Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2022, 07:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Help for Boards - REQUESTS #4: Please provide LINKS TO PICTURES for the requests

Help for Boards

This thread is for boards with little to no art makers or posters. We don't like seeing boards struggling or going without the pretties.
As members we can't possibly visit every board on a daily basis to find out who needs help. So, please post in here with a link to your
board and we will help. If, as a member, you see a board please post the preparation thread here, so we can see what they ask for.

PLEASE REMEMBER
Arts will be made if we have enough notice. Please try not to ask last minute (also providing links to pictures is a must since we might not be familiar with the subject).
Unless the artist states that it's not necessary, we follow the rules where all arts should be credit when posted in your OP.
When picking a board to help, try and pick a board that has requested first.
Not necessary, but usually posting here that you have already received arts for your celebration is helpful to allow artists to fill in the next request.
It doesn't matter if more than one person helps a board, the more the better.
Have in mind that people devote time to create an art for your celebration, it's only fair to try the most to expose it on your celebration.
Be nice! Maybe you didn't get the type of art you wanted of from the artists you had in mind, but this is a voluntary thread, so don't complain about the art.

In order to participate, please quote the most recent list adding the latest acceptance date (in order) and a link to your request post.
This will make it easy for people to visit.
Form to request arts.
HTML Code:
[B]PREPARATION THREAD LINK:[/B] (Provide preparation thread link at the board)
[B]TYPE:[/B] (Icons or Banner)
[b]DEADLINE:[/b] (latest acceptance date)
[B]LINKS TO PICTURES:[/B]
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 08:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought anyone could, but wanted to check. I hadn't noticed either until I went back in today to look at the B&W request again. Thanks for the new thread Si

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 08:25 PM
Moderator Manager

^ No problem Thanks for bringing to my attention that it was time for a new one

From the last thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
The Books & Writing board will be celebrating 250K posts soonish. We're almost at 246k currently. Any help with celebrations icons / banner is appreciated.

BOARD LINK: https://www.fanforum.com/f28/
TYPE: (Icons or Banner) Both, please here is our prep thread https://www.fanforum.com/f28/250-000...read-63258638/
DEADLINE: (latest acceptance date) January 17th

Thank you
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

For the books board request, can you supply some image links for icons and such?

Thanks.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ I just searched for general book & writing themed images when I made them some . If you haven't already maybe ask on the board for image suggestions?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

PREPARATION THREAD LINK: Chris' 100K Prep Thread
TYPE: Icons & Banner
DEADLINE: ASAP!
LINKS TO PICTURES: I have various pics of Chris here: https://jessicag83.imgur.com/all/

Google images: https://www.google.com/search?q=chri...&bih=643&dpr=2

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Jessica that link to your imgur pictures doesn't work for me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Oh, no! Not sure what to do. I can't seem to find another link to share for it...

Old 05-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Here is a link to a photo gallery
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...We Always Find Each Other (View Post)
Oh, no! Not sure what to do. I can't seem to find another link to share for it...
Are you sure your imgur account is public & not private? I don't know how many pictures you've got there but otherwise can you upload them elsewhere & try that way? Or link to the individual fav pics?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2022, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

^^ It must be on private or as Imgur has it, "hidden", because I navigated to your profile Jessica, but the content you wanted to link is not showing.

B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, OK! I didn't realize it was set to private. Maybe I can change it to public and that will help!

Thanks for sharing the link, Sarah!

Last edited by Always & Forever; 05-17-2022 at 07:34 PM
Old 05-18-2022, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No idea if anyone has noticed the link to a gallery with Chris pics though

I would make it public cause still looks private to me
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 04:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...We Always Find Each Other (View Post)
Oh, OK! I didn't realize it was set to private. Maybe I can change it to public and that will help!
You probably won't see this for a bit since you're now away I think but have you got the images in one upload post or multiple? If it is just one if you go into that post there should be a 'grab link' option on the right side. If you get that link & post it then we should be able to access it. If it is multiple uploads that'd be a lot harder so may be easier to simply use the gallery & you (&/or Sarah) can point out any favs you may have that you'd like to see used if there are any

I also think you're linking to your profile wrong which is why it is coming up as error. For example if I linked to my profile like you did you'd get that same page. But if I link like this you should just get told I've got no posts because everything I upload is set as hidden. However if I do what I've suggested above I could link you to a post of images I've uploaded at the same time those images should show up despite being hidden.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2022, 04:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

PREPARATION THREAD LINK: NCIS Franchise 13 Years Prep
TYPE: Anything
DEADLINE: Tuesday May 31
LINKS TO PICTURES: When it comes to these shows Google is probably your friend . You can also try Getty Images but I'm pretty sure you're meant to pay to use those pictures.

There's some HQ episode stills on these links:
NCIS
NCIS LA
NCIS Hawai'i
NCIS NOLA

I don't know of an up to date gallery, but you can still get pictures from these:
NCIS
NCIS LA

As you can see, I forgot to start the thread, now just posting this here in case someone wants to make something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread