The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
That is good news.
I knew it was going to be big!
Old 01-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Unfortunately the constant jump between timelines was confusing for many people, but like I said in the old thread, you get used to it after a while, for me personally the show started to make more sense from ep 4 or so and it became easier for me to follow afterwards.
Why is it confusing though? To me, that kind of makes sense. To say oh here is three different people and their journeys. Is it confusing because certain characters pop up in different timelines?

I am genuinely asking because I haven't started epode 2 yet lol. But I thought episode 1 was all chronological. It wasnt?
Old 01-22-2020, 03:22 PM
Graphics Team

I think it was confusing because we all kept seeing each of their stories in like the same eps.. but it wasn't all happening at the same time. Since Yennefer's story happens decades before the others and later on you see she's been a sorceress for 30 years.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-22-2020, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Netflix is Finally Releasing ‘The Witcher’ Soundtrack Because It Slaps Harder Than Any Monster
Old 01-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

so will I have it if I have a subscription to iTunes?
Old 01-22-2020, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
I think it was confusing because we all kept seeing each of their stories in like the same eps.. but it wasn't all happening at the same time. Since Yennefer's story happens decades before the others and later on you see she's been a sorceress for 30 years.
That makes sense. I guess its good I knew that beforehand. I dont think it really matters that much because none of their SL's are interlacing in the beginning, so does it really matter when they happened? I guess some people would care but to me I don't think its all that important lol. Its a good twist though if they reveal later they arent all at the same time I suppose.

102: Enjoyed this episode FAR more than the first. The first I really had no idea what was really happening and the SL's were not all that exciting to me. This episode I found all three to be pretty interesting.

Gerarlt's SL was the most boring to me though. I did find the singer bar guy was sort of entertaining but idk, that SL was kinda blah to me.

I liked seeing Ciri in the woods trying to survive. I liked the guy she ran into as well. Her SL wasnt super interesting yet but good start.

IMO Yennifer's SL is by far the most interesting. I loved seeing her journey and trying to learn magic. Not sure why the lady spared her though when she wasn't doing so well? Interesting that her and the other guy were sort of using one another, didnt see that happening.

Still confused on general things but this episode was better. Not in love with the series yet though.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-24-2020 at 01:48 AM
Old 01-22-2020, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember seeing something on twitter that helped me out. I think it was something like

Yennerfer's story is in the past until the episode where she meets up with Geralt.

Geralt's story is in the present.

Ciri's story is in the future until the last episode (I think it was) and then of course her story becomes the present.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the title!

And I just want to know how many episodes this show have since I will check it out on this weekend..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-23-2020, 09:13 AM
Graphics Team

^ There's 8 episodes While waiting for s2.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-23-2020, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 01-24-2020, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yennerfer's story is in the past until the episode where she meets up with Geralt.

Geralt's story is in the present.

Ciri's story is in the future until the last episode (I think it was) and then of course her story becomes the present.
Yeah I just read that Ciri's SL was 2 weeks, Geralts was like 40 years or something and then Yennifers was like 70 lol.

So I think that makes sense.

103 was okay but i preferred episode 2. Lots of action with Geralt but idk, his SL still doesnt interest me a whole lot yet. I missed Ciri a lot in this episode and cant wait to have her back.

Yennifer continues to be the most interesting to me and Im mostly watching for her SL right now, I think its super intriguing. Her tranformation was wow, didnt even look like the same person but I know it is lol.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yennefer had by far the most character development in season 1 without a doubt, and I agree I found her storyline to be the most interesting, probably because her backstory was a lot more fleshed out and she had more focus compared to the others. Even though Geralt is the titular character on the show, but season 1 seemed like it was more about Yennefer than any other character, not that I'm complaining because all that backstory and focus really made me love Yennefer's character
Old 01-24-2020, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I really like yennefer.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 01-25-2020, 02:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

the Witcher's official soundtrack just released yesterday and it's already #4 on the iTunes chart in the US and currently is #1 worldwide!

there are about 50 tracks on the soundtrack!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread