we presumed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I guess we have to wait and find out.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-30-2019, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

ing this since the new thread is getting closer.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-26-2019, 05:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Now that we have this new witch named Abigael & she's going to be a series regular what does everyone make of her?

I've seen a few different speculations about who she might be:
- A time traveling witch, a bit like Chris
- The new Billie
- Parker's sister/Alastor's daughter

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2019, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Now that we have this new witch named Abigael & she's going to be a series regular what does everyone make of her?

I've seen a few different speculations about who she might be:
- A time traveling witch, a bit like Chris
- The new Billie
- Parker's sister/Alastor's daughter

I personally think she is Alistair 's daughter. I don't trust her. She lied twice . She lied about being a demon, since she didn't tell Macy that when she saved her. She lied about knowing that demon she killed. He obviously knew her. She lied about that demon being the overlords. I think she's working for the overlord. But the demon that she killed wasn't the overlord.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I don't think for a second that the demon they killed was the Overlord either. Seemed a bit too easy. There's definitely a lot more to her than she's saying, & she's manipulating Macy quite easily & obviously. It makes the most sense that she's Alastor's daughter since we already know that character exists & is meant to be showing up at some point. Why introduce another demon & make her a main if she's not really her? Plus it makes sense that they wouldn't have said that she was a witch as that'd make it too obvious & easy. It'll probably be a while before we actually find out the truth. That'd make more sense why she doesn't get on with her father than just that she's a woman

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2019, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Abigael being Parker's sister bodes well for Parker coming back sometime!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-27-2019, 11:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2019, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I hope she turns out to be!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-28-2019, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Same

looks like we may have a little bit before we'll find out though I hope by the mid-season finale at the latest though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2019, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

So the elders invented darklighters, when they made white lighters. So does anyone think that maybe it's the darklighters that are killing all the witches?

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 11-04-2019 at 06:39 AM
Old 11-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
So the elders invented darklighters, when they made white lighters. So does anyone think that maybe it's the daughters that is killing all the witches?
wow it could be
Old 11-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
So does anyone think that maybe it's the daughters that is killing all the witches?
what daughters?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
wow it could be

I think that all the darklighters were freed when the elders died. They are the one killing the witches,and killed off all the whitelighters.

I think that whitelighter Harry has a crush on Macy, but will probably never act on it. Dark lighter Harry wants to take it up a knoch. In that last scene between Macy,and dark Harry he lean in for a kiss 💋 right before she ask about the safe word.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I don't think dark!Harry would hurt Macy at any case