Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 08:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed Speculation Thread {Spoiler Free} #1

Charmed Spoiler Free
Speculation Thread

*op coming at some point*

Welcome to the Spoiler Free Speculation Thread. This is where you can discuss the show, speculate what might happen, share your hopes for what might happen, ect. all while being safe from any spoilers on what is going to happen on the show. Please do not post any spoilers or confirmations in this thread regarding future storylines even if they have been officially released by the network or anyone associated with the show. Those spoilers should be posted in our Limited Spoilers & Speculation thread or at the Spoilers board.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-17-2018, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for this.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-24-2018, 02:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

YW

hmm after posting in the holiday fan art thread I was thinking about what they could do with Christmas if they did do a Christmas ep... Anyone have any thoughts? I was thinking maybe some sad moments from Mel/Maggie with it being first Christmas without their mother, some memories shared of past ones (maybe with flashbacks?)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I do think it'd be an emotional episode. It'd be interesting to see them on their first Christmas without there mom and with Macy there in her place.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-24-2018, 09:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly why we need something like that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I completely agree.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-26-2018, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm going to be so disappointed if we get nothing at all as it sounds like such a good idea

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Spoiler:

{taek su mi sun}

Last edited by fall into your smile; 11-27-2018 at 09:19 AM
Old 11-27-2018, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wonderful (although technically a spoiler )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-27-2018, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Oops. Fixed.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was thinking that maybe Mel will use her connection with S'Arcana to bring back Niko? But on the other hand its highly possible that Jada is going to be her new love interest & we can forget about Niko

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I honestly hope Niko gets brought back. it just seems so random and unnecessary to even have had Niko as a character if she isn't going to be coming back.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. Actually rewatching Buffy I was thinking about how Joss Whedon always wanted to have a character appear in the credits for the first time only to die in that episode, & it made me think of this. It is possible that they've taken from that & had someone billed as one of the mains & everything only to then write her out. Plus I know The Secret Circle also did that which is another witch show so could also influence the writers. But I really hope that its not the case & they really do find a way to bring Niko back.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I really hope that is not what they did.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, I feel the same

Chelle » join GTmy art