Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2020, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Rose has problems with Alyssa, but I think only with her?
Old 04-23-2020, 11:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Rose has problems with life . I don't know that she was ever close to Alyssa or Holly, but what she said in her book doesn't necessarily track with me since we know Alyssa & Holly still seem close so I don't know. I think Rose just struggles in life, understandably given what she's been through, but that could possibly cause issues in her personal life & with connecting with people. The impression I get is that Rose loves her fans from the show, but that's about it.

Is Shannon fine with Alyssa now? I feel like I've read that they've made up now, but don't know that I've seen them interact
Old 04-24-2020, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I think Shannon's got a different view on life since her cancer
Old 04-24-2020, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I've heard for a while Shannon and Alyssa made peace and are fine with each other now. I still wish that feud didn't happen causing Shannen to leave the show back then.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that would've been nice. Even if I love Paige, the show no longer made sense after that point. Realistically they never should have been the Charmed Ones since there always had been four sisters not three for example. But I love it either way. It is also a shame it took so long for them to make up & move on from it. But at least they have now
Old 04-26-2020, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Rose has problems with life . I don't know that she was ever close to Alyssa or Holly, but what she said in her book doesn't necessarily track with me since we know Alyssa & Holly still seem close so I don't know. I think Rose just struggles in life, understandably given what she's been through, but that could possibly cause issues in her personal life & with connecting with people. The impression I get is that Rose loves her fans from the show, but that's about it.

Is Shannon fine with Alyssa now? I feel like I've read that they've made up now, but don't know that I've seen them interact
i agree Rose ( has been through a lot not going to diss her on that she was push to the side ) but i dont agree with her way of doing things i find her really really angry person i tried reading her book read a few lines and im like nope to much hate and anger it doesn't help her point of view and i dont feel it is a good message to send out.

At the moment i think Rose is ok with Holly and she likes Shannon .
Alyssa is ok with shannon and holly now not Rose cause of Rose
holly and shannon not sure they had little falling out to and they were besties . Rose and holly i think are ok .

One thing i loved all ladies joined in support of Shannon with her recent cancer coming back.

its a shame i would love them all to do it one more time
Old 04-27-2020, 12:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Her book is actually quite interesting & has some good moments in it. But Rose does also have a lot of anger in her too which doesn't help her or how she comes across. Unfortunate & I do know she comes across poorly for some now

There's a lot of falling out between the four of them but then friendship repairs. I don't really get it all. I don't really get what is going on between Alyssa & Rose - there seems to be more than what is publicly known as Rose seemed to have a go at Alyssa for supporting the same cause & I was a bit like 'you're on the same side, yet fighting?'
I don't think there is any issues between Holly & Shannon. I think its just Rose & Alyssa
Old 04-27-2020, 06:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Her book is actually quite interesting & has some good moments in it. But Rose does also have a lot of anger in her too which doesn't help her or how she comes across. Unfortunate & I do know she comes across poorly for some now

There's a lot of falling out between the four of them but then friendship repairs. I don't really get it all. I don't really get what is going on between Alyssa & Rose - there seems to be more than what is publicly known as Rose seemed to have a go at Alyssa for supporting the same cause & I was a bit like 'you're on the same side, yet fighting?'
I don't think there is any issues between Holly & Shannon. I think its just Rose & Alyssa
yep i agree Rose always attachs Alyssa and even when they are on the same side ????

well holly and shannon use to be best friends during chramed days , they recommend each other for the roles
Old 04-28-2020, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It confused me. That's why I am sure there must be more to it that we don't know about

Yeah I know they were close then. Haven't seen anything to say otherwise now but maybe not as close as then not sure
Old 04-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It confused me. That's why I am sure there must be more to it that we don't know about

Yeah I know they were close then. Haven't seen anything to say otherwise now but maybe not as close as then not sure
Yeah im guessing something happen after charmed but its fun t Alyssa has never lashed out or said anything bad about rose it is all one sided .

I hope.shannon and holly are cool cause we could do a remake without rose , even though i love Paige we can have the original cast
Old 05-26-2020, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Honestly I feel like if they did a reunion Rose may suck it up & participate too, but hard to say. If they wanted to reboot in some way I don't think she would though. With this new show though I can't imagine they'll reboot but never know. They know there's a call for it so maybe someone can figure something out. Brian would do it as far as I know so there's Leo too
Old 05-26-2020, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Honestly I feel like if they did a reunion Rose may suck it up & participate too, but hard to say. If they wanted to reboot in some way I don't think she would though. With this new show though I can't imagine they'll reboot but never know. They know there's a call for it so maybe someone can figure something out. Brian would do it as far as I know so there's Leo too
I hope Rose would be she won't., i kind of dont blame her but she bitterness toward Alyssa is a lot.
Maybe a movie to gice us fans sometjing. Or even a zoom call?
Old 05-26-2020, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see Rose ever returning if they did a reboot either, she has had too much bad blood with her old cast.
Old 05-27-2020, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rose has bitterness & bad blood with a lot of things or maybe the whole industry. She doesn't however with fans. Just because she may have issues with certain people or has had it I don't know that she'd deny fans. I'd sooner see her excluded as she no longer is in the industry or people won't work with her. At least for a reunion. I can't see her doing any sort of reboot, movie, ect. Just a small out-of-character reunion where they look back on the show or something like that.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Rose has bitterness & bad blood with a lot of things or maybe the whole industry. She doesn't however with fans. Just because she may have issues with certain people or has had it I don't know that she'd deny fans. I'd sooner see her excluded as she no longer is in the industry or people won't work with her. At least for a reunion. I can't see her doing any sort of reboot, movie, ect. Just a small out-of-character reunion where they look back on the show or something like that.
yeah and i get that her reasons with the industry what they did to her and all .

i just adored her as Paige really

oh wow this must be old but how cute

Last edited by Summer Falls; 05-29-2020 at 10:30 AM