Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team
"I can't do this alone!"

Netflix News #16: lots of news found here

{ NETFLIX NEWS }
release dates

June 22

-Love & Gelato (2022) N – New romance movie adaptation.
-ONE PIECE (New Seasons) – More series of the hit anime series.
-Sing 2 (2021) – SVOD debut of the Illumination animated movie that sees the return of Buster Moon and his gifted musical friends who are looking for a rockstar to join their group.
-Snowflake Mountain (Season 1) N – British reality series with kidults taken to a wilderness retreat to get them to learn some life skills.
-The Hidden Lives of Pets (Season 1) N – British produced docuseries about our household pets and their adventures when we’re away. Narrated by Hugh Bonneville.
-The Mist (2007) – Stephen King adaptation about a town that is infected with a mist that causes chaos.
-The Umbrella Academy (Season 3) N – New season of the superhero series where we’ll be seeing our heroes going toe-to-toe with The Sparrow Academy.

June 23

-First Class (Season 1) N – Spanish language series about a group of wealthy friends from Barcelona who share a love of over-the-top fashion, luxurious parties and exclusive events.
-Queen (Season 1) N – Polish drama about a drag queen returning home.

June 24

-Angry Birds: Summer Madness (Season 2) N – New episodes of the animated series based on the hit mobile game.
-Legacies (Season 4) – The final season of The CW’s spinoff to The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
-Man Vs Bee (Season 1) N – Rowan Atkinson features in this short comedy series about a man battling a bee.
-Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area (Season 1) N – Korean spin-off/remake of the popular Netflix La Casa De Papel series.
-The Man From Toronto (2022) N – Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson star in this new action-comedy movie.

June 25

Grey’s Anatomy (Season 18) – ABC’s hit medical drama.

June 26

Best of the Festival (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Highlights from throughout the 11-day event.

June 27

-Cafe Minamdang (Season 1) N – Korean series about a suspicious café.
-Chip and Potato: Chip’s Holiday (2022) N – Kids animated special.

June 28

-Blasted (2022) N – Norweigen family movie.
-Cristela Alonzo: Middle Classy (2022) N – Stand-up comedy special.

June 29

-Beauty (2022) N – A young singer on the brink of a promising career finds herself torn between a domineering family, industry pressures and her love for her girlfriend.
-Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Season 1) N – New Korean series about a young attorney with Asperger’s syndrome.
-Pirate Gold of Adak Island (Season 1) N – Reality series about a team of treasure hunters heading to a remote island in Alsaka.
-The Upshaws (Season 2) N – Multi-cam sitcom returns for a second season. Starring Wanda Sykes and Mike Epps.

June 30

-Bastard!! -Heavy Metal, Dark Fantasy- (Season 1) N – First 13 episodes of this new dark fantasy anime series will debut in late June with the rest coming in late 2022.
-Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013) – Idris Elba helms this Oscar-nominated movie on Nelson Mandela.
-Sharkdog (Season 2) N – Animated kids series.

July 1

-A Call to Spy (2020) – Biopic from Lydia Dean Pilcher on Vera Atkins, a spy recruiter for Churchill’s secret army.
-Contraband (2012) – Mark Wahlberg stars in this action crime drama about a former smuggler headed to Panama for a big score.
-Final Score (2018) – Dave Bautista and Pierce Brosnan star in this action movie about what happens when a football stadium is seized by criminals.
-John Carpenter’s Vampires (1998) – Horror thriller starring James Wood and Daniel Baldwin. About a vampire slayer.
-Natural Born Killers (1994) – Woody Harrelson spoof movie about the Knox’s who embarks on a killing spree.
-Old School (2003) – Comedy from Todd Phillips starring Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, and Luke Wilson about three guys in their thirties hoping to relive their college glory days.
-Stranger Things (Season 4 – Volume 2) N – The final two episodes of the fourth season of Stranger Things with Eleven going toe-to-toe with Vecna.
-Wild Card (2015) – Jason Statham’s action movie about a freelance tough guy with a gambling habit unwittingly stirs the wrath of a pitiless mob boss.

July 3

Blair Witch (2016) – Lionsgate horror movie rebooting the 1999 movie. About a group of friends heading to the forest believed to be inhabited by the Blair Witch.

July 4

Leave No Trace (2018) – Thomasin McKenzie and Ben Foster star in this drama about a father and daughter living in a Forest Park living completely off grid.

July 6

-Control Z (Season 3 – Final Season) N – Spanish-language teen drama series.
-Girl in the Picture (2022) N – Mystery true-crime documentary.
-Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between (2022) N – From Ace Entertainment comes this new rom-com starring Julia Benson, Jennifer Robertson, and Jordan Fisher.
-King of Stonks (Season 1) N – German drama series based on a CEO of a huge FinTech company but things are not going as swimmingly as their outward image projects.

July 7

-Karma’s World (Season 3) N – Kids animated series from producer Ludacris.
-Vinland Saga (Season 1) – The first season of the adventure anime series from Wit Studio directed by Shūhei Yabuta.

July 8

-Boo, Bitch (Limited Series) N – Limited series starring Lana Condor who plays a high-school senior who finds out she’s a ghost.
-Capitani (Season 2) N – Luxembourgian crime drama returns for a second season.
-Dangerous Liaisons (2022) N – French romantic drama about a young girl falling for a bad boy find out she’s part of a bet.
-How to Build a Sex Room (Season 1) N – Docu-reality series.
-Incantatation (2022) N – Taiwanese mockumentary.
-Jewel (2022) N – South African film about a photographer finding herself falling for some of her subjects.
-Ranveer Vs Wild with Bear Grylls (2022) N – A new Bear Brylls interactive special featuring Ranveer Singh.
-The Longest Night (Limited Series) N – Spanish-language crime drama series. About a psychiatric prison where a group of armed men aims to capture an incarcerated serial killer.
-The Sea Beast (2022) N – From the co-director of Disney’s Moana comes a new animated epic about a young girl who gets stowed away on the boat where the crew are legendary monster hunters.

July 11

-For Jojo (2022) N – German-language romantic drama.
-Team Zenko Go (Season 2) N – Kids animated series.
-Valley of the Dead (2022) N – Spanish movie set during the Spanish civil war about a group of sworn enemies working together to fight flesh-eating zombies.

July 12

-How to Change Your Mind (Season 1) N – Michael Pollan presents this docuseries that looks into psychedelics.
-My Daughter’s Killer (2022) N – French documentary about a father fighting for decade to bring his daughter’s killer to justice.

July 13

-Big Timber (Season 2) N – HISTORY channel’s reality series about lumberjacks returns after a two-year wait.
-CHiPS (2017) – Michael Pena and Dax Sheperd star in this buddy-cop feature film from Warner Bros. Pictures.
-D. B. Cooper: Where Are You (Season 1) N – Documentary true-crime series about the infamous skyjacker who parachuted into obscurity several decades ago with buckets of cash.
-Hurts Like Hell (Season 1) N – Thai series about the seedy underworld behind the once-revered sport of Muay Thai in this drama inspired by real events.
-Never Stop Dreaming: The Life and Legacy of Shimon Peres (2022) N – Documentary about the politician Shimon Peres.
-Sintonia (Season 3 – Final Season) N – Portuguese crime teen drama.

July 14

-Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight (Season 1) N – Jack Black is back to voice in this new Kung Fu Panda series from DreamWorks Animation.
-Resident Evil (Season 1) N – One of the biggest video game horror franchises in history is getting adapted in this new series led by Supernatural’s Andrew Dabb.

July 15

-Alba (Season 1) N – Spanish romance series about a rape victim’s battle to know whether or not to bring forward the evidence to authorities.
-Farzar (2022) N – A new adult-animated series from the creators of Brickleberry and Paradise PD.
-Jaadugar (2022) N – Indian romantic-comedy movie directed by Sameer Saxena.
-Persuasion (2022) N – Carrie Cracknell directs this new period drama movie based on the Jane Austen novel and stars Dakota Johnson in the lead role.
-Remarriage & Desires (Season 1) N – Korean romantic series. Starring Kim Hee-seon, Lee Hyun-wook, and Jung Eugene.
- Uncharted (2022) – Tom Holland plays the video game character of Nathan Drake in this action-adventure movie.

July 20

Virgin River (Season 4) N – The latest season of Netflix’s romantic drama series about Jack and Mel living in a small-town.

July 21

Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous (Season 5 – Final Season) N – The final season of the animated series based on the Jurassic Park franchise from DreamWorks Animation.

July 22

The Gray Man (2022) N – Netflix’s biggest movie in history arrives on July 22nd and brings together an all-star cast in this action thriller. Stars Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jessica Henwick, and Regé-Jean Page.

July 29

-Detective Conan: Zero’s Tea Time (Season 1) N – First season of the crime anime series directed by Tomochi Kosaka.
-Fanático (Season 1) N – The story of Quimera, Spain’s greatest musical idol who dies in front of his fans during a concert.
-Purple Hearts (2022) N – An aspiring musician finds true love with a soldier through an unexpected way.
-Uncoupled (Season 1) N – Neil Patrick Harris headlines this new comedy series.

Helpful Links

{Belgium}

https://netflixinbelgie.be/laatste-nieuws/

{Germany}

https://www.werstreamt.es/

{Poland}

https://upflix.pl/

{US}

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com

previous thread-

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 06-22-2022 at 01:21 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team
"I can't do this alone!"

its geek week. lots of news coming our way

Resident Evil Unleashes Terrifying New Apocalyptic Creatures in Netflix Trailer

Netflix's Live-Action One Piece Casts Mihawk, Kaya and 4 Others — First Look

Netflix Renews All of Us Are Dead, Releases Warrior Nun Season 2 Teaser

Manifest Season 4: Watch a Sneak Peek From Time-Jumping Final Season

The Midnight Club, From Hill House Creator, Gets Release Date at Netflix — Plus, Watch a Spooky Teaser

Wednesday: Watch a First Teaser for Netflix's Addams Family Series

‘Cabinet of Curiosities’ Trailer Teases Guillermo del Toro’s Horror Anthology Starring Ben Barnes, F. Murray Abraham

'The Sandman’ Trailer: Nightmares Run Amok in First Look at Netflix Live-Action Series

‘The Imperfects’ Trailer Reveals New "Coming of Rage" Superhero Series

Netflix ‘One Piece’ Live-Action Series Adds Six To Cast; Star Iñaki Godoy & Showrunners Tease Epic Sets

'Sweet Tooth' Season 2: Behind the Scenes Cast Video Celebrates the End of Filming

Goran Visnjic Joins ‘Vikings: Valhalla’ For Season 3 Of Netflix Series

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 06-06-2022 at 11:07 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for making this thread and all the links!

*ugh*

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

school of good and evil my kind of show

what do you give me if i do {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those links..

*ugh*