Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2021, 06:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Private Enemy No. 1" (3.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 14 @ 9PM)

Charmed | 3.06 - "Private Enemy No. 1"
Original Airdate: March 14, 2021 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
While Harry and Macy unravel the mystery of an ancient magical artifact, Mel helps Abby
track down an unseen evil force, and Maggie deals with academic sabotage.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2021, 04:02 PM
Graphics Team

Woo! Only a couple more hours
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-14-2021, 04:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It looks like it'll be a good episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2021, 07:05 PM
Graphics Team

Why is Harry having back issues when he didn’t seem to have them before?

Oh Harry and Macy going on another trip together

Maggie having no legitimate volunteers

What?! Why is Harry’s age suddenly always coming up?? Idk why it matters that he’s quite older than Macy. That’s what comes with having immortality.

I was shocked to see the guy wasn’t magical.

The orb affecting Harry woah. So it like granted his wish? But also made him kinda crazy and obsessed with the orb too.

Maggie accusing Antonio and it turning out not to be true..

Trouble with Mel and Ruby. I think both of them shouldn’t have assumed there was some side thing going on with other people. Why would Ruby assume that just by seeing Abby in Mel’s house? She doesn’t know the situation. And same for Mel towards Ruby and “muffin girl”.

Abby preaching about Mel being a scared little witch underneath, but Abby also seems the same way? I mean she seems scared about whatever is trying to kill her. And how she was like “wait you’re not gonna stay with me?”

Wait woahhh Abby being the monster herself. Her demon half trying to kill her in her sleep.

WHAT EVEN? Maggie had a vision of sleeping with Antonio?!

Ruby and Mel made up yay I loved seeing them each eat the muffins too.

Okay so it looks like they may have a ton more monsters from the magical Alcatraz to deal with.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-19-2021, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Abby is in good standing again? Is this because she has her demon powers or whatever back?

Agreed with you Jac about Mel & Ruby . They jumped to conclusions quickly

The age focussing is odd. Harry doesn't look older than Macy to me, or not in a way to say he is too old for her?

Maggie isn't that magic for personal gain? & looks like you were wrong anyway...

That orb is concerning

This doesn't sound like work which Jordan would enjoy?

Also agreed that Abby is a scared little witch deep down too. If she wasn't scared she wouldn't ask for help or want Mel to stay with her

Sounds to me like Abby needs to pick a side. The demon half wants to kill her witch side probably

Chelle » join GTmy art