Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2022, 01:39 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

4x10 - "Hashing It Out" Episode Discussion (May 20, 2022)

4x10 - "Hashing It Out"
Episode Discussion

(Airdate: May 20, 2022 @8pm EST)

Episode Description:
As Mel, Maggie and Kaela are navigating their love lives, The Unseen bring an epic battle to The Charmed Ones'.
Roxie seeks Harry's assistance, but his mission uncovers something - and someone - unexpected.
(source)
Old 05-20-2022, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

tyftnt
Old 05-21-2022, 04:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the thread

This episode is full of quite a few surprises

Poor Kaela & Dev . But go Kaela in defeating Sunny!

This return of the whitelighters doesn't seem too bad. Wonder why she was trapped there & if being trapped there is how she escaped dying?

Wonder how long it will take them to figure out the book is missing & get it back

I got a little confused by how Mel & Maggie were by Kaela's side in the end when they also showed the sisters with Jordan & Roxie . Did they sleep with them then hurry back to check in on Kaela?
Old 05-24-2022, 06:36 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I don't think they want anyone to be happy on this show.. not for long anyway. They must really not like relationships.
I thought Kaela and Dev were so cute but then this happens. Though I shouldn't be surprised. Since the couples I always like the most just get destroyed. I legit cried when Kaela was... it was just so sad

I was really glad Sunny was defeated. I didn't know Kaela could do it that way, but that worked.

The whitelighter parts were okay. Not 100% keen on it still, but it wasn't too bad. Something different I guess. Is she bad or what?? I wonder why she knocked out Harry...

I think Mel and Maggie did their stuff with Roxie and Jordan first, then they were shown later with Kaela.

Did they explain beforehand why Roxie sleeps for 7 years? Cuz I don't remember and I was confused.

One thing I kind of wished was part of this show is how evil beings can't touch the Book of Shadows.. but I guess they didn't want that idea to be in this since it was the OG thing.

And looks like in the next ep they will figure out the Unseen has the BoS.
Old 05-25-2022, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
They must really not like relationships.
It really does seem that way

Quote:
I didn't know Kaela could do it that way, but that worked.
Neither did I but I like it. It is unique & she got some payback for one Sunny did.

Quote:
Is she bad or what?? I wonder why she knocked out Harry...
Yeah I didn't expect that. I presume bad from that but I don't know

Quote:
Did they explain beforehand why Roxie sleeps for 7 years? Cuz I don't remember and I was confused.
It has something to do with her species. Don't know if they really explained it, just stated the fact. She's a Circadian & can only spend one year on earth before then having to spend 7 years in her homeworld

Quote:
One thing I kind of wished was part of this show is how evil beings can't touch the Book of Shadows.. but I guess they didn't want that idea to be in this since it was the OG thing.
Probably. Although even on the OG I'm not sure if it would've stopped evil magical beings or just demons? Can't remember if they were ever clear on that. I guess they were as Phoebe implied at one point Cole could touch it as he was good despite still being a demon. But he kept his distance so don't know if they tested that theory. Shame though as in this it was so easy for the bad magical creatures to steal it
Old 05-27-2022, 11:36 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

That has to be really lonely and suck.. to be able to only spend 1 year on Earth and then sleep for 7 years.
Old 05-27-2022, 04:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wonder if she does sleep or if she has a whole other life in her own world for those 7 years
Old 05-27-2022, 05:40 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

That's a good question.
I thought she slept, but I'm not sure. I was confused cuz she went into a coffin type of thing and I was like... why does she look like she's a vampire now?
Old 05-27-2022, 06:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not sure. It is confusing
I wondered if it was some sort of portal? We probably won't know for sure but maybe it'll become clearer before the end of the season
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top