Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident

Quote:
I kinda sucked we didn't get any last scene with Nic and Conrad though? In ep 1 they could have had a cute scene or a kiss. Im not sure why they didnt do that for us. I did lik ethe flashback scenes though. Sweet, and sad.
Emily was supposed to film a couple of episodes but it didn't work out for personal reasons.
Now the only thing I recognize about myself is that I'm a doctor"

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident

In trying to find a way to channel his emotions, Conrad puts all his effort in looking for answers. Raptor has a run-in with the police that ends up taking a surprising turn. Meanwhile, Leela begins noticing problems with a surgeon who has been Bell’s mentor.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICoNicღ (View Post)
Emily was supposed to film a couple of episodes but it didn't work out for personal reasons.
That's a bummer

504:

I don't blame Conrad either, I'd wanna know the cause of the accident too.

God Trevor was being SUCH AN IDIOT with that cop and almost killed him because of his reckless behavior.

Billie is being an idiot too with Trevor, damn lady, how cold can you be?

AJ and Trevor are so cute together!

I hope they dont try to hook up Billie and Conrad! Id rather see her with AJ or Devon instead.

I'm over Devon and his g/f... idk why but she annoys me now.

God that older doctor is A FREAKING ASS HAT!!!!

Conrad holding Gigi is SO CUTEEEEEEE. What a dilf lol.

I love Matt but his growly whisper is so distracting lol

Last edited by Alexa; 10-29-2021 at 01:07 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Conrad searching for answer was heartbreaking to watch he so wanted a answers for GiGi. Conrad thought it had to be a medical reason bc Nic was a excellent driver but seeing at the end the deer he knew it was a bit of closure for Conrad. Hopefully after next Halloween episode which will be all about Nic again he can move on. In my opinion the show gave Nic the most beautiful farewell but after 5.05 it is time to look forward again. And in time I hope Conrad will find love again.

Loved how Devon tried to take care of Conrad he had to tell Conrad what his thoughts were they are brothers for live.

As for Trevor how idiotic was he to yell at the police officer when AJ told him to behave. I don’t get why Billie will keep the secret about her being raped from Trevor I think he has the right to know. She can’t keep it from Trevor for the rest of his live. This is not protecting him in my eyes. Still not a fan of Billie but I liked that she was able to help Conrad to talk with Kyle who still is mad on Conrad.

Nobody changed so much as Bell when Cranepool brought up his appendix surgery from season 1 Bell was pissed I was glad he beat Cranepool ass what a horrible docter he was.

The whole telling with eating chips from Leela was so stupid we are talking about lives here if you think you are right then you have to tell Kitt, Leela also had Jessica to back her up.

Quote:
I hope they dont try to hook up Billie and Conrad! Id rather see her with AJ
Same here if they try to hook up Billie and Conrad I am done with the show
Old 10-13-2021, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Excellent new episode! Loved the Conrad/Devon moments! Totally over Devon/Leela too…I hate how much of a know it all she is…so annoying! Matt deserves all the awards!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i hated the old doctor from the beginning. i kinda like devon and lelia together. the thing that brought down the episode is that nic was killed by a deer. it would’ve been cool if she had the heart thing and that’s what caused the accident. i do not billie and conrad to get together. i want a new character to be conrad’s love interest when the time comes. i pray to god that the writers won’t ruin this show, but i don’t think they will.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident

While looking for a distraction on Halloween, Conrad treats a group of witches who send the ER into chaos. Also, Devon treats a patient who thinks he is being haunted by ghosts. Meanwhile, on the way back from his vacation, Bell picks up a hitchhiker who is not what he seems to be in the all-new "The Thinnest Veil" Halloween-themed episode of THE RESIDENT airing Tuesday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-505) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Matt Czuchry as Conrad Hawkins; Bruce Greenwood as Dr. Randolph Bell; Manish Dayal as Devon Pravesh; Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Dr. AJ Austin; Jane Leeves as Dr. Kit Voss; Morris Chestnut as Dr. Barrett Cain; Jessica Lucas as Billie Sutton; Anuja Joshi as Dr. Leela Devi.

Guest Cast: Michael Hogan as Dr. Albert Nolan; Tasso Feldman as Dr. Irving Feldman; Denitra Isler as Nurse Hundley; Jessica Miesel as Nurse Jessica Moore; Duke Davis Roberts as Ethan Eriksten; Heather Mazur as Magdalena Axenberg; Erin Ownbey as Holly Caswith; Emily Grace Dunn as Cat Crisforth; Joshua Harto as Mike (Michael) Jonah Rellie; Jennifer Sears as Keitra; Ana Mackenzie as Marion; Ren Haggerty as Lil Superhero; Javier Vazquez Jr. as Zombie; Gissette Valentin as EMT 1; Jacobi Hollingshed as EMT 2

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-20-2021, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great Halloween episode! That ending though…I don’t know what they are doing! Why though? Why?
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-22-2021, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode my heart broke for Conrad at the beginning his dream was beautiful but when he woke up The reality kicked in he was alone throughout the episode everyone was there for Conrad but when he opened up to Magdalena you could see what a struggle life was for him now. Loved the dinner and that Conrad put a chair and a plate with a glas wine for Nic.

Loved the time jump is was well done and the show needed it to move on from all the sadness nobody wants to watch a grieving Conrad for a whole season now we are 3 years later and we have the opportunity for more storylines and maybe a new love for Conrad later this season. For now I am looking forward to see Conrad as a single dad.

We had to say goodbye to 9 month old GiGi she waved us goodbye in the last sec when they show us a picture with her daddy……..welcome 4 year old GiGi you are adorable.

Hope Bell have learned his lesson and will never gave a hitchhiker a ride again. Loved how Kit called him a old fool these two are made for each other.

Still not a fan of Deela when I see them together it feels off there is zero chemistry.

Where is Matt Czurkry Emmy his performance the last 3 episodes was outstanding how he can play a emotional scene is golden!
Old 10-29-2021, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

505:

IDK why but i found the episdoe a bit hard to focus on. i just didnt care for a lot of the storylines happening.

The hitchhiker storyline was odd lol but I guess for halloween I got it.

I dont like Leela either, I am finding her pretty annoying. I was hoping Billie and Pravesh would have like hot fun storyline but they didnt go that route.

I did like the Nic stuff though and then the small flashback/memory scene.

I am glad for the time jump too!!! Itll be nice not having a baby on the show and also to see Conrad sort of moving on and now if he dates anyone itll make more sense.

Plus Billies son wont be a "teenager" anymore lol.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident

T'S AN ALL-NEW WORLD AT CHASTAIN ON AN ALL-NEW "THE RESIDENT" TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, ON FOX

Conrad brings a patient into the hospital who causes a high security crisis. An MMA brawl sends a well-known fighter to Chastain and all hands are on deck. Meanwhile, Bell and Raptor vie for the same position at the hospital, and Leela gets a visit from her sister in the all-new "Ask Your Doctor" episode of THE RESIDENT airing Tuesday, Nov. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-506) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Matt Czuchry as Conrad Hawkins; Bruce Greenwood as Dr. Randolph Bell; Manish Dayal as Devon Pravesh; Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Dr. AJ Austin; Jane Leeves as Dr. Kit Voss; Morris Chestnut as Dr. Barrett Cain; Jessica Lucas as Billie Sutton; Anuja Joshi as Dr. Leela Devi.

Guest Cast: Michael Hogan as Dr. Albert Nolan; Tasso Feldman as Irving Feldman; Denitra Isler as Ellen Hundley; Jessica Miesel as Jessica Moore; Vince Foster as Dr. Paul Chu; Christopher Redman as Jackson Tellenbaum; Paula Andrea as Tamiko Rodriguez; Aneesha Joshi as Padma Devi; Remington Blaire Evans as Gigi; Selah Kimbro Jones as Little Girl/ Ella; Aaron Gillespie as Security Guard; Nasir Rahim as Police Officer Carr; Troy Faruk as Camera Man; Koral Michaels as Grateful Woman.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 11-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great new episode! Absolutely loved the Conrad/Devon moments! Still can’t stand Leela and now her sister? Ugh…she’s just as bad! Billie didn’t deserve the title that she got…it will just go to her head as usual.
Old 11-14-2021, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Decent episode, I didn't find it really felt like a time jump much though? You would think some relationships would have progressed further.

Loved the moments with Conrad and Devin and Gigi.

I also like Bell and that relationship. Also AJ. Want more of AJ.

I agree about Leela. There is WAY too much of her and I think that bringing in twin was so dumb, why? And its obvious shes not really a twin, they talk exactly the same??? I'm surprised her and Devon are not at least engaged by this point.

I am glad to see Billies son next week tho, I like him and find his character interesting.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-14-2021 at 07:11 PM
Old 11-16-2021, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad there are more people who think that Billie didn’t deserve to be chief of surgery first she is way to young for such a title and she killed a patient in the past in real life than you never become chief. On Twitter my head got bite of when I said it.

Leela is freaking annoying so is her sister it was a waste of screentime

Love #KitBell and the Conrad Gigi moments hopefully Conrad will be back soon at Chastain I love to see him working with Devon

Quote:
I agree about Leela. There is WAY too much of her and I think that bringing in twin was so dumb, why? And its obvious shes not really a twin, they talk exactly the same???
It is her real life twin sister who also is a actress
Old 11-16-2021, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident

A NEW GROUP OF INTERNS STARTS AT CHASTAIN ON AN ALL NEW "THE RESIDENT" TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, ON FOX

A new group of interns, which include Billie's son, Trevor, start their first day with Devon at Chastain. Kit and Bell try to convince Conrad to come back to Chastain and The Raptor's mom ends up back in the ER. Meanwhile, Leela and Padma deal with an unexpected visit from their parents in the all-new "Who Will You Be?" episode of THE RESIDENT airing Tuesday, Nov. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-507) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Reply   Post New Thread