Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2022, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chelle is it going to be a new icon each day? either way Kelly is great to be seeing -- found what I've done and its in the Celebration thread where found some SA made plus a single batch linked to in a closed icon thread of mine here
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, providing I remember. I have hundreds of icons I have made but never used or rarely used so felt it was a good way to celebrate.

Was your post meant to be memories of Kelly? The sharing memories was intended as memories of things Kelly has done over the years or moments that have meant something to individual fans. Or was it just icon suggestions for me?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you manage too would love to see a different Kelly icon daily even if I'll probably win for the year if you do manage too

No I thought it was meant to be to showcase what we have done Guess got confused if you mean over on your celebration thread

Last edited by crash landing; 03-02-2022 at 05:32 PM
Old 03-02-2022, 07:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You already were winning as I already had more. This month will make it by a lot more

Yeah I did mean over in the celebration thread. Sorry if it isn't clear in there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2022, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Made by Jen (My Kind of Crazy)

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chelle true about already winning and I did go back over to say how much she cracks me up on The Voice
Old 03-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Last edited by Summer Falls; 03-29-2022 at 06:14 AM
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Updated my room.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Updated again.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Do you mean to remove the old ones when you add in new ones Bettie?

Started going back in time a bit using some old icons from quite a few years ago now. Need to reupload them to add in here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2022, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Not sure what you mean by remove old ones?

I just link the icons used for the month and some overlap from February to March.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I only see the one icon in your post (your current icon), not the previous ones you've used this month. It could just be my internet playing up.
ETA: Looking at your post though I think it is because you're linking to the URL which is a temporary file, not a file uploaded from elsewhere which is more permanent.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2022, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Weird because there’s two links in the post and it’s the previous icon and the new one but it’s not showing and I don’t know why.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If you look at your previous months there is nothing there. It is because you're using the generated link which is a temporary file. You need to use a link uploaded elsewhere (E.G. imgur) not straight from the upload avatar page. If you've uploaded them to add into your art thread take them from in there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2022, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I didn’t know that and that’s the only link I’ve ever used when I’ve updated my rooms.
Reply   Post New Thread