Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2022, 04:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Netflix News #15: get all your news in once place

{ NETFLIX NEWS }
release dates

June 1

-Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy (2004) – Will Ferrell stars as a charismatic newsman in the 1970s but his reign as the top dog looks to be coming to the end after a new hire.
-Dear John (2010) – A regular on Netflix returns once again. Romance movie starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried.
-Dumb and Dumber (1994) – Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels stars as two loveable morons who set out on a road-trip to Aspen.
-Edge of Seventeen (1998) – A teenager copes with his sexuality on the last day of school in 1984. It shows him coping with being gay and being with friends.
-Eraser (1996) – From Warner Bros. Pictures comes this action-thriller starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
-His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass (2007) – Daniel Craig headlines this family epic set in a parallel universe.
-Iluzja / Illusion (2022) – Polish drama movie set months after the disappearance of a woman’s teenage daughter and her investigation to find out what happened.
-Lean on Me (1989) – A ruthless teacher is assigned to become the principal of a decaying inner-city school.
-Léon: The Professional (1994) – Luc Besson’s timeless classic about an unlikely relationship between a girl and an assassin.
-Life as We Know It (2010) – Rom-com starring Katherine Heigl and John Duhamel.
-Mission Impossible Movie Collection:
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible II
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
-Mr. Bean’s Holiday (2007) – Rowan Atkinson’s feature film where he plays a stupid Brit on holiday.
-National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989) – The Griswold family’s plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster.
-Soul Plane (2004) – Comedy starring Snoop Dogg. From MGM.
-Steel Magnolias (1989) – Comedy classic about a young beautician who moves to a new town to work at a local salon. Features Dolly Parton.
-The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) – Andrew Garfield’s first entry as the web-slinging superhero. We see Peter Parker in this entry go up against The Lizard.
-The Boy (2016) – Horror about an American nanny who has to take care of a life-sized doll.
-The Departed (2006) – Crime-thriller starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.
-The Fighter (2010) – Biopic on the boxer Micky Ward. Starring Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale.
-The Girl Next Door – Unclear which title this is.
-The Hurt Locker (2008) – Jeremy Renner stars as a sergeant assigned to the bomb squad.
-The Players Club – Unclear which title this is.
-Titanic (1997) – James Cameron’s epic about the ill-fated R.M.S. Titanic.
-Troy (2004) – Brad Pitt stars in this historical epic about the assault on Troy.
-Vegas Vacation (1997) – Chevy Chase comedy which sees the Griswolds on their fourth vacation.
-We Die Young (2019) – Lior Geller directs this action crime drama starring Jean-Claude Van Damme. It’s about a 14-year-old who was abducted by a gang.
-We Are Marshall (2006) – McG directs this sports drama starring Matthew McConaughey. About plans to keep a football team running following a devastating plane crash.

June 2

-#ABTalks (Season 2) – YouTube show with Anas Bukhash hosting interviews with various A-listers.
-Bashar Shorts (Season 1) – Saudi sci-fi series set in the near-future where tech is dominating our lives. Think Black Mirror.
-Borgen: Power and Glory (Season 1) N – Technically the fourth season of the Danish political thriller series.
-Change Days (Season 1 – New Episodes Weekly) – Korean reality series starring Jang Do-youn, Yang Se-chan, and Code Kunts. About real-life couples on the brink of breaking up given a romantic getaway to try and mend it.
-Detak / Heartbeat (2020) – Indonesian mystery thriller.
-Plastic Island / Pulau Plastik (2022) – Documentary on fighting plastic pollution in Indonesia.
-Story Of Dinda: Second Chance of Happiness (2021) – Indonesian film based on a book.
-The DUFF (2015) – Rom-com starring Mae Whitman and Bella Thorne.

June 3

-As The Crow Flies (Season 1) N – Turkish series about a news host who watches her life unravel with her career being sabotaged.
-Floor is Lava (Season 2) N – Gameshow where contestants have to tackle courses where they’re not allowed to touch the floor.
-Interceptor (2022) N – Matthew Reilly directs this new action movie that’s about an Army captain trying to save the world.
-Legacies (Season 4) – The CW’s final season of the supernatural spin-off series to The Originals.
-Mr. Good: Cop or Crook? (Season 1) N – Norweigen docu-series about a cop who has the reputation of being one of the best cops in the country while also being suspected of being a drug trafficker.
-Surviving Summer (Season 1) N – Australian family series about a New York teen expelled from school and headed to the surf capital of the world of Australia.
-The Perfect Mother (Season 1) N – French series based on a book about a devoted mother uncovering the truth about her daughter’s involvement with a homicide.
-Two Summers (Season 1) N – Belgium produced series about a group of friends reuniting for a lavish holiday but past traumas play a part throughout.

June 5

Straight Up (2019) – James Sweeney writes and directs this romance movie just without the romance.

June 6

-Action Pack (Season 2) N – Kids animated series.
-Bill Burr Presents: Friends Who Kill (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – showcase featuring stand-ups curated by Burr himself.

June 7

That’s My Time with David Letterman (Part 1) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – each of the six episodes spotlights one comedian, including a 5-minute stand-up set and conversation with Letterman.

June 8

-Baby Fever (Season 1) N – Danish romantic comedy series centering around the life of a fertility doctor and the clients she meets and treats.
-El paseo 6 (2021) – Colombian comedy movie.
-Gladbeck: The Hostage Crisis (2022) N – German true-crime documentary.
-Hustle (2022) N – Sports movie starring Adam Sandler about a basketball scout who discovers a new street player that could get him back into the good books and revive his career.
-Keep Sweet Pray and Obey (Limited Series) N – True crime documentary series about Warren Jeffs rise through the ranks at the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

June 9

-Rhythm + Flow Nouvelle Ecole (Season 1) N – New French spin-off of the rapping competition series.
-Stand Out: An LGBTQ+ Celebration (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – the largest-ever gathering of LGBTQ+ comics

June 10

-Breaded Life (2021) – Nollywood movie.
-Closet Monster (2015) – A creative and driven teenager is desperate to escape his hometown and the haunting memories of his turbulent childhood.
-Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness (2022) N – A brave young animal explorer teams up with two trusty friends to find a powerful artifact before his greedy uncle can get his paws on it.
-Dirty Daddy: A Tribute to Bob Saget (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – a celebration of Bob’s life in comedy with his friends and family.
-First Kill (Season 1) N – New horror mystery series about a teenage vampire falling in love with a vampire hunter.
-Intimacy (Season 1) N – Spanish drama about a sex scandal. Starring Itziar Ituño, Verónica Echegui, Patricia López Arnaiz, Ana Wagener and Emma Suárez.
-Peaky Blinders (Season 6) N – The sixth and final (albeit not the end – a movie is on the way) season of the BBC historical series starring Cillian Murphy.
-Top Gear (Seasons 27 and 28) – BBC’s motoring show returns to Netflix.
-Trees of Peace (2022) N – Drama about four women from different backgrounds who forge an unbreakable friendship.
-Vice (2018) – Adam McKay directs this historical biopic on Dick Cheney played by Christian Bale.

June 11

Amy Schumer’s Parental Advisory (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Showcase featuring stand-ups curated by Schumer.

June 12

That’s My Time with David Letterman (Part 2) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – each of the six episodes spotlights one comedian, including a 5-minute stand-up set and conversation with Letterman.

June 13

-Charlie’s Colorforms City (Multiple New Seasons) N – Kids animated series where Charlie creates fun stories using different shapes, and he needs your help.
-Pete Davidson Presents: The Best Friends (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Multi-comic special hosted and curated by Davidson.
-Who We Are: A Chronicle of Racism in America (2021) – Documentary on systematic racism in America by Emily and Sarah Kunstler.

June 14

-Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin: Ladies Night Live (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda introduce an all-female lineup of comedians.
-Jennifer Lopez: Halftime (2022) N – Documentary on the life and career of Jennifer Lopez.
-The Mole (Seasons 3-4) – New seasons of the reality series.

June 15

-Centauro (2022) N – Spanish-language thriller about a superbike racer who becomes a drug courier.
-Front Cover (2016) – Ray Yeung writes and directs this LGBTQ+ romantic movie.
-God’s Favorite Idiot (Season 1) N – New workplace comedy series starring Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone.
-Heart Parade (2022) N – Polish movie.
-Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend (Season 1) N – New cooking competition series.
-Maldivas (Season 1) N – Brazillian Portuguese-language comedy series about a young woman moving into a condo community where she interacts with the odd residents.
-The Wrath of God (2022) N – Spanish-language thriller.
-Web of Make Believe: Death, Lies and the Internet (Limited Series) N – Documentary series from Brian Knappenberger about the dark side of the internet.

June 16

-Dead End: Paranormal Park (Season 1) N – From Netflix Animation comes a new kids series about two teens and a pug battling demons at a haunted theme park.
-Karma’s World Music Videos (Volume 2) N – Netflix kids animated series.
-Love & Anarchy (Season 2) N – Swedish romantic comedy series returns following its debut in November 2020.
-Sing, Dance, Act: Kabuki featuring Toma Ikuta (2022) N – Japanese documentary.
-Snoop Dogg’s F*cn Around Comedy Special (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Original comedy from Snoop, along with sets from legendary black comedians performing at the festival.
-Speed Kills (2018) – John Travolta stars in this action crime-thriller set in the 1980s when a motorboat racers helps move millions of dollars worth of drugs into Miami.
-Won’t You Be My Neighbor? (2016) – Focus Features documentary on Fred Rogers.

June 17

-Rainbow High (Season 2) – Kids animated series.
-She (Season 2) N – Hindi crime series returns for a second season.
-Spiderhead (2022) N – Chris Hemsworth headlines this new action movie about a future where prison inmates can have reduced sentences if they volunteer for new experimental drugs.
-The Martha Mitchell Effect (2022) N – This documentary profiles the Cabinet wife who spoke out during Watergate — and the Nixon administration’s campaign to gaslight her into silence.
-The War Next-door (Season 2) N – Spanish-language comedy series.
-You Don’t Know Me (Season 1) N – BBC courtroom crime series about a man on trial for murder using his final closing arguments to recount his love with a mysterious woman.

June 18

-Alchemy of Souls (Season 1) N – Korean series about a powerful sorceress in a blind woman’s body who encounters a man from a prestigious family, who wants her help to change his destiny.
-Charmed (Season 4) – The CW’s final season of the reboot.
-Spriggan (Season 1) N – Anime series about a corporation’s Spriggan agents keeping Earth’s powerful relics out of the wrong hands.

June 19

-Civil: Ben Crump (2022) N – Documentary on the American civil-rights activist Benjamin Crump.
-It (2017) – Horror starring Bill Skarsgård as the famous Penny Wise. Adapted from the Stephen King novel.

June 20

-Doom Of Love (2022) N – Turkish movie about a businessman who falls for a singer at a yoga retreat.
-Philomena (2013) – Adaptation of The Lost Child of Philomena Lee starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan.

June 21

-All That (Seasons 2-3) – Nickelodeon sketch show from the 90s.
-Joel Kim Booster: Psychosexual (2022) N – Stand-up comedy special.
-Kenan and Kel (Seasons 1-2) – Nickelodeon comedy series.
-Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide (Seasons 1-2) – Nickelodeon classic comedy series.
-The Future Of… (Season 1) N – The Verge investigates the future of technology in this new docu-series produced by Shawn Levy.
-Zoey 101 (Seasons 1-2) – Nickelodeon’s sitcom series.

June 22

-Love & Gelato (2022) N – New romance movie adaptation.
-ONE PIECE (New Seasons) – More series of the hit anime series.
-Sing 2 (2021) – SVOD debut of the Illumination animated movie that sees the return of Buster Moon and his gifted musical friends who are looking for a rockstar to join their group.
-Snowflake Mountain (Season 1) N – British reality series with kidults taken to a wilderness retreat to get them to learn some life skills.
-The Hidden Lives of Pets (Season 1) N – British produced docuseries about our household pets and their adventures when we’re away. Narrated by Hugh Bonneville.
-The Mist (2007) – Stephen King adaptation about a town that is infected with a mist that causes chaos.
-The Umbrella Academy (Season 3) N – New season of the superhero series where we’ll be seeing our heroes going toe-to-toe with The Sparrow Academy.

June 23

-First Class (Season 1) N – Spanish language series about a group of wealthy friends from Barcelona who share a love of over-the-top fashion, luxurious parties and exclusive events.
-Queen (Season 1) N – Polish drama about a drag queen returning home.

June 24

-Angry Birds: Summer Madness (Season 2) N – New episodes of the animated series based on the hit mobile game.
-Legacies (Season 4) – The final season of The CW’s spinoff to The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
-Man Vs Bee (Season 1) N – Rowan Atkinson features in this short comedy series about a man battling a bee.
-Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area (Season 1) N – Korean spin-off/remake of the popular Netflix La Casa De Papel series.
-The Man From Toronto (2022) N – Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson star in this new action-comedy movie.

June 25

Grey’s Anatomy (Season 18) – ABC’s hit medical drama.

June 26

Best of the Festival (2022) N – Netflix is a Joke Festival – Highlights from throughout the 11-day event.

June 27

-Cafe Minamdang (Season 1) N – Korean series about a suspicious café.
-Chip and Potato: Chip’s Holiday (2022) N – Kids animated special.

June 28

-Blasted (2022) N – Norweigen family movie.
-Cristela Alonzo: Middle Classy (2022) N – Stand-up comedy special.

June 29

-Beauty (2022) N – A young singer on the brink of a promising career finds herself torn between a domineering family, industry pressures and her love for her girlfriend.
-Extraordinary Attorney Woo (Season 1) N – New Korean series about a young attorney with Asperger’s syndrome.
-Pirate Gold of Adak Island (Season 1) N – Reality series about a team of treasure hunters heading to a remote island in Alsaka.
-The Upshaws (Season 2) N – Multi-cam sitcom returns for a second season. Starring Wanda Sykes and Mike Epps.

June 30

-Bastard!! -Heavy Metal, Dark Fantasy- (Season 1) N – First 13 episodes of this new dark fantasy anime series will debut in late June with the rest coming in late 2022.
-Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013) – Idris Elba helms this Oscar-nominated movie on Nelson Mandela.
-Sharkdog (Season 2) N – Animated kids series.

Helpful Links

{Belgium}

https://netflixinbelgie.be/laatste-nieuws/

{Germany}

https://www.werstreamt.es/

{Poland}

https://upflix.pl/

{US}

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com

previous thread

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 05-31-2022 at 03:42 PM
Old 01-15-2022, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-15-2022, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread! And for that link!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Another price hike

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-16-2022, 10:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

They already did in NY..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?