Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2022, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Its ok to get a little ranty Tia and I do agree with you about them its what sealed my decision that I was done with X-Men after getting it opened and than after 6 months my co-mod resigned aka after that was solo trying to keep a board alive -- so even if in terms of them being alright to me outside related to RL I 100% with your opinion

Sorry Alex did that where he showed no respect where am aware of his distaste for what the MCU has done but he went over the top if he did that and sorry that he did -- you are right he should stay on X-Men if he wants to rant and it isn't morally respectful as human beings to do what he did

I will be starting a General X-Men thread in May start there and go from there if need to out branch further on MCU April was just such a hard month RL for me So May will do it -- I've got ideas where have reached out to the girls expressing an idea and asking assistance on how to express it -- so shall see what actual OP will look like still a mystery to me even

Am aware of what Andrew's did and I remember what happened to Gwen so I think got enough memory to at least see the movie once than decide if should go back to Andrew's or Tobey's where sadly am in the majority for Tobey's 3rd mainly cause haven't seen it as often as the others my thing was the middle of the movie when Venom had him - was just too much - Peter all OOC So it turned me away from ever re-watching but its now years later I may give it another chance related to at least to start re-watching the Tobey ones that started it than see if I end up going to re-watch Andrew's or not

Agreed about IM3 where my least favorite is Ultron but when I did the same thing recently of a full MCU movie rewatch - still can't remember why but thinking Ultron can maybe fall in same category as IM3 not actually being that bad

To add some positive and pretty

Last edited by crash landing; 04-27-2022 at 02:53 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Good day, girls!
SwordX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^^I'll be coming back to that later cause well Disney+ focused

Finishing Hawkeye to realizing that NWH is next so doing 1 more Hawkeye than switching to CW as a starter than figure out proper order/way to re-watch Tom's "Peter Parker" as of right now undecided related to Andrew's where more than likely at least first 2 of Toby's probably end up all 3 before NWH
Old 04-27-2022, 04:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice, I'm glad to here there will be a general X Men thread next month. The rare time I could talk about X Men on the board was so refreshing, so I hope we can do that on the MCU board. Yeah, I said I seem to be in the minority about Spiderman 3. I always liked how the symbiote negatively affected Peter, so I enjoyed those scenes. I guess they just didn't translate well for most people. I still enjoyed Spiderman 3 way more than TASM2. I just hope and think the MCU will finally do the Peter and Venom thing right when they get the chance. I thought Ultron was a great villain and I also forgot how sick that Ironbuster vs. Hulk fight was when I last rewatched the film. That was one of the best things about the movie! It's also great that movie gave us Scarlet Witch as well. Another thing that makes me like the Homecoming trilogy more than the SR Spiderman trilogy is I love Peter/MJ so much in the Homecoming films. I can't stand MJ in the original trilogy, she's a fickle tramp IMO and Peter deserves so much better than her *pukes* She loves Spiderman, then she loves Peter, loves the flash, loves Harry, that guy she was going to marry in Spiderman 2, etc. Her stuck up ass only loved herself.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 04-27-2022 at 04:51 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

Thank you for all the pics, gif, and video. Just a few more days left of the month.

Donna
Old 04-28-2022, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia completely agree about Toby's vs Tom's

Be starting officially the saga this afternoon cause just thinking plus other stuff may take me a bit
Old 04-28-2022, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 04-28-2022, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-28-2022, 01:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Here's hoping Tom gets a board next month, if not I just hope someone gets a board. The new rules and not showing the results of the poll really screwed up getting boards like we used to.
Old 04-29-2022, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

I looked at the forum requests thread and Tom's name was on the list. Hopefully we will be able to vote next month.

All the Details on Zendaya and Tom Holland's Romantic Love Story

Andrew Garfield Hilariously Calls Out Spider-Man Co-Star Tom Holland Over Fake Butt Claim

Donna
Old 04-30-2022, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Here's hoping Tom gets a board next month, if not I just hope someone gets a board. The new rules and not showing the results of the poll really screwed up getting boards like we used to.
It was needed boards were getting closed even before the 3 months message boards are not where people go SM -- so something had to be done both for activity and making sure at least 1 mod
Old 04-30-2022, 11:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I get that too, I just miss getting some new boards and life on here. As long as Tom gets a board, I'm good for a while lol.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope soon but sooner than later hopefully
Old 05-01-2022, 07:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Did Tom win?
Old 05-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Who knows, but still seeing no evidence of any board makes me think it will just be ANOTHER month of nothing. Usually the new board would be up on the 1st and nothing has materialized.
Reply   Post New Thread