If you do hope she gets her board.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

so i just made some rowan gifs;

get to know me meme ; [5/5] life ruiners
∟ rowan blanchard

i spent my night running around in my pyjamas singing @taylorswift13 songs at the top of my lungs so i win
Old 07-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

precious angel <3
Old 07-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is such a cute gifset.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

aww thanks guys

should we submit her for this month?
Old 07-04-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me, tammi. I did not know about this thread. I just submit her for next month's poll. There's enough room.

I agreed that Disney doesn't promote Rowan like SC does. Disney promotes Sabrina's movie more than Rowan's and that was last October or November. But Rowan is great and talented. Disney doesn't like that she stands up and speaks that she's a feminist and speaks out on issues that goes on today. Fans doesn't really appreciate her and Riley. Tumblr worships Maya and throws Riley in the trash. Riley makes mistakes but she's also a great character and not an obstacle to get to a ship. Their flaws makes them a great characters. Also Riley is the most relatable character on the show. That's what she is to me. I felt the need to bold and underline that phase above because it's true. I've been on tumblr too long.

As the show becoming a Maya show...it's okay to focus one character. We have an episode about farkle like the writers did in bmw but the writers are treating Riley like crap with the parents especially Topanga. Topanga treats Maya like her own daughter more than Riley. That really bothers me. Riley's insecure about herself and Topanga boast about Maya being an amazon warrior and calling her daughter.

And as for triangle, it's not resolved and even though MJ said that it is; feelings are still there and it's not going away overnight. Why should i trust the writers? The triangle has been dragging for too long. I like Riley/Lucas and Lucas/Maya but the show and the fandom makes me go with neither of them. I shouldn't generalize the whole fandom but it's enough to steer clear from those two ships. I like these two girls. I obviously love Riley more but I care about these two girls that I want the triangle to stop. Why put these two girls and a white boy between them when it's going to tear their characters down? i don't know how to say it.

Why should I believe everything that the writers are saying after being let down several times from other tv writers? Is there a tv writer I could trust with my favorite characters or ships or even write a good show? The writers had a twitter spree the other day. I don't believe the words that they say. I prefer to focus on the show because the story they're telling on the show is different from the writers are saying. What's written on the script matters. What the characters are wearing matters. The camera angles matters. How the characters act matters. Everything that's written in the script matters. Obviously, i'm ranting about this because I ship a pairing when I didn't mean to in the first place. I fell in a hole.

I have alot of feelings.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adie, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Add me please. I adore Rowan and Riley.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

welcome
Old 07-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added both of you!

Adie, I agree with everything you said. Do not get me started on Disney promoting Sabrina's movie to the ends of the earth, and making her movie the 100th DCOM even though Invisible Sister should have been. And guess what...even with basically zero promotion Invisible Sister still did better in the ratings

Rowan is too woke for Disney tbh; Sabrina fits the mold a whole lot more and that's why Disney refuses to promote Rowan and chooses to act like Sabrina is playing the title character of the show. But the lack of love from Topanga and Cory towards Riley makes zero sense to me at this point. Shawn and the Matthews had a great relationship, but they were CORY'S PARENTS. We saw the Matthews be weary of some of the things Shawn did. But Cory and Topanga and Riley have all become a Maya-propping trio. The story is supposed to be how Riley found the world.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Stars Fade - I definitely agree with everything you said. And why I am very hesitant to watch beyond S1.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've never been shy about the fact that I am watching for the Matthews family. That means Topanga, Cory, Riley, and Josh (and Auggie, but he's not going to get much of a storyline due to age).

I do care about Farkle though. But the rest I could do without? Maya is getting on the top of my "do without" list based on how the fandom acts like Riley doesn't matter though. THIS IS HER SHOW.

EDIT: bc this cutieeee <3

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 07-05-2016 at 02:23 PM
Static Waves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are adorable.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Stars Fade - I definitely agree with everything you said. And why I am very hesitant to watch beyond S1.
Hi. It's been awhile. We used to talk alot at the dasey thread at couples board. And uh, season 2 is actually pretty good if you subtract like about 10 episodes relate to the triangle though some of the episodes are out of order and is not related to the triangle.

Quote:
I've never been shy about the fact that I am watching for the Matthews family. That means Topanga, Cory, Riley, and Josh (and Auggie, but he's not going to get much of a storyline due to age).

I do care about Farkle though. But the rest I could do without? Maya is getting on the top of my "do without" list based on how the fandom acts like Riley doesn't matter though. THIS IS HER SHOW.
I love the Matthews family. I wish they could do more with Topanga but Danielle doesn't really want to act anymore? And Auggie. I love Auggie. I've grown fond of Ava this season. I've got more reasons to watch the show besides my love for Riley/Rowan. I love all the characters except maybe Charlie. I care about the friendship on the show so I love Riley, Maya, Farkle, Lucas, Zay, and Smackle. OT4/5/6. Friendship is always the top priority. I met pretty much everyone in the cast except the girl who plays Smackle, Sabrina and the adults at the two tapings I've been to so I love the characters even more especially Farkle. Corey who plays Farkle is too damn handsome for me to look at. Too handsome that i will fall. I just need to say it.

ROWAN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. SHE HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES AND SMILE. I CAN'T WITH THIS GIRL.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yeah I remember that. How have you been? And ugh it being out of order. Why? I assume Disney but I never understand why networks do that.

The triangle is so annoying because it's a triangle but also because it never made sense to me. Maybe if I ever do get around to watch s2 I'll see where it came from.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

The triangle ruins the show for me, because nothing should be coming between Maya/Riley, if we are trying to say that this show values that friendship above all. CORY AND SHAWN WOULD NEVER....

I think my favorites are Riley obviously, and Josh, who I always want more of.

I didn't know Danielle doesn't really want to act anymore. I LOVE that she is writing and directing an episode solely based on Topanga/Riley's relationship. Hopefully it stays just Maya/Topanga.
Reply   Post New Thread