Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2021, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Charmed - "I Dreamed A Dream" (3.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs July 23 @ 8/7c) .:SEASON FINALE:.

Charmed | 3.18 - "I Dreamed A Dream..."
Original Airdate: July 23, 2021 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
In the thrilling season finale of Charmed, when an encounter with the Whispering Evil leaves
Macy on the brink of death, Mel and Maggie cast an ancient spell sending The Charmed Ones
off on a series of epic adventures. Meanwhile, realizing only a Whitelighter can save Macy,
Harry asks Jordan and Celeste to help him do the unthinkable.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2021, 07:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I had a feeling Macy would get infected... seemed too easy that that defeated the Whispering Evil though... even if it left her poisoned

The spell page changed between downstairs & upstairs...

Jordan's reaction to being asked to kill Harry

This wedding is a bit cruel. Giving Hacy fans something they Can't actually get. Oh good a future child tease too...

At least Hacy got a goodbye. For a second there I thought neither were going to make it out alive but instead he has to live knowing he couldn't save her

I hope they do have her return as a guardian or something... that would be nice

Is Jordan a whitelighter now?

There is another out there somewhere? Seriously? Josefina would be better...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2021, 08:03 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
There is another out there somewhere? Seriously? Josefina would be better...
That final line reminded me of the Oracle in the original when she tells The Source that there is another Charmed One.
Old 07-24-2021, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it was a bit like that .
It is weird... I hope they're not about to claim Marisol had yet another secret child... I get that they needed to write Macy/Madeleine out but that just sounds messy. Should just be a family member can step in. We already know Josefina. She'd be able to slip in. Really show the family that just because she was assigned male at birth doesn't mean she can't be a true witch with powers

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-26-2021, 07:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Well I am SHOCKED that that happened. I had no idea??? Was it known the actress was leaving?

Please please please don't let it be Josefina, I did not like her

Quote:
Really show the family that just because she was assigned male at birth doesn't mean she can't be a true witch with powers
Wait what?? She's trans? When did this happen, I completely missed that

Tori
Old 07-27-2021, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, it was announced on the Monday or Sunday (time difference confuses me) before the episode aired. It was posted in the Limited Spoilers & New thread (then removed from news to keep it in one place)

She was always trans. That was why she didn't have her power & couldn't get it. Her family wouldn't help her & dismissed her over it. That was basically her whole storyline . As far as I know the actress also is trans.

I get not liking her, but using Josefina is far better than revealing that Marisol has multiple long lost secret children . Multiple long lost secret children is ridiculous.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2021, 05:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Wow I'm still shocked I didn't want to be spoiled so I didn't read that thread

Huh, I had NO idea Clearly I didn't care about her enough to even notice that was why she didn't have her powers

Yes that would be silly to think It will be interesting to see how they do it

Tori
Old 07-28-2021, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable

Could be possibly a good thing though if you didn't pick it

It will be interesting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2021, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Well hopefully we get news of the casting and how it will be explained before the season airs

Tori
Old 07-29-2021, 01:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-29-2021, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yes!

I'm still shocked when I watched during the wedding I said to my friend "I feel like someone is going to die. On one hand, I'm glad they didn't actually show Macy "die". But on the other hand, I'm like it would have been way more emotional if we had to see her die.

Tori
Old 07-30-2021, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww

I agree with you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2022, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

wth what was the need for making Macy die? They didn't have to follow the original, that was for different reasons
Old 05-06-2022, 12:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The actress wanted out so they had to do something . It was for the same reason as the original really

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Graphics Team

Yeah what Chelle said.. it was actually the same reason.
I mean it sucks Macy did die, but that's all ya can do when she wanted to leave.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time