Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2020, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Is that when they get turned into children (or their minds)? I feel like rewatching some OG Charmed
yeah it was

i love OG charmed did a huge rewatch few months ago , i have had alot of time on my hands did a rewatch of charmed , scrubs , friends some others that i cant think of
Old 08-06-2020, 02:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like a good use of your time to me

I might watch that ep you're talking about tonight

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2020, 06:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Sounds like a good use of your time to me

I might watch that ep you're talking about tonight
i have no life!!!

have fun it is a good one
Old 08-10-2020, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Is all good, I know the feeling . Have been rewatching quite a few shows especially lately

Still haven't gotten around to watching it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-11-2020, 09:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Is all good, I know the feeling . Have been rewatching quite a few shows especially lately

Still haven't gotten around to watching it
i love doing rewatches of old shows reminds me of my youth

that is ok you have all the time in the world to do it
Old 08-12-2020, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed is such a wonderful show to rewatch too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love rewatching shows I grew up watching, especially to see if I noticed things I didn't before and sometimes I feel differently about characters or storylines than I used to. Or relating to things more because I'm older. When it comes to Charmed, I still prefer and like the first three seasons and still think Prue is the best Witch on the show and one of the best characters. Which is why the show suffered after she was killed off. I wish they had more shows like this.
Old 08-13-2020, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I feel the same way & have the same when rewatching . I LOVED Paige first watching, didn't really like Prue. But I've really come to relate to her at times & love her as I've gotten older for example.

I think the show more suffered because of management than Prue/Shannon leaving. People behind the scenes making stupid choices *cough*Brad Kern*cough*

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-15-2020, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

see i love the whole show i hated when it became more soap opera season 1 was so bad ass .

But i do love Paige but I didnt hate Prue she was a typical eldest child so I didnt mind . For me season 3 was one of the weakest seaso though

The one good thing id now Shannon appreciate charmed so we could get a reuion sadly rose isnt
Old 08-15-2020, 06:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

S3 was my favorite season (Besides the toxic pairing of Cole/Phoebe and Prue dying at the end) I feel that is when they really stepped it up and rose the stakes. I did love S1 as well, great way to start a series about witches. I think the only thing I hated about S1 was Phoebe's haircut but her hair only gets worse over the series (Like her wardrobe) so I guess her S1 hair isn't the worst lol.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Rose was talking with Holly recently & about Charmed so I don't know now. Maybe all would be willing to be involved in something

S7 was her worst hair imo...

S3 & 4 are my favs. They had some strong episodes then. If it wasn't for Shannon leaving the show could've gone somewhere. It also was before I felt Phoebe/Cole got too toxic (more 3 than 4). I still think they were cute even if she never should've stayed with him after learning the truth about him

S7 or 8 are my least watched. S8 was better writing than S7 but I hate the rushed storylines in it to 'wrap things up' & the whole other identities thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2020, 06:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
S3 was my favorite season (Besides the toxic pairing of Cole/Phoebe and Prue dying at the end) I feel that is when they really stepped it up and rose the stakes. I did love S1 as well, great way to start a series about witches. I think the only thing I hated about S1 was Phoebe's haircut but her hair only gets worse over the series (Like her wardrobe) so I guess her S1 hair isn't the worst lol.
i didnt mind phoebe's hair in season 2 she looks beautiful in that season other seasons it depends her fashion again they all did the weird half naked side but it did look good on her so i give her that .

Cole and Phoebe was so boring in season 3 i didnt like them until season 4 really

Quote:
Rose was talking with Holly recently & about Charmed so I don't know now. Maybe all would be willing to be involved in something

S7 was her worst hair imo...

S3 & 4 are my favs. They had some strong episodes then. If it wasn't for Shannon leaving the show could've gone somewhere. It also was before I felt Phoebe/Cole got too toxic (more 3 than 4). I still think they were cute even if she never should've stayed with him after learning the truth about him

S7 or 8 are my least watched. S8 was better writing than S7 but I hate the rushed storylines in it to 'wrap things up' & the whole other identities thing
Fingers crossed Rose can do it , i mean it seems all her issues with Alyssa are political not personal

season 7 i had to look up her hair to remember i didnt mind it i didnt like when she had that jaded fringe

Season 4 & 5 are my favs for me i think Prue dying even thought it was so sad , i think add Paige in gave the show a good reboot to the story line i mean this is one of the few shows who survived having a main cast being killed off . i loved cole in season 4 before he turned in to the souce he was fun with the family and i like him and leo friendship.

Season 7 & 8 had miss match episodes season 7 was good but you could tell they tried to wrap it up cause they werent sure if they were going to get season 8 , than they did and they had to figure out a way to make it work. Re watched the series recent;y i realised season 8 as a whole was bad , so many pointless episodes with pointless romances that went no were plus less characters cause they didnt have the budget .

hated billie and christy , wished they had coop and henry in eariler to get that romance more realistic , wish they brought back everyone 2 episodes before the final and have a big battle with everyone .

All of that i did love the final episode Forever Charmed till this day it makes me cry
Old 08-17-2020, 02:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I like Phoebe's S2, 3, and 8 hair the most. Even though S8 sounds terrible, I personally thought her hair looked the best for her that season. When I caught some S8 episodes on Pop, she looked amazing! I kind of liked her S4 hair but her bang being too short really irked me lol.
Old 08-17-2020, 03:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It was S6 not 7 I meant. Got confused. I was talking about the really short hair

Her hair for S4 was good early on, but not as much later on

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2020, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I like Phoebe's S2, 3, and 8 hair the most. Even though S8 sounds terrible, I personally thought her hair looked the best for her that season. When I caught some S8 episodes on Pop, she looked amazing! I kind of liked her S4 hair but her bang being too short really irked me lol.
yes phoebe;s hair was nice in season 8 . I do remember season 4 ahir do it was a big hair style back than

Quote:
It was S6 not 7 I meant. Got confused. I was talking about the really short hair

Her hair for S4 was good early on, but not as much later on
she has so many hair styles very easy to get lost in them

S4 with the blonde hair?