Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Red Rain" (1.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 12th @ 9PM)

Charmed | 1.21 - "Red Rain"
Original Airdate: May 12, 2019 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
Galvin discovers that something bizarre is happening with the patients that
are being brought into the hospital. Maggie gets a clue about how to keep
The Source from taking over. Meanwhile, both Macy and Galvin do something
no one could have predicted.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Graphics Team

Well.. that escalated quickly.
Charity, Galvin, Fiona, AND Alastair gone in one episode? Damn.

Galvin sacrificing himself to stop the virus from spreading Poor Macy.

Maggie's got some nice fighting moves.

Ummm Macy becoming the Source?!? Holy crap What did she do to Galvin? Did she bring him back to life at the end? Or??
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 05-13-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

wow. But then again, Phoebe used to be the Source too for a little while when she was pregnant.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
Well.. that escalated quickly.
Charity, Galvin, Fiona, AND Alastair gone in one episode? Damn.

Galvin sacrificing himself to stop the virus from spreading Poor Macy.

Maggie's got some nice fighting moves.

Ummm Macy becoming the Source?!? Holy crap What did she do to Galvin? Did she bring him back to life at the end? Or??

I wasn't expecting Fiona to die in the manner that she did. I thought that Macy stripped her if her magic powers, but she actually stripped her if her immortality. Good call 👍.

Charity shouldn't have died so quick. Harry should have taken her anywhere else, and call Mel to help them. I knew Alistair would follow Parker. But I didn't expect Macy to become the New Source so quickly. I also didn't think G alvin would die . If Galvin needed a sacrifice in order to take the demon out of Macy, was he planning on killing himself in order to save Macy?
Old 05-13-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This is the first time I have at least some hope that Parker will survive the season and make it into the next... but mostly I'm still afraid now that Galvin is back to life again because I feel like a love interest will have to die permanently. I really hope it's not Parker.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-15-2019, 02:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm impressed that Galvin was strong enough to know & actually call Macy when he suspected demons could be involved

ah ok it wasn't the harbinger for Niko, interesting... not surprised there'd be further consequences for their actions/spell

not surprised Greta took off the ring, especially after catching Mel in the hospital room

Is it just me or is empathy & clairvoyance being merged a bit?

How did Parker know he could trust Maggie was on his side to be calling out to her? I guess its his only option though & his father didn't break him as much as we thought

Galvin's really coming around with this magic thing, but I guess he wants to save the infected so makes sense

Pissed off Mel

Yeah I thought it was suspicious Parker was calling out to Maggie, it didn't add up but now it does

Poor Harry having Charity die in his arms

Brave Galvin. Not surprised he did make that choice though but such a shame it only stopped the virus & didn't stop the Source

Of course Macy took it on herself...

Poor Parker not feeling safe around Maggie

of course Source Macy saves Galvin. I'm sorry Macy but how is he going to be ok that you've used (dark) magic to bring him back to life? Or are you just going to brainwash him into loving you?

Quote:
If Galvin needed a sacrifice in order to take the demon out of Macy, was he planning on killing himself in order to save Macy?
I think he had to sacrifice himself because it was lots of people? But for Macy he just would've had to make a smaller sacrifice? Like they said something about someone losing a finger

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2019, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Parker so badly doesn't want to hurt Maggie physically that he's making the hard decision to hurt them both emotionally. I am in a glass case of emotions right now.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-16-2019, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

all the kudos to him!
Old 05-19-2019, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in love with you dummy (View Post)
This is the first time I have at least some hope that Parker will survive the season and make it into the next... but mostly I'm still afraid now that Galvin is back to life again because I feel like a love interest will have to die permanently. I really hope it's not Parker.
I hope Parker survive this season. I also think Galvin might as well, or he might become a white lighter like Leo.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Gotta rewatch this episode sometime.

{taek su mi sun}