Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a cold night and the was starting to fall, Camila was in a uber going to Lauren's house and she wanted to ask her if she was ready to go to the restaurant and to eat. Camila and her team were talking about how the new movie she was gonna be in soon. She told her that she was gonna try to kiss her again soon because she was missing how it used to be. They were at a place near their studio and Camila thought she was going to meet after the reharsal but she forgot that the thing she had to do was to go to see a new movie that everyone was wanting to buy

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 10-28-2019, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a cold night and the was starting to fall, Camila was in a uber going to Lauren's house and she wanted to ask her if she was ready to go to the restaurant and to eat. Camila and her team were talking about how the new movie she was gonna be in soon. She told her that she was gonna try to kiss her again soon because she was missing how it used to be. They were at a place near their studio and Camila thought she was going to meet after the reharsal but she forgot that the thing she had to do was to go to see a new movie that everyone was wanting to buy the

Leigh Tumblr
Old 12-31-2019, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

It was a cold night and the was starting to fall, Camila was in a uber going to Lauren's house and she wanted to ask her if she was ready to go to the restaurant and to eat. Camila and her team were talking about how the new movie she was gonna be in soon. She told her that she was gonna try to kiss her again soon because she was missing how it used to be. They were at a place near their studio and Camila thought she was going to meet after the reharsal but she forgot that the thing she had to do was to go to see a new movie that everyone was wanting to buy the tickets
Old 12-31-2019, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a cold night and the was starting to fall, Camila was in a uber going to Lauren's house and she wanted to ask her if she was ready to go to the restaurant and to eat. Camila and her team were talking about how the new movie she was gonna be in soon. She told her that she was gonna try to kiss her again soon because she was missing how it used to be. They were at a place near their studio and Camila thought she was going to meet after the reharsal but she forgot that the thing she had to do was to go to see a new movie that everyone was wanting to buy the tickets for

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-22-2020, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

It was a cold night and the was starting to fall, Camila was in a uber going to Lauren's house and she wanted to ask her if she was ready to go to the restaurant and to eat. Camila and her team were talking about how the new movie she was gonna be in soon. She told her that she was gonna try to kiss her again soon because she was missing how it used to be. They were at a place near their studio and Camila thought she was going to meet after the reharsal but she forgot that the thing she had to do was to go to see a new movie that everyone was wanting to buy the tickets for because