My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just finished 202. I will be going extremely slow with this season.

I LOVE JOE. I want more of him. I am glad he was mad at Ginny for just up and leaving her job! I love their interactions together.

Georgia has been too much for me this season. I like the character and the actress but I feel like this season she's been so over the top with her accent and her mannerisms? I dunno, it's feeling very over exaggerated this go around. I get that Georgia is upset about everything this season but she is coming off angry/annoyed in every scene she is in, I am finding it a bit grating. I am glad they are finally giving importance to the murder storyline though so we can find out the truth about Georgia and her husbands.

Again, Paul is very nice, but very boring...

Ginny is hard to watch this season too, shes so depressed. Her and Marcus are sweet but idk kinda boring to me now. The intimate scene in the ep was uncomfortable for me to watch, I'm not sure why. I guess I just see them as still really young so I dont necessarily want to watch those kind of scenes with teens anymore.

Max is SO ANNOYING. GET OVER IT IT YOU DUMMY. Sorry, I find myself really disliking her character now.
Old 02-13-2023, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree about Max, she was really unlikeable this season
Old 03-14-2023, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

203:

Jeez, Ginny was so rude to Marcus this ep! And actually has been a bit snippy all season... Her apology was kinda cute and the poem was nice though. They do have good chemistry and both are good actors. Ginny is a freakin mess though. When she revealed her mom was a murderer then tried to hook up with Marcus, then started crying... YYikes. But I get it, she's going through a lot. Marcus is so sweet to put up with all her crap tbh. His reaction to the confession was a bit weird, but even weirder was Ginny freaking out when he asked who Georgia killed. Of course he is going to ask that! He should have been asking more questions!

Maxine is literally so annoying this season! I used to like her but this season she is being so over dramatic. Especially when she showed up in the hallway and then was so rude to Abby... I AM OVER HER. I am glad Sophia is dating someone else (though a man was wtf???).

Abby and Georgia hanging out was fun, though Abby felt a little off to me in that scene, but I guess she was playing up the whole "high" thing... Her saying Maxine was being a bitch was therapeutic lol. And when they walked down the hall together, YES! I love when characters fight back against bullies.

It's hard watching all the fighting between Ginny and Georgia this season so I was glad for the ending of the episode when they sorta smoothed things over. Georgias speech was good and I wish she had explained the rape and abuse earlier so that Ginny would understand her better but I guess she got her point across. Georgia does need to be more honest with Paul though if she wants that relationship to work. Not necessarily about killing her husband but about the abuse etc.

Sometimes the show feels too contrived to me? Like they are laying on the drama so quick. I wish it would lighten up a bit, I prefer when it's more humorous I think.
Old 03-16-2023, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 04-28-2023, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just finished 204. Def. prefer season 1 to this season. I don't know why. Season 2 has been good, but I just don't have the same excitement as I did last season for some reason.

Sometimes I think the show is too sexual? Or IDK, the scenes they show are a bit much somehow. Like the BJ scenes with Ginny were so awkward imo. With that said, Ginny/Marcus are very good cute this season and seem good together.

Speaking of BJ's, Georgia giving Ginny tips was so awkward!!!!

Maxine is SUCH A FRIGGIN BITCH. I'm sorry, she's been insufferable this season. The actress also over acts sometimes... with that said, I am glad they resolved things this episode, but it did feel a bit sudden? Ginny says she loves Marcus and suddenly Maxine changes her tune? IDK, I found that really weird. And frankly, after how she acted, I don't feel like Ginny or Abby should have even forgiven her. But I guess thats how friendships go sometimes in highschool. Its not entirely unrealistic.

The only SL that is sort of interesting with Maxine is potentially this new love interest?

Paul is sweet but hes trying too hard to be a step father really fast and imo he's kind of overstepping his bounds a bit right now. And idk, they are just so boring lol. I really hope this relationship doesn't last long.

I WANT MORE JOE. There is simply not enough of him. I did like the small mention from Paul saying he had a crush on Georgia, then when Joe admitted that he wanted someone he couldn't have. I just wish that storyline would actually progress quicker.

Sometimes Ginny's depression is too much for me, I get its realistic and they are handling it well but its hard to take/watch, especially when her life is going fairly well? The ending of the episode was sad and I am a bit confused on why she is feeling so down? Her friendships are going well and she just made amends with Max, her relationship with Marcus is going well and they just became and official couple, she got closure with her ex, an things are going good with her mom again....
Old 04-28-2023, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

There's really no a "reason" for depression tho, it's a mental illness
Old 04-28-2023, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I understand that sort of, but i thought that there triggers for it? And that it would get worse in some situations. Not saying she cant be depressed even when her life is going well, but I feel like her major panic at the end of the episode was a bit out of place? But idk. I get in real life this can happen but for TV purposes i dont really see how they can continue this storyline forever without her genuinely getting better. Did they mention if she was on medication yet? Or is she just doing therapy right now?
Old 04-28-2023, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't know if there is a trigger, I don't know much about it, but what i do know is that it's not rational, even if everything is going great in your life it can happen

I honestly can't remember, i watched s2 early january but I remember it gets better eventually..
Old 04-28-2023, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im glad beacuse even though its good they are tackling this sort of storyline, its really difficult to watch week to week and so bleak.
Old 05-17-2023, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ginny & Georgia Renewed for Seasons 3 and 4 at Netflix, With New Showrunner
Reply   Post New Thread