Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2018, 08:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "Out of Scythe" (1.07) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 25th @ 9PM)

Charmed | 1.07 - "Out of Scythe"
Original Airdate: November 25, 2018 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
After some unusual seismic activity, Harry informs the sisters that Hilltowne is a portal
to hell. With that said, the sisters must band together to fight off a shadowy demon
that is trying to obtain a collection of powerful magical artifacts. Meanwhile, Macy is
given an exciting opportunity at work which comes with unexpected complications.
Lastly, Maggie has a conflict of conscience over her relationship with Parker.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for starting this!!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Parker! NOOOO!! Damn it. They're doing Phoebe/Cole with Maggie/Parker.... WTF?! Every time I ship a ship, this bull crap happens.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-26-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it doesn't have to end the same way
Old 11-26-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It doesn't have to, but storylines like that almost always end with the LI ending up sacrificing themselves to save the person they love. I hope Charmed surprises me and goes a different, more happier route, but only time will tell.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 01:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Parker! NOOOO!! Damn it. They're doing Phoebe/Cole with Maggie/Parker.... WTF?! Every time I ship a ship, this bull crap happens.
Cole/Phoebe was my favorite couple too. I was hoping Parker was a whitelighter. But a half demon. Interesting . So Parker's father a demon, which means his mother must be a human. So Maggie is dating the source's son, or a demon 's son who trying to stop the source?

I am still not feeling Galvin. I hope he's not a elder, nor a whitelighter. I don't even think he's a good love interest for Macy, unless they are trying to make her boring and uninteresting. In that case putting her with Galvin would do the trick.

I wish they had explored Macy's darkness more. I want to know why her mother believe she has darkness. I also hope they allow Mel to move on from Niko.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I'm sure they'll explore the darkness more at a later stage
Old 11-27-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ No doubt in my mind. Maybe the second half of season one and on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Cole/Phoebe was my favorite couple too. I was hoping Parker was a whitelighter. But a half demon. Interesting . So Parker's father a demon, which means his mother must be a human. So Maggie is dating the source's son, or a demon 's son who trying to stop the source?
The one very big difference so far is that Parker seems to really hate his demon side while Cole embraced his. So far it seems that MP will be the happier (I'm sure there is a better word to use) version of PC.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

A hellquake? Ok then...

oh poor Macy being told to fire Galvin

A Satyr. Nice...

I like where this seems to be heading with Tartarus

Maggie is vegan. Nice that Parker noticed that about her

Harry has a fear of insects . Nice touch to throw in. Guess we're learning things about some of the characters now then. I like his hiding from the bugs

So many candles Nice spells too

Figured the woman at the bar was suspicious... oh wow interesting it may have been their mother's killer

Glad Macy found a way to save Galvin's job but also not surprised she did

Interesting that Alastair is using his sons to do his dirty work. Not surprised that Parker turned out to be the shadow demon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

The one very big difference so far is that Parker seems to really hate his demon side while Cole embraced his. So far it seems that MP will be the happier (I'm sure there is a better word to use) version of PC.

The difference is the way they were raise. Cole was raised by his demon mother once she killed his father. Cole was raised as a demon,while Parker was likely raise as a human . Parker mention his parents which means both were in his life. Cole only had his demon mom.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's a difference, too. How someone is raised does a lot of times have a big impact on them when they are older.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-28-2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Having said that, Cole still had all the potential to be good. So doubly true with Parker.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

He did. He ws just so far gone into loving his dark side that nothing, not even Phoebe could be enough to pull him back to the good side.

So far Parker seems the opposite, he prefers his good side so hopefully his caring and possible future love for Maggie will keep him staying on the light side.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-29-2018, 07:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
He did. He ws just so far gone into loving his dark side that nothing, not even Phoebe could be enough to pull him back to the good side.

So far Parker seems the opposite, he prefers his good side so hopefully his caring and possible future love for Maggie will keep him staying on the light side.
He was good until the Source took over his body. The seer was concerned 😟 that Cole human side was affecting the Source.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I don't know about good since he was Balthazar. He wasn't the worst, but he did prefer his demon side. But Phoebe brought out his human side more until the source took over.

{taek su mi sun}