Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-22-2018, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

The Resident - Episode Discussion - 1x11: And The Nurses Get Screwed

The Resident
Episode Discussion - 1x11: And the Nurses Get Screwed

When Nic finds herself under investigation in Lily's death, Conrad comes to her defense, but ends up making the situation worse. During a routine surgery, Bell's patient accidentally catches fire, leaving the hospital to start an immediate investigation into his medical records. However, hospital CEO Claire Thorpe doesn't realize what she's up against when Bell plans a counter attack. Meanwhile, Devon deals with a series of ER patients, including a hypochondriac whom he fears could end up under Lane's care.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-23-2018, 06:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Won't get to watch tonight but I have all day tomorrow to watch it. Tonight is my first shift from 11pm - 7am.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I can’t watch tonight either. First time. It’s killing me.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-24-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The new episode was intense! Lots of twists!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

I won’t be able to watch tonight either. Tomorrow for sure though. I’ve stayed mostly unspoiled thankfully.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-25-2018, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Just finished watching it

OMG!!!! Come on people they are playing you like fools.

Bell is the CEO now, come on. Someone has got to do something.

Poor Nic, this is horrible for her.

Loving Conrad and Nic in this episode. First a patient he really cares for and now the woman he loves

Devon ....

Conrad, Nic and Devon are going to need help stopping this. Nina needs to be involved and maybe even Conrads father.
Old 04-26-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they got everyone right where they want them! and it will not end well!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-26-2018, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I like a good villain but I hate when they’re always 10 steps ahead. I know the good guys always fall before they rise and all that but I’m going to need to see some sort of victory by seasons end. Bell and especially Lane need to be taken down a notch.

I can’t remember if I read it here or elsewhere that the hypochondriac patient that was referred to Lane will be her down fall? Or the beginning of it?

Nic and Conrad are so good together. The support, love, friendship, and mutual respect. I’m here for all of that.

Loved Nic’s speech to the investigation board. A few of those doctors believe her innocence even if they don’t quite buy Lane’s part in it.

Devon is the man. Love watching him work.

Mina, no matter how little of a scene, just rocks it.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finally just watched this episode. Will watch the one from tonight tomorrow!

Good for Nic standing up to Lily and telling the truth about what happened with Lane and how Lily wasn't strong enough. It just sucks that the whole storyline was manipulated to put the blame on her. Freaking Lane... I HATE THIS WOMAN.

AND YAY FOR CONRAD DEFENDING NIC AND TELLING THORPE! It is so frustrating that she didnt believe Conrad about Bell. I also love that Mina told the truth as well! But i am wondering how those two both still have jobs if people dont believe them. And now Thorpe is gone too, WTF!

Devon pretending to pull the snake out of the guys mouth was pretty funny. But his scenes didnt really fit in this intense episode.

I love that Nic and Conrad are on each others side. That makes everything bearable. Their little hand hold was the cutest thing EVER! I cant believe they fired Nic! SUCH BULL****. I love that Conrad ran after her and walked with her.

I love this show but it can be so frustrating. I agree with the post above, its not fun to watch the good guys constantly losing. I hope this turns around soon.